Customers Also Bought
- These men lace up shoes are made of suede, which is durable to wear
- These men lace up shoes are wear resistant and have strong elasticity
- The design of these men lace up shoes is very novel, which is a popular style in the market
- The fashion men shoes are finished with good flexibility, which is suitable for your daily wear
- These business men shoes is very comfortable to the feet and can bring you to any place you're longing to
- Upper Material: Suede
- Sole Material: Rubber
- The design of these causal shoes is very novel, which is a popular style in the market
- These men dress shoes are wear resistant and have strong elasticity
- Fine heel workmanship of the men casual shoes will be the point to attract you
- Lace-up design of the men casual shoes is convenient for you to wear
- The durable sole details of the men slip on shoes ensure long time wearing
How to Measure Foot:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Protect Your Shoes:
- I suggest purchasing a waterproofing spray and applying it to your shoes IMMEDIATELY after you buy them. Yes, that means before you ever stick your feet inside of them. I know, I know. The sales people at Finish Line have tried to sell you this stuff before. But guess what? It actually works
- Water repellents work by essentially clogging the pores of materials that your shoes are made out of. Of course, when water can not find its way into the pores of your shoes, there is no way for the pores of your shoes to expand and contract. That means your new Sperry topsiders will be more resilient and will last far longer than they would having not been waterproofed
How to Waterproof Shoes:
- Simple. Start to buy pulling your shoes of their box. I usually make sure mine aren't laced, although it is not a huge deal. Next, find a well ventilated area. Lay down some newspaper/tarp/notebooks/whatever to make sure you don't stain the area around where you are spraying. Hold the can of waterproofing spray 8-12 inches away from the shoes and spray away! Be generous, but make sure you aren't soaking the shoe. In fact, plan on at least 2 coats. Make sure you let your shoes completely dry between coats; it should take around 10 or 15 minutes
How to Properly Fit Men's Shoes:
A man or boy can get by with dress shoes fitting improperly unless he will be spending a lot of time walking or standing in front of an audience, but when physical activity is involved over extended periods, properly fitting shoes are critical. This article will investigate some of the often overlooked features involved in correct fitting for athletic or casual shoes. The same concepts apply to all shoes, but the urgency is significantly less when extreme activity is not involved. Fitting shoes is a psychological mystery, so the closer you can get to the science, the better your sporting life will fare
- Arrange to get your feet measured accurately using an industry-standard fitting device. You've seen them in all shoe stores. You can measure both the length and width. If you have never used one, spend some time experimenting in a self-serve shoe store. If you are less adventuresome, go to a higher end shoe store and watch closely while the salesperson fits you. It's probably worth the price of a pair of shoes to have a really competent, highly experienced salesperson spend some time answering your questions, sharing his knowledge and advising you on the best fit. But this is only a starting point: Fitting shoes properly can only occur on a shoe by shoe basis
- Measure your feet alone (by yourself) until you become very comfortable doing it. Also, measure with your foot in different positions, and measure both feet. Bounce up slightly without losing contact and place your weight on the ball of your foot, then your heel, then the toes, as if you were jumping. Lean forward, lean backward. You'll be surprised that your shoe size changes dramatically between positions. A salesman won't appreciate this exercise, but it's worth doing at some point on your own
- Invest the time it takes to try on a lot of different pairs of shoes and really compare how each feels on you. Most people make their decisions about shoes from how they look on display, then reinforce their preferences intellectually rather than based on how they feel. Your decision on a pair of shoes should rely far more on how they fit and feel than any other factor, including look and price
- Reflect on all the shoes you have owned for as long as you can recall. Remember when your feet hurt you or something caused a blister to form. Think about the shoes you have owned that always felt good. Be realistic about the shoes you were wearing when you performed at your best for endurance, spring, speed and quickness. Perhaps the shoes that worked best for you have slipped through your memory entirely because you never thought about them-probably a sign they fit you really well
- Try shoes on that are too long and too wide. Also try shoes that fit too snugly both in length and width. Try the size above and below for shoes that you really like. Most people don't allow enough room for their toes to expand. There is a very wide range between a size that is too large and a size that is so small that it causes hammer toe-a condition where your toes default to a curled, gnarled appearance when you are barefooted. Hammer toe occurs much faster than you think. One season in athletic shoes that feel really good to you because you can move so well laterally yet are a bit too small can result in a case of hammer toe. If your toes ever ache or reach the end of the shoe, they are too small
- Change your way of thinking about your shoe size. Many people bury ideas inside their minds that their feet are too big or too wide, and then spend the rest of their lives wearing the wrong size, even suffering pain that is never blamed on the shoes. There is a huge temptation to purchase nice shoes for low prices from stores that only stock medium-width shoes. If you have a narrow foot, the chances of finding the right shoe in a this store is so small you would do better never to bother to look there. One key oversight among men is to buy a longer, narrower shoe. Hiking or even just walking for long distances is a good example of where you need some extra length for the toes. In this case you can't risk the shoe moving up and down on your heel or the side of your foot, which will cause blisters
- Allow time to test a pair of shoes thoroughly before you decide to use them regularly or in a competitive event. You might be surprised at how many shoe stores will allow you to return a pair of shoes anytime if they don't suit you. The department store Nordstrom will let you return a pair of shoes for cash after they are completely worn out (but don't try this more than once; they keep records). But your purpose is to get the right fit, so return them as soon as you decide they won't work, though it is much preferred to buy the right size from the start. If you don't purchase shoes from a store such as this, be prepared to occasionally have to retire or give away a pair of fairly new shoes
- Pay attention to the foot sizing factors that extend beyond length and width. I bought one pair of shoes that wore a two-inch sore into the side of my foot before I could get home to change them. I ended up breaking these shoes in gradually over a long period of time wearing them only for brief periods with heavy socks. The top of your foot, your heel, the sides of your feet and toes and the arch are all very important to good foot health and overall body comfort and performance. There is no reason for your feet to ever hurt or cause you pain from the shoes you are wearing
- Buy your shoes together with your socks. Decide on your hosiery before or while shopping for shoes. Acquiring the right sock wardrobe is another often overlooked factor that will haunt you forever if not addressed sufficiently. This means you might need different shoes for different seasons as well as activities. Use only natural fiber cotton or wool socks for all marginally strenuous activities
- 1 x Pair of Men Causal Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.76||USD$ 18.97||USD$ 17.19||USD$ 14.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.