Customers Also Bought
- 12 white hangers are included for your convenient install
- Crystal like waterproof bathroom shower curtain makes your room more elegant
- Extravagance meets affordability in a gorgeous profusion of luscious shining appearance
- Fresh bathroom shower curtain can make you have a pure and fresh and comfortable sense gratification
- The shower curtain is not only waterproof but also mould proof and eco-friendly
- Color: Silver
- Material: EVA
- Size: 180 x 180cm/70.8 x 70.8in(W x H)
- Crystal sequin pattern bathroom shower curtain
- This bathroom shower curtain will keep water off the bathroom floor while contributing to the decor of your bathroom
- High quality waterproof EVA
- This beautiful shower curtain is a refined collection of sophisticated, created with luxurious fabrics, trims and details
- The waterproof shower curtain will not only maintain your privacy and keep your floor dry, but it will also improve the overall look of your bathroom
- Please leave at least 20cm high space for circulating air
How to Install Shower Curtain Hooks:
- Unfold the shower curtain. Identify the top edge of the curtain. It typically has reinforced holes or grommets for suspending the curtain. If the curtain has an obvious front and back side, lay the curtain on a flat surface, face up
- Inspect the curtain hooks. Some are configured more simply than others, but they share common elements. The hook typically has a large curved portion that is meant to fit over the curtain rod and a smaller curved portion that holds the curtain. If the hook has a locking device to secure the curtain, open it. Pass the portion of the curtain hook that holds the curtain through the first hole or grommet on the top of the curtain. With all of the curtain hooks facing the same direction, repeat until each hole or grommet has a hook
- Hang the large curved portions of the hooks on the shower rod, working from one side to the other. If the hooks have locking mechanisms, close them
Shower Curtain: PVC Vs. Polyester
A shower curtain liner is a must-have for every home, and it's both a functional and a personal choice. The two most popular material choices have both advantages and disadvantages. Durability, cleanliness and appearance are just a few of the considerations to take into account when choosing a shower curtain for your bathroom
- Shower curtains come in two types: fabric and plastic. Depending on the decor of your bathroom, you should choose the type of curtain that blends best with the style of your home and the colors of your bathroom. Generally, if the outer shower curtain is plastic, the liner will also be plastic. An outer curtain made of fabric can be paired with either a plastic or a cloth liner
- Cloth shower curtains are a costlier option, though in some cases they're also longer lasting. Made of washable polyester or cotton in most cases, cloth shower curtains are also often sold as "mildew-proof," meaning they won't collect mold from tubs that are slow to drain. Cloth shower curtain liners generally come in white or cream, while outer curtains can be any number of colors, textures and patterns. Cloth liners can attach to an outer liner in a number of ways---with button holes and buttons, cut holes finished with thread edges or holes reinforced with metal rivets
- Heavy-duty plastic PVC shower curtain liners are both long-lasting and unobtrusive. PVC curtains are generally clear; they go well with an outer curtain that has clear portions or for bathrooms in which you prefer a more "invisible" look. Some people prefer plastic because it's affordable to replace; keeping it clean is simple with either regular cleaning or an in-shower spray cleaner. PVC curtains generally attach to the shower rod with cut holes, though for a few extra dollars consumers can get a PVC liner with longer-lasting, reinforced rivets
- The main benefit of using a shower curtain liner---whether plastic or cloth---is to keep shower water contained. Some people believe PVC shower curtains do a better job of this because they are heavier and nonporous. Many cloth and lighter-weight plastic liners come with magnets sewn in the bottom of the liner, which help keep water in and drafts out. For many people, a machine-washable cloth shower curtain is easier to maintain and clean without having to regularly replace the liner
- Advocates of green living discourage consumers from using PVC shower curtain liners. Chemicals used to soften the plastic in PVC shower curtains could be harmful to the air quality in the bathroom, according to an article on the "Daily Green." Some new options on the market claim to be both greener and healthier options: PEVA, or polyethylene vinyl acetate, is a new type of plastic being used as a replacement for traditional PVC. It lacks the chlorine that is present in regular PVC, which is also the source of the strong odor that comes from new PVC curtains. Polyester, a synthetic fabric, also faces criticism. Greener cloth options include organic cotton, hemp and linen, though all come with a larger price tag attached
How to Clean Curtains?
Curtains should be cleaned often as they tend to accumulate dust and dirt. And with a variety of cleaning options available, there's no excuse for neglecting them
- Take down your curtains and inspect the back side of the fabric for signs of sun-rotting by stretching and feeling. If the curtains are sun-rotted, don't bother cleaning them. Shop for new curtains instead
- Wash unlined curtains according to the instructions provided on the label
- Have lined curtains professionally dry-cleaned to prevent possibly ruining them
- Wash large curtains in your bathtub to prevent possible damage to your washing machine
- Boil rusty curtain rings in vinegar to rediscover their shine. Rub soap on old curtain rods to make them run smoothly again
- Toss your curtains into a dryer for a quick job. Add fabric softener to an air-dry setting and you've got fresh-smelling curtains in half an hour
- 1 x Shower Curtain
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||Rp 314.100||Rp 283.800||Rp 253.500||Rp 213.000|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.