Customers Also Bought
- Simulation Crib Toy includes a crib, bed bell set, a small pillow, a quilt, a doll, a bottle and a baby suction cup
- Color packaging, high-quality environmentally friendly non-toxic plastic materials
- Boxed, big box, gift giving is very decent
- Very nice Kids Simulation Crib with bed bell
- Doll's eyes can open and closed
- Material: Nontoxic Plastic
- Size: 52 x 31 x 28cm/20.47 x 12.20 x 11.02in; 50cm/19.69(Total Length); 36cm/14.17(Dolls High); 12 x 4cm/4.72 x 1.57in(H x Dia)(Bottle)
- Toy includes a crib, bed bell set, a small pillow, a quilt, a doll, a bottle and a baby suction cup, boxed, big box, gift giving is very decent
- Color packaging, high-quality environmentally friendly non-toxic plastic materials, very nice crib with bed bell
- Suitable for children above 12 months old
How to Help Develop Your Baby's Intelligence:
- After safety proofing your home, allow your child to explore. Yes, you'll have to pick the pots and pans back--as well as returning the books to the bookcase. But, if your answer to your baby's curiosity is to slap hands and say no, researchers believe that you will be guiding a child to "think inside the box", lowering their IQ and problem solving ability
- A love of reading is essential for the intelligent child, so spend at least a half hour before bedtime, reading to your child. If your child reads for enjoyment, this will translate into success@ school at every level
- Make your child aware that " a brain is a muscle, that best develops with exercise. When you were a baby you couldn't feed yourself, and now, you eat at the table and feed yourself, with a fork and spoon"
- To develop the curiosity that a person needs about their world, ponder aloud, a question such as "I wonder why some trees have cones?" If your child responds with "why?", that's his or her attempt to make sense of the world. You're not expected to have all the answers to kids' questions, but you are smart if you help them find the resources needed to answer questions, like the library or the internet
- Don't push your child to read before kindergarten, because they WILL learn in school. Babies and toddlers need to lay the foundation for learning, such as knowledge of shapes, colors, and block building, as well as how to learn to socialize with peers. That their job in their first 5 years
- 1 x Simulation Crib Toys Educational Toys
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.28||USD$ 22.07||USD$ 21.85||USD$ 21.57||USD$ 21.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.