Customers Also Bought
- Upper Material: Suede
- Insole Material: Cotton
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Heel Material: Rubber
- Heel Height: 11.5cm/4.6in
- Tube Circumference: 24.0cm/9.4in
- Tube Height: 8.5cm/3.3in
- Boot Width: 9.0cm/3.5in
- With unique design, these Women Heeled Boots are fashionable and elegant
- The Short Women Fashion Boots are incredibly comfortable because of its humanity design and excellent workmanship
- You can wear any clothes to match with fashion women heeled boots
- The pair of heeled boots will show your infinite charm in your daily life
- Well designed, the women fashion boots are convenient and comfortable to wear
- You will be more confident and attractive in the fashion women heeled boots
- Lightweight design keeps you moving without feeling bogged down
- This beautiful Designer Boots is really the best choice for you in nowadays
- Product measurements were taken using China size 36. Please note that measurements may vary
- The women boots are very fashionable because of its unique design and great workmanship
- This pair of fashion boots is designed with round head, Buckle, beautiful color and fashionable thin heels
- This Designer Boots is made of high quality material , and the thin high heel is so charming
- With good material , the women boots are extremely comfortable and they are durable to wear
- You will show your infinite charm in your daily life in the women fashion boots
How to Measure Boots:
How to Measure Foot:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Wear Leg Warmers With High Heels:
Legwarmers were once only used to keep dancers warm in the practice studio. In the 1980s this functional accessory moved to the fashion world and by early 2010 we were back again. Wearing them with high-heeled shoes can jazz up an outfit and add versatility to your wardrobe.To keep this combination looking fresh and fashionable, add your own personal style to create a look updated for the new millennium
- Stick to one pair at a time; gone are the days when it was fashionable to layer three pairs of neon legwarmers over leggings and high heels. This combination is dramatic enough; be sure not to overwhelm your look
- Experiment with length--you can choose shorter legwarmers (ankle warmers), thigh high legwarmers or ones that go to just below the knee. Different lengths of legwarmers complement different types of heels. The website Sock Dreams has photos of legwarmer and high heel combinations that you can use for inspiration. Find a link in References
- Try stirrup legwarmers. If yours don't have stirrups, cut a small hole in the back of the legwarmer for the high heel to slip through. If you choose to forgo the stirrup look on some days, bunch up the bottoms of the legwarmers around the ankles to hide the hole
- Keep the legwarmer palette and prints sophisticated-- high heels are a mature, sophisticated fashion accessory, so your legwarmers should be as well. Multicolored stripes can be difficult to coordinate with, but black and white stripes can go well with heels. Don't mix and match prints. If you are wearing leopard-print heels, stick to black legwarmers; if you want to wear striped legwarmers, choose a solid colored shoe
- Wear legwarmers with high-heeled boots, too, under certain conditions. When wearing heeled ankle boots, wear the legwarmers directly on the leg, tucked into the boot. With taller boots, wear a short legwarmer over the boot so the top of the boot is visible. Stirrup legwarmers complement tall, high-heeled boots and can add a bit of frivolity to a severe style such as high-heeled, thigh high boots
- Let your own style show through your fashion choices. See what kind of legwarmer length and color combinations work with your proportions--no one rule of fashion will apply to everyone
Fashion Ideas With Black High Heel Boots:
Black high heel boots can be just as much as a staple to a woman's wardrobe as black pumps. By following certain rules and suggestions on what articles of clothing and accessories to wear with black high heel boots, you can transfer the black high heel boot from an office ensemble to a cute outfit for a night out on the town
Boots For Business
- If there is one thing any woman knows about a black boot is that it is a dependable go-to shoe for the office, especially in the winter time. A great boot can be paired with virtually any length of skirt and add an extra flair to a work ensemble. Some boots also work with slacks. A simple boot with no embellishments will suffice, but if there is a little bow or some simple form of decor around the ankle or at the hem of the slacks there is no problem. The best part of wearing boots to work is you don't have to have an extremely high heel to get the effect of a shapely leg line. In fact, it is recommended that you stick to as comfortable a height of heel in the workplace. You also don't want to choose a boot with too many sparkles and buckles. Simple is key when choosing a boot that is suitable for the office but fashionable enough for you
- To successfully pull off a black high heel boot with slacks while at work, make sure you pair it with boot cut slacks. These are slacks that fit a little closer to the thigh and slightly flare at the knee. This gives the entire bottom half of the body a clean line, versus the awkward body distortion wearing boots with straight leg slacks can cause
- Another fashionable idea for wearing black high heel boots to work is to pair them with either an A-line skirt or a pencil skirt. You could also try cute high heeled black booties or slouch boots with either cut of skirt. A high-waist skirt would be an excellent idea to pair with high heel black booties or boots, but any length or cut of skirt will work as long as you are wearing tights. But try to keep the tights as simple as possible in the work place
- Another tip to remember when wearing high heel black boots to work is to wear a long sleeved top when wearing the longer boots that come up to the calf. This will balance out the top and bottom half of the body. Also, feel free to accessorize with a scarf in the colder months. It makes the outfit more pulled together and since black is a versatile color, it gives you a chance to add another pop of color to the outfit
Boots for Pleasure
- Boots with lots of embellishments make for a great club ensemble
- There is nothing hotter than stepping out on the town in a thigh-high boot. When you're done with your nine-to-five and are ready to have some fun, a black high heel boot is just as dependable as that black pump you have grown to love. Even if the thigh-high is not your thing, a flashy boot with all the bells and whistles works just as well. Black boots allow you to get very creative and show your personality with different styles, cuts, shapes and lengths. Wearing a black boot out on the town gives you a lot more options than wearing boots to work. Not only can you get more options for the actual boot you choose to wear, but you can also pair the boots with jeans, skirts and shorts
- A great and comfortable fashion idea for longer high heeled boots, the calf or thigh length boots, is to pair them with skinny jeans. Zipping the boots up over the pants leg elongates the leg and gives it a more shapely form. You can also slide leg warmers over the boots for an additional pop of color or for a more accessorized look
- When wearing shorter high heeled boots and booties, pair them with funky and fashionable tights under skirts. Fish nets are typical, but there are also printed and solid tights that would add an extra flare to the black of the boot and whatever color your top is. Also wearing stirrup tights or leggings with booties is kind of a cute, '80s retro look, but be careful with the kind of bootie you choose. If you are going for this look, typically a bootie that is a little lower than the ankle is ideal
- 1 x Pair of Boots
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 67.92||USD$ 59.86||USD$ 51.79||USD$ 41.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.