Customers Also Bought
- Special coat for your PSP GO
- PSP protector case can protect your PSP GO from damage and scratch
- Friendly and handy design
- Made of high quality silicone material
- PSP protector case is your best choice for your PSP GO
- This a non-OEM product
- Color: Black / White / Blue / Pink
- Size: 129 x 71 x 17mm / 5.1 x 2.8 x 0.7in (L x W x H)
- This PSP protector case not only looks great, but also to protect your PSP GO from accidental bumps
- This protective PSP silicone cover is made of high quality soft silicone material
- Lightweight & sleek design, you can slip your PSP easily into the PSP protector case
- Made of high quality material with soft fabric lining, the PSP silicone cover case protects your PSP from any scratch and dirt
How to Make a PSP Case:
There are some PSP cases available on store shelves, but many lack a design that fits your style, or a price that fits your pocketbook. Other factory-made PSP carrying cases will have your PSP looking just like everyone else's, which will cause confusion when friends get together. Instead, make your own, unique PSP case.
- Measure the height, width and depth of your PSP. Measure the screen opening. You will need to cut out an area so you can see your screen. Draw out flaps on the top and bottom that fit into each other, just like the lids of cereal boxes close.
- Gather a piece of cardboard larger than the total area size of your PSP. Use the box the PSP came in if you still have it.
- Use a ruler or other straight edge to draw out the dimensions of the PSP on the cardboard. Allow for folds and the thickness of the cardboard. The final drawing should look like your PSP if you took the cover off and spread it flat. Add an opening where it can slide in and out.
- Cut the excess cardboard away. Scissors leave straggly edges, so use a straight razor for clean lines. Use a flat edge to help fold along the lines. You will need to make the fold as sharp as you can and crease it so the sides can stand up.
- Place marks on the inside of the cardboard for the trigger buttons as well as the strap, then cut them out. Also, you'll need to make holes for the screen and front controls. Paper clips can hold the sides together while you fold and measure the placement of the cutouts.
- Glue the sides together once you're comfortable with the snug fit and cutouts of your carrying case. Wood glue will keep the cardboard together better than household glue. The paper clips will keep the case together while it dries.
- Decorate the cardboard however you like. Use fabric, ribbons, jewels, even colorful duct tape. You can use Velcro or buttons to fasten the bottom of your PSP carrying case.
How to Open a PSP Case:
Sony has a money pit going with people sending their PSPs in for repair for fear of voiding their warranties once they see the warning sticker in their battery compartments. Who knows what the cost is for shipping the PSP off? An arm? A leg? If you don't want to give money back to the place where your money went when you bought the PSP in the first place, you can get the cover off your PSP fairly easily to repair such problems as a cracked display, stuck buttons or a broken UMD drive.
- Ensure that there is no disc nor memory card in the PSP and turn it off.
- Remove the battery from the compartment in the back of the PSP.
- Peel off the label inside the battery compartment. Once you remove this label, the warranty on the PSP will be voided (as it says on the label), but you have to remove it to get to the screws underneath it. If you're confident that you can fix the problem without destroying your PSP, go for it, but if there's an inkling of doubt, stop and send it in for repairs.
- Extract the screw on the bottom of the PSP beside the product label.
- Extract the four screws in each of the corners of the battery compartment.
- Extract the two screws at the top-right corner and the bottom-right edge of the back of the PSP.
- Separate the faceplate from the bottom case. If you have any trouble, use the plastic wedge to gently pry the pieces apart. Now the cover is off the PSP and you can access the interior components.
- 1 x Color Silicone Cover for PSP GO
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.23||USD$ 2.87||USD$ 2.58||USD$ 2.35||USD$ 2.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.