Customers Also Bought
- 12 hangers are included for your convenient install
- Fresh waterproof shower curtain can make you have a pure and fresh and comfortable sense gratification
- Relaxed and delightful bathroom shower curtain can make you realize fantasy-like landscape
- This world map pattern shower curtain prevent water spray effectively when you are taking shower
- The bathroom shower curtain is not only waterproof but also mould proof and eco-friendly
- Color: White
- Material: EVA
- Size: 180 x 180cm/70.8 x 70.8in(W x H)
- Fresh bathroom shower curtain can make you have a pure and fresh and comfortable sense gratification
- This bathroom shower curtain is easy to maintain and will keep your bathroom looking great
- The high quality material makes the bathroom shower curtain waterproof, mould proof and eco-friendly
How to Install a Shower Curtain Rod:
Shower curtain rods come in a variety of styles to choose from. Choosing which one to install in your home can sometimes feel like a daunting task. Luckily, permanent shower curtain rods are easy to install and are usually the preferred choice due to their durability. Shower curtain rods are sold as a kit including the hardware, which makes them an excellent choice for a do-it-yourselfer.
- Choose the desired height of the shower curtain. Standard curtain height is 5 inches above the top of the shower wall. Depending on the design of the shower, height can be customized to meet personal needs. The rod placement should also be close enough to the edge of the shower to allow the curtain to hang over the tub.
- Use a pencil to mark the desired height on the wall. Measure the distance between the rear of the shower to the height mark. Hold the curtain rod bracket against this mark, and use a pencil to draw the location of the drill holes. Mark the second bracket in the same manner on the opposite wall. Check that the brackets are level.
- Place one bracket against the location that was previously marked on the wall. Line up the first bracket with the drill hole markings on the wall. Drill the screws included in the installation kit through the bracket holes and into the wall.
- Use a drill to secure the second bracket in the same manner as the first bracket. Measure the distance between the top of the shower wall and the brackets to make sure they are level.
- Put one end of the shower curtain rod into the first bracket. Gently insert the other end of the shower rod into the second bracket. It may take a small amount of pressure to insert the rod into the second bracket.
Tips & Warnings:
- Measure the shower before purchasing the curtain rod.
- Do not drill through ceramic tile. Wear safety glasses when using a drill.
- 1 x Shower Curtain
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.37||USD$ 27.96||USD$ 26.56||USD$ 24.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.