Customers Also Bought
- Flower Shower Curtain goes well with a wide variety of décor styles
- This PEVA Shower Curtain prevents water spray effectively when you are taking shower
- The Bath Shower Curtain is not only waterproof but also mould proof and eco-friendly
- Made of eco-friendly and waterproof material, Home Shower Curtain is worth the cost
- Material: PEVA
- Size: 180 x 180cm/70.86 x 70.86 Inch
- Flower Shower Curtain keeping water off the floor
- Flower Shower Curtain with fine workmanship will brighten your bath
- Flower Shower Curtain is packed with C-shaped hooks
- Please leave at least 20cm high space for circulating air
How to Install a Shower Curtain Rod:
Shower curtain rods come in a variety of styles to choose from. Choosing which one to install in your home can sometimes feel like a daunting task. Luckily, permanent shower curtain rods are easy to install and are usually the preferred choice due to their durability. Shower curtain rods are sold as a kit including the hardware, which makes them an excellent choice for a do-it-yourselfer.
- Choose the desired height of the shower curtain. Standard curtain height is 5 inches above the top of the shower wall. Depending on the design of the shower, height can be customized to meet personal needs. The rod placement should also be close enough to the edge of the shower to allow the curtain to hang over the tub.
- Use a pencil to mark the desired height on the wall. Measure the distance between the rear of the shower to the height mark. Hold the curtain rod bracket against this mark, and use a pencil to draw the location of the drill holes. Mark the second bracket in the same manner on the opposite wall. Check that the brackets are level.
- Place one bracket against the location that was previously marked on the wall. Line up the first bracket with the drill hole markings on the wall. Drill the screws included in the installation kit through the bracket holes and into the wall.
- Use a drill to secure the second bracket in the same manner as the first bracket. Measure the distance between the top of the shower wall and the brackets to make sure they are level.
- Put one end of the shower curtain rod into the first bracket. Gently insert the other end of the shower rod into the second bracket. It may take a small amount of pressure to insert the rod into the second bracket.
- Measure the shower before purchasing the curtain rod.
- Do not drill through ceramic tile. Wear safety glasses when using a drill.
- 1 x Shower Curtain
- 12 x Hooks
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.37||USD$ 21.03||USD$ 19.69||USD$ 17.90||USD$ 17.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?