Customers Also Bought
- This silicon sleeve is 100% brand new and never used
- This silicon sleeve is suitable for you to protect your NDSi
- Keeps your NDSi secure and safe by the silicon sleeve
- This silicon sleeve is easy to use
- Made of high quality material
- This durable Skin Protector for NDSi is 100% brand new high quality silicon case
- This Skin Protector is washable silicone for easy cleaning. Direct access to all ports and buttons without removing it from the Silicone Cases
- The Skin Protector is easy to install and take off. It is the best choice for yuor precious 3DS console
- Great touch feeling when holding the NDSi Protector, and gives a comfortable sensation when Playing
Nintendo DSi Case Change Instructions:
- Cover your working surface with a soft covering like a hand towel. Lay the Nintendo DSi face down on the towel
- Peel the rubber paDSi from the back of the unit. If you can't get them up with your fingers, you can use the small screwdriver to pry the paDSi up
- Take out the screws on the back of the unit. There should be four screws holding the unit together: one that holDSi in the battery in the lower right corner, one on the card slot and two on the left-hand side of the unit
- Remove the battery from the unit. Take out the screw inside the battery compartment and take off the cover the screw was holding in place
- Lift the back cover off of the unit carefully once all of the screws have been removed. Don't pull too hard, because the unit is attached by a few cables. Note where the cables are attached to the back case and carefully pull the end of the cables to remove them from the back cover
- Unscrew the screws that are holding the buttons on the front of the unit in place. Hold up the black flap above the directional pad and pull the wire attached beneath the flap off of the casing
- Detach the power indicator by pulling left on the wire while sliding the casing toward the right. The wire should slide out of case and the bottom part of the front of the case should come free, leaving only the top, front part of the case in place
- Slide the wire on the left side of the top half of the case away from the casing. Lift the ring on the right hand side out of the case. This should expose four rubber paDSi around the back of the screen
- Peel away the rubber paDSi to expose four screws. Remove the screws at each corner of the screen
- Grasp the casing on either side of the screen and slide the casing up away from the unit. The case should remain attached by only a wire. Pull the wire left and push the casing right to detach the wire from the casing
- Go back through the steps in reverse order to assemble the new Nintendo DSi case over the internal part of the unit
How to Remove the Case From a Nintendo DSi:
- Remove any DSi or Game Boy Advance games in your DSi. Remove the stylus from the system and place it to the side
- Turn the DSi over and place it face down on a flat surface. Remove the battery cover using a Phillips screwdriver. Take out the battery and place it to the side
- Insert a toothpick into the side of the small, square paDSi located near the top of the DSi. Push down and back to release the paDSi and reveal two screws. There will be a total of six screws exposed on the back of the console
- Remove each of the screws using a tri-wing and Phillips screwdriver. The four corner screws require the tri-wing; the covered screws need a screwdriver
- Open the DSi and turn the console so you can view both screens. Remove the four screw covers on the top of the screen and unscrew and set aside the screws
- Close the DSi and gently lift up on the top of the case. The case will remove from the console, revealing the circuits that attach the top screen to the rest of the console
- Grip the edge of the top screen and lift it off the back casing of the console. Flip the DSi over and place it face down on your work surface
- Unscrew the Phillips head screw on the right side of the motherboard. Remove the rest of the case from the motherboard without disconnecting any DSi or components
- 1 x Silicon Sleeve
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.34||USD$ 4.03||USD$ 3.77||USD$ 3.54||USD$ 3.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.