Customers Also Bought
- This women jumpsuit shorts is delicately made
- The strap shorts design can create an eye-catching to you
- Superior material makes the women jumpsuit shorts exceptionally comfortable
- Fashion and lovely
- The women jumpsuit shorts is very comfortable to wear and touch
- You can wear it in different kinds of occasions
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Waist Length Hip Shoulder Width Sleeve Length Bust Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / L 42 16.38 69 26.91 47 18.33 25 9.75 0 0.00 45 17.55 N/A / M 41 15.99 68 26.52 46 17.94 25 9.75 0 0.00 44 17.16 N/A
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure:
- Unique design makes you wear nice and cool. And the strap at the waist makes it more cute and special
- Made of high quality material, this strap shorts can give you a comfortable and soft touch experience
- You can wear this jumpsuit shorts in different kinds of occasions. It will make good impression on other people
How to Select a Women's Jumpsuit?
A jumpsuit is a type of one-piece clothing. Originally made to suit a practical purpose in skydiving and parachuting, jumpsuits crossed over into women's fashion sometime in the 1960s. Today, there's a variety of jumpsuits for practical and stylish purposes, though they are not a commonly worn type of clothing.
- Determine how you want to use your jumpsuit. Utilitarian jumpsuits, like those worn to work on cars, to go skydiving or for snow skiing, are designed specifically for those purposes and are available through specialty retailers. Fashionable jumpsuits are usually cut to accentuate a woman's body and are not made to stand up to abuse.
- Select a color for your jumpsuit. Fashionable jumpsuits are available in a variety of colors and patterns, but basic black is probably the most popular choice. Since many jumpsuits cling to the body, many women prefer them in black to minimize any figure flaws.
- Choose a fabric for your jumpsuit. Jersey, polyester blend, silk and denim are common fabrics for jumpsuits. Different materials hug women's curves in different ways, and some are more flattering than others towards lumps and bumps.
- Determine how much you want to spend. Depending on the maker and the designer, there is a wide range of prices for jumpsuits. On the cheaper end of the spectrum, the jumpsuits are usually made from synthetic fabrics and may not be sewn to last.
- Try on women's jumpsuits for fit. Your sizing in jumpsuits may not match your sizing in other clothing, so it's important to see the garment on you or shop from online retailers that have liberal return policies.
- Check the length of the pants. Since jumpsuits are one-piece garments, the length in the legs won't fit all proportions. Select jumpsuits with legs that are either just right or too long, so they can be hemmed to fit.
- Sit down in the jumpsuit to make sure it has enough give in the cut and the fabric. A jumpsuit might look fabulous when standing up, but it might be entirely too tight when sitting. Also, an ill-fitted jumpsuit might bunch up when you sit in it.
How to Wash:
Cotton is a durable, soft fiber, and most clothes today are made of it. Cotton is a natural vegetable fiber knitted and woven into fabrics of many textures and weights. While cotton shirts, pants and suits are wardrobe staples for both men and women. Whether your cotton fabrics are voile, organdy, batiste or linen, you can wash them at home and keep these breathable materials clean and pristine.
•l .Pretreat any stains with detergent and cold water. Place one to two teaspoons of liquid detergent on the stains before you load the clothes in the washing machine. Put your cotton fabrics in a small basin filled with cold water. After soaking the fabric for 15 to 30 minutes, gently rub the stain with a short-bristled brush. Roll your shirts, pants or blouses in a large towel to remove the water
•l Machine washes white and light-colored cotton fabrics in warm or hot water. If you are concerned with shrinking or bleeding, fill the machine with cold water and use a gentle washing cycle
•l Rinse your cotton fabrics on a cool cycle. Use minimal agitation to avoid shrinkage
•l Shake garments after removal from the machine to remove wrinkles
•l Dry cotton fabrics at a low or regular dryer setting. Dry towels and underwear on a hot setting. To prevent shrinking, remove cotton fabrics from the dryer while still damp. Hang in a cool and well-ventilated area to dry
Hand-wash lightweight fabrics, such as batiste, organdy and voile in a small basin filled with lukewarm water and one tablespoon of liquid detergent. Hang to dry or press damp with a hot iron to remove wrinkles
- 1 x Women Strap Conjoined Twins Jumpsuit Shorts
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.37||USD$ 6.86||USD$ 6.35||USD$ 5.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?