Customers Also Bought
- This women jumpsuit shorts is delicately made
- The strap shorts design can create an eye-catching to you
- Superior material makes the women jumpsuit shorts exceptionally comfortable
- Fashion and lovely
- The women jumpsuit shorts is very comfortable to wear and touch
- You can wear it in different kinds of occasions
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Waist Length Hip Shoulder Width Sleeve Length Bust Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / L 42 16.38 69 26.91 47 18.33 25 9.75 0 0.00 45 17.55 N/A / M 41 15.99 68 26.52 46 17.94 25 9.75 0 0.00 44 17.16 N/A
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure:
- Unique design makes you wear nice and cool. And the strap at the waist makes it more cute and special
- Made of high quality material, this strap shorts can give you a comfortable and soft touch experience
- You can wear this jumpsuit shorts in different kinds of occasions. It will make good impression on other people
How to Select a Women's Jumpsuit?
A jumpsuit is a type of one-piece clothing. Originally made to suit a practical purpose in skydiving and parachuting, jumpsuits crossed over into women's fashion sometime in the 1960s. Today, there's a variety of jumpsuits for practical and stylish purposes, though they are not a commonly worn type of clothing.
- Determine how you want to use your jumpsuit. Utilitarian jumpsuits, like those worn to work on cars, to go skydiving or for snow skiing, are designed specifically for those purposes and are available through specialty retailers. Fashionable jumpsuits are usually cut to accentuate a woman's body and are not made to stand up to abuse.
- Select a color for your jumpsuit. Fashionable jumpsuits are available in a variety of colors and patterns, but basic black is probably the most popular choice. Since many jumpsuits cling to the body, many women prefer them in black to minimize any figure flaws.
- Choose a fabric for your jumpsuit. Jersey, polyester blend, silk and denim are common fabrics for jumpsuits. Different materials hug women's curves in different ways, and some are more flattering than others towards lumps and bumps.
- Determine how much you want to spend. Depending on the maker and the designer, there is a wide range of prices for jumpsuits. On the cheaper end of the spectrum, the jumpsuits are usually made from synthetic fabrics and may not be sewn to last.
- Try on women's jumpsuits for fit. Your sizing in jumpsuits may not match your sizing in other clothing, so it's important to see the garment on you or shop from online retailers that have liberal return policies.
- Check the length of the pants. Since jumpsuits are one-piece garments, the length in the legs won't fit all proportions. Select jumpsuits with legs that are either just right or too long, so they can be hemmed to fit.
- Sit down in the jumpsuit to make sure it has enough give in the cut and the fabric. A jumpsuit might look fabulous when standing up, but it might be entirely too tight when sitting. Also, an ill-fitted jumpsuit might bunch up when you sit in it.
How to Wash:
Cotton is a durable, soft fiber, and most clothes today are made of it. Cotton is a natural vegetable fiber knitted and woven into fabrics of many textures and weights. While cotton shirts, pants and suits are wardrobe staples for both men and women. Whether your cotton fabrics are voile, organdy, batiste or linen, you can wash them at home and keep these breathable materials clean and pristine.
•l .Pretreat any stains with detergent and cold water. Place one to two teaspoons of liquid detergent on the stains before you load the clothes in the washing machine. Put your cotton fabrics in a small basin filled with cold water. After soaking the fabric for 15 to 30 minutes, gently rub the stain with a short-bristled brush. Roll your shirts, pants or blouses in a large towel to remove the water
•l Machine washes white and light-colored cotton fabrics in warm or hot water. If you are concerned with shrinking or bleeding, fill the machine with cold water and use a gentle washing cycle
•l Rinse your cotton fabrics on a cool cycle. Use minimal agitation to avoid shrinkage
•l Shake garments after removal from the machine to remove wrinkles
•l Dry cotton fabrics at a low or regular dryer setting. Dry towels and underwear on a hot setting. To prevent shrinking, remove cotton fabrics from the dryer while still damp. Hang in a cool and well-ventilated area to dry
Hand-wash lightweight fabrics, such as batiste, organdy and voile in a small basin filled with lukewarm water and one tablespoon of liquid detergent. Hang to dry or press damp with a hot iron to remove wrinkles
- 1 x Women Strap Conjoined Twins Jumpsuit Shorts
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.37||USD$ 6.86||USD$ 6.35||USD$ 5.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.