Customers Also Bought
- The rivets on one side of these casual shoes can create an eye-catching effect
- These men casual shoes are quite fit for your daily wearing
- Wear these men casual shoes to walk, you will feel cosy
- This kind of fashion shoes is quite popular with young men
- These shoes can be good gifts for your friends
- Upper Material: Artificial Leather
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Lining Material: Mesh
- Characterized by round toe design will make your feet comfortable
- Solid upper of these men casual shoes delivers a simple but morden design
- The flat rubber sole can bring you the most comfortable
- You can wear a hoodie or a suits to go with this pair of men shoes
- The rubber sole is quite wearable and has a good ability of antiskip
How to Measure Foot:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Buy Men's Shoes:
Fashionable men should have a pair of shoes that fit any occasion that he runs into. There should be pairs that match every business suit: pairs for exercising, pairs for casual weekends and evenings and pairs for lounging around the house.
- Determine the occasion for which you are buying a pair of men's shoes. If the man will be wearing full-length pants with these shoes, the shoes should match the clothing. A pair of tennis shoes, if not plain colored, should contain colors that are included with the man's outfit
- Have the man's feet measured to ensure a proper fit. Any men's shoe store employee will be able to accurately measure the man's feet. Be certain to measure both feet, since they might be different sizes. Proper measurement allows for a more appropriate fit of the shoe. If the shoes are the wrong size and aren't comfortable, leave them on the shelf
- Find the styles of shoes that appeal to the man and the style of clothing he'll be wearing with the pair of shoes. Consider all shoes within the color spectrum and style of shoe that appeal to the man
- Try on a couple of different pair that might be a good match for the man. Have the man walk around in the shoes. The shoes should not pinch the feet but should not be so loose that they fall off him when he walks. They should be comfortable to the man and fit his personal wardrobe style
Casual Shoe Types:
Both men and women are wearing comfortable, casual shoes these days. Rest assured, there are many alternatives to brown and black leather now, and due to a cultural trend toward more casual footwear, wearing formal or high-heeled shoes to work is no longer a necessity. Flats are in, offering excellent arch support and giving us relief from the uncomfortably tight shoes of the past.
- Jupiterimages/Creatas/Getty Images There's a vast variety of sneakers available. While some are geared to running or climbing -others look snazzy and almost formal. Usually made in China, they come in materials like PVC, nylon, fabric and perforated mesh for breathability. They will likely be comfortable and support your arches but are not recommended for climbing mountains or rocks. For that, get proper hiking boots, which have much tougher soles and shelter the foot from injury.
- Don't want to bother with laces? Slip-ons like loafers and moccasins generally come in leather, which projects an image of prosperity, yet work fine for a party where you want to show up in jeans. Traditional black leather oxford shoes can look formal, but you can now find oxford shoes that resemble sneakers. Manufactured by more casual but high-quality brands like Rockport and Sketchers, they have a youthful, active appearance. Look for casual shoes made out of recycled materials; they are both comfy and environmentally friendly.
- Sandals are great for vacation or a warm climate. One can find chic sports sandals made by brands like Teva and Keen, which promise quick drying and contain EVA midsoles, for a comfortable, lightweight, long-lasting experience. Men's sandals are more rugged and less colorful than women's sandals, but there is a huge selection available. Going more upscale, huarache-type shoes with woven leather uppers are popular in Europe and are lightweight, comfortable and classy. Many brands are available for under $50
- Boots used to be considered either utilitarian or a specialty item. Now, though, perhaps because boots were often sported by hip musicians in the 1960s and punk rockers in the late '70s, boots are back in vogue. Ankle-length boots go particularly well with skinny jeans, while cowboy boots are still seen as cool due to their impressive crafting. Available in leather and suede, they can also have fur or other materials incorporated in them. While suede is softer, leather is more durable. These are the most expensive type of casual shoe, but to some people they are the most desirable
- 1 x Pair of Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.77||USD$ 17.19||USD$ 14.61||USD$ 11.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.