Customers Also Bought
- Upper Material: Sheepskin
- Lining Material: Pigskin
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Heel Height: 1cm/0.4in
- Women Lace Up Air Shoes made of high quality material, comfortable and durable
- These Women Lace Up Air Shoes can improve your muscle tone, and your balance and posture
- Lace up design makes these shoes stunningly elegant, beautiful
- The Lace Up Air Shoes can match your clothes perfectly
- Show off your style with the Lace Up Air Shoes
- The Lace Up Air Shoes are lightweight and delicate
- Air Shoes is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- These women air shoes are made of high quality material, comfortable and durable. Lace up air shoes has Special design makes these women shoes stunningly elegant, beautiful
- The women lace up air shoes are lightweight and delicate. It is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- If you love being barefoot, you'll love the comfort of the Women Lace Up Air Shoes
How to Measure Foot:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Clean & Care for Leather?
Leather is beautiful if it is cared for properly. There is not much to cleaning leather except for remembering that it should be cleaned often and cared for properly. When it is, leather can be enjoyed for years.
- Use a supple rag or cloth and first dust the leather that you will be cleaning. Leather has a tendency to retain dust, so do not skip this step.
- Remove any stains or spots by pouring a bit of rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and wiping the spot away. If the spot does not disappear, then try some cuticle remover (not nail polish remover). Apply it in the same fashion as the rubbing alcohol, but leave it on overnight before wiping clean with a damp rag.
- Use a good class of foam leather cleaner or saddle soap. Mix according to directions if necessary. Test the cleaner in an inconspicuous area first to make sure that the leather and the cleaner are compatible.
- Apply the cleaner and rinse off if required. Many leather cleaners require that the soap just be buffed into the leather to complete the cleaning process.
- Apply a quality leather protector after the cleaning process. Apply it evenly and generously. Keep your leather out of direct sunlight, which will cause leather to crack and fade.
- Wipe over your leather with a damp cloth regularly. This will help to eliminate a buildup of natural oils.
How to Wash Leather Shoes in a Washing Machine?
Leather shoes will last you a long time if they are properly taken care of. Leather is known for its durability. Many people feel confident in investing in leather shoes, since they will last longer and look better in the long run. However, shoes do get dirty. We walk in mud, in streets, on sidewalks and in gum. A good wash is certainly in order every now and then. Leather shoes can be washed in the washing machine. The shoes will come out cleaner and newer looking.
- Untie the shoelaces and loosen them in order to open up the shoe. This will allow the shoes to get a thorough cleaning.
- Set the washing machine to either cold or warm. Using hot water could cause damage to the leather shoes. You will want the temperature to remain below 80 degrees but above 40 degrees. This is an optimal temperature for leather shoes.
- Set the load to small. This will use less water and prevent the shoes from getting more water than they need. Be sure to wash the shoes by themselves. Unlike other items you wash, leather shoes have the potential for the stain rubbing off the shoes. This could damage other items you are washing.
- Set the shoes inside the washer. If you have a top load washer, place the shoes on either side of the agitator located in the middle of the washer tub. If you have a front loader, simply set them in side by side.
- Measure out enough detergent for a small load of clothes, then divide it in half. You will not need much detergent to wash leather shoes. They simply need enough suds to scrub the outside and inside. Too much detergent could set into the leather shoes and possibly cause damage to the leather.
- Allow the washer to complete its cycle. The cycle length only needs to be about 4 to 6 minutes. This is usually the gentle cycle setting on most washers. Allowing the leather shoes to absorb too much water means they will be harder to dry, and more prone to rot.
- Pull shoes from the washer and sit the shoes outside in the sun to dry. Avoiding the dryer will help you avoid the leather cracking commonly seen. Leather shoes that have had too much heat applied to them, are more prone to crack at weak points.
- 1 x Pair of Women Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.29||USD$ 39.49||USD$ 36.69||USD$ 32.96||USD$ 32.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.