Customers Also Bought
- The Bath Shower Faucet is sure to bring showering pleasure and savings for years to come
- This Bathroom Bath Shower will give you good water pressure while saving water
- Experience the soothing spa-like shower with this Wall Mounted Bath Shower
- The Bath Shower Faucet delivers better water for a better shower
- Revolutionize the showering experience with the Bath Shower Faucet
- Produce low flow, provide you with a unique fun and soothing experience
- This Bath Shower Faucet is easy to use, you just need replace your current shower head, or attach it to a standard shower hose
- Open the water valve, water will shine and change the color
- Over long life for using safely
- Color: Silver
- Material: Copper
- Hose Length: 150cm/59.1in
- Wall Distance: 13-17cm/5.1-6.7in
- Enjoy a wonderful shower with the shower set
- The shower faucet will give you a full-body rain fall that will have you relaxed and thoroughly cleansed
- High quality copper will add elegance to your bath decor
- Clip design will keep your shower head safe
How to Clean Shower Head:
- Step One: Get a bowl and a bottle of white vinegar. A cheap, store brand of vinegar works fine to clean shower heads. Pour an inch or so of vinegar into a ceramic or plastic bowl
- Step Two: Unscrew the shower head from the wall or stall fixture. The shower head will probably be full of water so be sure to drain it by holding it upside down to let the water drain into the shower stall or bathtub
- Step Three: Soak the shower head for 10 to 15 minutes, letting the vinegar cut through the mineral deposits. Vinegar is acetic and will eat away at the mineral deposits
- Step Four: Remove the shower head from the bowl of vinegar. Let the vinegar drain through the holes. Scrub the surface with a sponge or rag
- Step Five: Take the bowl of vinegar to the bathroom and dip the rag into the vinegar. Wipe the shower fixture with the rag to clean it before installing the clean shower head
- Step Six: Screw the clean shower head back in place. Run water through the shower head to unplug any minerals or calcification. Enjoy your clean shower heads
What is a Shower Head? How do they work?
- A shower (or shower-bath) is an area in which one bathes underneath a spray of water. People very commonly use soap and shampoo while showering
- The water pressure in your home is probably between 60 and 80 pounds (PSI), and is running through pipes as small as one-inch. This sustained pressure inside your pipes is what helps water flow uphill in your home, delivering it to your sinks, tubs, toilets, and wherever else it's needed
- Typically, the pipe size of your shower is even smaller, sometimes as much as half the diameter of your other pipes. This creates even more pressure, causing a consistently sustained and forceful flow of water out of your Shower Head when it's turned on
- Factors that affect the flow of water out of the head are the diameter of the holes in the head itself, the presence of lime scale, rust, or particulate matter caught in the screen, and the constraints of your water heater. Another factor that can have a big impact on the flow of water out of your Shower Head is the presence of a water flow restrictor
- Low flow Shower Heads incorporate restrictors in order to conserve water and energy. Where ten years ago the average Shower Head delivered six to eight gallons per minute (GPM), current low flow Shower Heads may deliver 2.6 GPM at 80 PSI or less
- A quality Shower Head should be able to deliver a good penetrating water spray at either high or low pressure. If you are experiencing low water flow and have ruled out other factors like reduced water pressure coming from the main water line and low volume from your water heater, the culprit may be lime scale buildup on the Shower Head that can be removed by disassembling and cleaning it
- On a new low flow Shower Head, the restrictor itself may be causing water flow problems, and on some models, restrictor disks can be reversed or removed to increase the flow while still retaining some of the low-flow benefits of the head
Types of Showers:
- Following in the tradition of ancient Greece, many modern athletic and aquatic facilities are equipped with showers. These can be in the form of individual stalls equipped with curtains to maintain privacy or of group shower rooms much like those pictured on ancient Greek pottery. The latter is generally a large open room with several nozzles, or shower heads, either installed directly into the walls of the room or on posts throughout the space
- In addition to washing after vigorous exercise, a variety of shower has been brought into use by governments and their military forces around the world; this is called the field shower. Modern weapons used in battle often have dangerous after effects including caustic chemicals, deadly biological agents, and radioactive materials, which can harm not only the intended targets but also the aggressor's forces. Field showers therefore are often employed to remove these potentially deadly weapons from a soldier's body
- Despite the innovations in plumbing and water treatment, the domestic shower is much the same as it was in the late 19th century. The two most commonly found types of showers are the stall shower and the shower/bathtub. The former is solely a shower shielded by a glass door for privacy and to contain any stray water droplets. The latter can be used to take a bath or a shower and is shielded by a sliding shower curtain again for privacy and water containment. Though most domestic units have a single overhead nozzle, more elaborate multi-head showers can be found in custom bathrooms
Other Types of Showers:
- Air Shower, a type of bathing where high pressure air is used to blow off excess dust particles from cleanroom personnel
- Electric shower, a shower stall device to locally heat shower water with electrical power.
- Field shower
- Navy Shower, a method of showering that allows for significant conservation of water and energy
- Power Shower, a shower stall device to locally increase the water pressure available to the shower head by means of an electric pump
- Steam Shower, a type of bathing where a humidifying steam generator produces steam that is dispersed around a person's body
- Vichy Shower, a shower where large quantities of warm water are poured over a spa patron while the user lies within a shallow (wet) bed, similar to a massage table, but with drainage for the water
- Roman Shower an architecturally designed type of shower that does not require a door or curtain
- Emergency Showers are installed in laboratories and other facilities that use hazardous chemicals, and are required by law in the United States. Emergency showers are designed to deluge continuously at around 30-60 gallons per minute for at least 15 minutes, and should be located at most 10 seconds away from potential users
How to Install a Shower?
