Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material, durable and comfortable
- Look sleek, sophisticated, and charming with short sleeves and button cuffs design
- It is a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- Spruce up your style with this beautiful tailored button-front shirt
- You can wear this Men's shirt to match with various styles trousers
- Material: 65%Cotton & 35% Polyester
- This fashion Short Sleeve Shirt is made of high quality cotton material
- Solid pattern of the men's shirt, great item for any men
- Made with skillful tailoring techniques, this men's shirt is very fashionable and in high quality
- It is really a cool and fashion solid shirt, which is a great item for any men's wardrobe
- This men's shirt is designed with excellent breathability and sweat absorption
How to Measure Yourself:
- Chest(A): Measure just under the arms and across shoulder blades with arms relaxed at side. Keep tape level
- Waist(B): Measure around the waist (Waist is taken where you bend)
- Shoulder(C): Measure from the inseam of the left outer shoulder across to the right shoulder seam
- Total Length(D): Measure from center base of the neck, down the spine to the waist
- Sleeve(E): With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent measure from center back neck, over point of shoulder down the outside of the arm to wrist bone
How to Measure a Man's Shirt Size:
The biggest mistake that men make when buying a dress shirt is that they buy a size too small. The collar on the shirt always shrinks when the shirt is laundered. And don't get the idea that shirts that go to the dry cleaner don't shrink. They do. Therefore, if the measurement around your neck is 16 ½" buy a 17-17 ½" shirt
- Measuring for the sleeve length is pretty simple once you know how to do it. With a tape measure in hand, find the knot at the top of the spine and at the bottom of the man's neck. From the center of the knot at the neck, measure across to the shoulder and straight down the extended arm. The knot at the wrist bone is the next stopping place. Add 1" to that measurement to get the shirt sleeve length. Shirt sleeve lengths run 32-33", 34-35", 36-37, etc. You can order smaller or larger sizes from various Web sites. And don't forget, shirt sleeves shrink when they are laundered. A half-inch longer is better than a half inch too short
- The overall proportions of the man must be taken into consideration. A man who is slender through the torso or more beefy can choose specialty sizes. A slender man can have a shirt altered by a tailor if necessary. But a larger man won't be able to button the shirt if the incorrect size is purchased
- As a tailor myself, most of my shirt customers have trouble in the torso area. Men who work out with weights or are naturally broad shouldered are the ones that I usually see. To accommodate the large shoulders the purchased shirt is too big through the torso. At one point in time the Philadelphia Eagles had their summer training camp in West Chester, Pa. It you want to talk about some out-of-proportion young men, take a good look at a football player. I felt sorry for these guys because they would love to be able to buy a shirt off-the-rack that fits
- If you find a brand that fits you well, stick with it. One of my customers, a computer science professor from West Chester University, found a brand that works perfectly for him. Calvin Klein, Slim Fit fits him to a tee. Although he no longer needs my tailoring, I am happy that he has found something that works for him
- Take the time to learn about what size works for you. Before you go to a store to buy a shirt, have someone take your measurements following these directions. If you know what size you are looking for, it is less likely that a salesperson will sell you the wrong size. This same philosophy goes for moms, wives and girlfriends. Make sure that they know what size you wear. It will save you all of the hassle of returning the shirt or spending time and money to have it tailored to fit you
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- Size may be smaller than usual standard, and you could choose a larger size
How to create your own dress shirt?
If you can't find a dress shirt that fits, want to exude your own fashion style or simply want a certain color shirt that you can't find anywhere, you can create your own dress shirt. All you need is some sewing knowledge. If you have never sewn anything or don't own a sewing machine, check out the "Tips" section for information on how to design the shirt for someone else to make for you.
- Design your shirt. A basic dress shirt comes with a collar and pocket. Decide whether the shirt will be long-sleeve or short-sleeve, one pocket or two. Sketch the design for the shirt on paper
- Choose the color pattern--for instance, solid color, a plaid or striped pattern, or two different colors together. For instance, if you want a blue shirt with a white collar and pocket(s), incorporate this in your design sketch using colored pencils
- Choose a fabric by going to a fabrics store or looking at fabrics online. You can choose from silk, satin, cotton or any other fabric that will make the dress shirt what you want it to be. Stay away from heavy fabrics such as wool, flannel or denim
- Before attempting to create the shirt, you need to know your measurements. Measure yourself, or base the size on shirts you already own
- 1 x Men Shirt
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.42||USD$ 28.32||USD$ 26.22||USD$ 23.42||USD$ 23.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?