Customers Also Bought
- Made of fine silicone, this PS3 Controller Case is shatter-resistant and durable for long time using
- This PS3 Controller Case is designed according to the natural human palm line, making it fit your hands well
- Handle of this PS3 Controller Case is anti-slip
- Classic black color makes this PS3 Controller Case cooler
- This PS2 Controller Case is designed according to the distribution of PS3 Controller buttons
- With this PS3 Controller Case, you will enjoy your time and have much more fun
- Material: Silicone
- Color: Black
- Size: 15.5 x 9.7 x 3.0cm/6.1 x 3.8 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- With high quality and cool appearance, this PS3 Controller Case is popular with those who are very interested in PS3 and pay much attention to their quality of life
- Well manufactured with silicone, this PS3 Controller Case is durable for long time using
- The PS3 Controller Case is easy to install because it is designed rationally
- Handles are designed according to the palm line so that it is comfortable to take the controller
- Dots are designed to make this PS3 Controller Case anti-slip
- Designed according to the distribution of PS3 Controller buttons, this PS3 Controller Case will fit your PS3 Controller well, meanwhile, it is easy to install
How to Fix PS3 Controller Triggers:
The Sony PlayStation 3 video game console is a highly sophisticated device that utilizes Bluetooth wireless technology for input. The Sony Sixaxis and DualShock 3 controllers contain six pressure-sensitive buttons, eleven digital buttons and two analog control sticks. A tiny spring regulates the resistance of the trigger buttons, and these springs can break after heavy use. Replacing a PlayStation 3 controller is expensive, and official repairs can take up to four weeks. You can save a lot of money and time by replacing the broken spring with one from a floppy disk
- Remove the four screws on the back panel of the PS3 controller. Separate the two halves of the controller, being careful not to touch the circuit board
- Remove the trigger that contains the broken spring by sliding it to the center of the controller and lifting it out of the slot
- Remove the broken spring by sliding the plastic rod to the side. Note the orientation of the original spring before removal
- Place the new spring on the plastic rod in the same position as the original spring. Slide the rod back into the original position to lock the spring in place
- Insert the trigger button back into the controller slot and snap the ends of the spring into the plastic harness to secure the trigger in place
- Join the two halves of the controller panel and screw them together with the four screws. Make sure that the battery cable is not pinched by the controller panels during reassembly. Turn on your PS3 console and test the repaired trigger button
How to Loosen the Trigger on a PS3 Controller:
The "L2" and "R2" controllers on your PS3 controller are the triggers buttons. These buttons are located on either side of the top of the controller, just below the "L1" and "R1" buttons. If you think these buttons are too tight, you can loosen the trigger buttons. This isn't a procedure to take lightly as it involves disassembly of the controller. That being said, the procedure doesn't involve any risk of damage to the controller if done correctly
- Unplug your PS3 controller from the USB port at the front of the PS3 console
- Turn the controller over and remove the five screws on the outside of the rear of the controller
- Remove the back half of the controller. The main PCB (motherboard) board will be visible in the controller housing
- Remove the single screw in the center of the PCB board and remove the board from the housing. You will now have access to the underside of the trigger buttons
- Loosen the screws so that the triggers achieve the desired give
- Reassemble the controller
- 1 x Silicone Protective Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.97||USD$ 2.87||USD$ 2.78||USD$ 2.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.