- Install all piping before installing the tub itself
- Lower the tub into place so that the continuous flange fits against the wall studs and rests on 1 x 4 or 2 x 4 supports. Anchor the tub to the enclosure with nails or screws inserted through the flanges into the studs
- Assemble the drain connections by connecting the tub overflow with the tub drain ABOVE the trap, not beyond it. The trap will have a compression fitting that screws over the arm of the overflow assembly
- Hot and cold water lines are run to the tub/shower mixing valve where they are attached, usually by, sweating these directly into the hot and cold ports of the mixing valve
- Run a pipe up the wall for the shower head. On the top of this pipe, sweat on a brass female threaded winged fitting that is nailed or screwed into a framing support
- Extend a piece of 1/2" pipe, according to the manufacturer's instructions, for the tub spout. Sweat on a male threaded fitting at the end of the pipe or use a brass nipple of the proper length and a 1/2" cap
- At this time you will need to have your rough plumbing inspected
- Restore water pressure and check the drain connection and the supply pipes for any leaks
- Replace the wall with moisture resistant drywall as a base for your wall covering. Seal joints between the wall and your new tub with silicone caulk as protection against water seepage
- Install the Spout, handles and shower head. The shower head screws onto the shower arm stub out. Whether installing a new shower head or replacing an old one, always clean the pipe threads and apply new pipe joint compound, PTFE tape or both to prevent leaks
History of Use:
- Shower usage in the latter half of the 20th century has skyrocketed. Personal hygiene became a primary concern, and bathing every day or multiple times a day is common among Western cultures. Showering is generally faster than bathing and uses less water. This quick and efficient concept explains its popularity as it fits in with the fast-paced lifestyles of modern people. In addition, showering, as opposed to taking a bath, is recommended for older people because it reduces the risk of injury related to falling
How to Clean Your Clogged Shower Head?
- Tools - old toothbrush, a wrench, white vinegar or lime remover, a rag, container larger than the showerhead
- Harder water characterized by higher mineral content will deposit lime inside showerheads, faucets, water heaters and piping. This is more evident in metal parts (see materials of construction)
- Over time this leads to degradation of the material and clogging of water passages. Removing the deposits regularly is easy and will lengthen the life of your showerhead. Just follow these steps.
- Remove the showerhead (for instructions see how to install a showerhead)
- Completely immerse the showerhead in a container filled with white vinegar or a lime cleaning solution. If you see a large buildup of lime, heat the vinegar in the microwave beforehand until it's hot to the touch. Let it soak overnight or at least six hours. Most of the lime will dissolve
- Inspect the rubber nozzles, inlet screen (look inside the inlet (part that screws onto the wall arm or hose where water enters the showerhead for this mesh), inlet screw threads, and the exterior.
- If after soaking, you discover that some areas still need some attention, scrub stubborn deposits with a small wire brush or the straightened end of a paper clip. Soak the parts again for half an hour and rinse
- Replace the showerhead (for instructions see how to install a showerhead), turn the water on and test for leaks
- 1 x Shower Faucet Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 109.51||USD$ 106.76||USD$ 104.00||USD$ 100.33||USD$ 100.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on12-03-2010
- Other Thoughts: My son has found the loosely hanging source of water rather amusing and now insists on taking long showers. overall works well. <br/> <br/>I feel when i turn on both the heads, the pressure is a little low, but mine is a standing shower and the space is small, so not a big issue...
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-27-2010
- Other Thoughts: Our home has well water, so I'm always leery of switching shower heads because of pressure issues. The one I replaced didn't have great pressure anyway. I shopped a brick and mortar stores like Target and Home Deposit and saw some shower heads that looked good. However, you just never know what the performance will end up being like. This unit looks great too and gives my shower new life. I am very happy with it, and highly recommend it. Especially if you have low water pressure from well water.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-22-2010
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this for our master bathroom shower. I like it overall, just wish it had more water pressure. We definitely lost some when we installed this. It is nice to have the different settings, but we usually keep it on the one because it gives most pressure. The others are very light pressure.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-21-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is a great shower system at a fabulous price! It lets you adjust the water flow level and also the water pressure. I feel like my showers are much quicker because I get much better water pressure from this system than my old handheld showerhead. Plus, it looks great and modern....and seems very sturdy! Love, love this system!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: We recently purchased a home and the shower head that was in the shower, wasn't so hot. It was very difficult to get the shampoo out of your hair. I knew I wanted a hand-held, and after MUCH research and deliberation, I found this 2-in-1 and we couldn't be happier.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-15-2010
- Other Thoughts: WOW ok this shower head is amazing!!! My husband and I have been looking for a 2-in-1 shower head for months and fell in love when we saw this one. The set up is easy and fast! (just make sure you get rubber washers for it...it came with plastic ones and that always causes leaking) this shower head is like taking a shower under a waterfall! The water just hugs you til you're clean, and the best part is the 2-in-1 shower heads, my husband and I love showering together so we love love LOVE the 2-in-1 shower heads! you can choose to have one on at a time or both at the same time! the removable head has different pressures, the other one does not but its very relaxing!!!!!! LOVE THIS SHOWER HEAD!!! I can't say it enough!! Going to buy more of them for xmas gifts because I need to share to others on how awesome this shower head is! BUY IT!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-08-2010
- Other Thoughts: Just like all the other reviewers, I agree that this is the best shower head I have ever used, and I love the fact you can remove the center to wash the shower down!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-03-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is the first review I've written. I've been using this showerhead for several years and it's great. I've moved it to three different apartments since buying it. Installation is easy, it never leaks, the pulsing settings are great. I tend to just use the wand (not the surrounding, stationary part), but that's just because I like the high water pressure you get with just the wand.
Was this review helpful?