Customers Also Bought
- This silicon sleeve is 100% brand new and never used
- This silicon sleeve is suitable for you to protect your NDSi
- Keeps your NDSi secure and safe by the silicon sleeve
- This silicon sleeve is easy to use
- Made of high quality material
- This durable Skin Protector for NDSi is 100% brand new high quality silicon case
- This Skin Protector is washable silicone for easy cleaning. Direct access to all ports and buttons without removing it from the Silicone Cases
- The Skin Protector is easy to install and take off. It is the best choice for yuor precious 3DS console
- Great touch feeling when holding the NDSi Protector, and gives a comfortable sensation when Playing
Nintendo DSi Case Change Instructions:
- Cover your working surface with a soft covering like a hand towel. Lay the Nintendo DSi face down on the towel
- Peel the rubber paDSi from the back of the unit. If you can't get them up with your fingers, you can use the small screwdriver to pry the paDSi up
- Take out the screws on the back of the unit. There should be four screws holding the unit together: one that holDSi in the battery in the lower right corner, one on the card slot and two on the left-hand side of the unit
- Remove the battery from the unit. Take out the screw inside the battery compartment and take off the cover the screw was holding in place
- Lift the back cover off of the unit carefully once all of the screws have been removed. Don't pull too hard, because the unit is attached by a few cables. Note where the cables are attached to the back case and carefully pull the end of the cables to remove them from the back cover
- Unscrew the screws that are holding the buttons on the front of the unit in place. Hold up the black flap above the directional pad and pull the wire attached beneath the flap off of the casing
- Detach the power indicator by pulling left on the wire while sliding the casing toward the right. The wire should slide out of case and the bottom part of the front of the case should come free, leaving only the top, front part of the case in place
- Slide the wire on the left side of the top half of the case away from the casing. Lift the ring on the right hand side out of the case. This should expose four rubber paDSi around the back of the screen
- Peel away the rubber paDSi to expose four screws. Remove the screws at each corner of the screen
- Grasp the casing on either side of the screen and slide the casing up away from the unit. The case should remain attached by only a wire. Pull the wire left and push the casing right to detach the wire from the casing
- Go back through the steps in reverse order to assemble the new Nintendo DSi case over the internal part of the unit
How to Remove the Case From a Nintendo DSi:
- Remove any DSi or Game Boy Advance games in your DSi. Remove the stylus from the system and place it to the side
- Turn the DSi over and place it face down on a flat surface. Remove the battery cover using a Phillips screwdriver. Take out the battery and place it to the side
- Insert a toothpick into the side of the small, square paDSi located near the top of the DSi. Push down and back to release the paDSi and reveal two screws. There will be a total of six screws exposed on the back of the console
- Remove each of the screws using a tri-wing and Phillips screwdriver. The four corner screws require the tri-wing; the covered screws need a screwdriver
- Open the DSi and turn the console so you can view both screens. Remove the four screw covers on the top of the screen and unscrew and set aside the screws
- Close the DSi and gently lift up on the top of the case. The case will remove from the console, revealing the circuits that attach the top screen to the rest of the console
- Grip the edge of the top screen and lift it off the back casing of the console. Flip the DSi over and place it face down on your work surface
- Unscrew the Phillips head screw on the right side of the motherboard. Remove the rest of the case from the motherboard without disconnecting any DSi or components
- 1 x Silicon Sleeve
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.34||USD$ 4.03||USD$ 3.77||USD$ 3.54||USD$ 3.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.