- Holding Force: 180kg / 350Lbs
- Input Voltage: 12/24VDC+10%
- Working Current: 12V/300mA 24V/150mA
- Optional Bracket: ABK-180UL ABK-180L ABK-180ZL
- Suitable for: Wooden door, glass door, metal door, fireproof door
- Surface Temperature: ≤+20℃
- Operating Temperature: -10~+55℃(14-131°F)
- Suitable Humidity: 0~95%(Relative Humidity)
- Finishes for Shell: Anodized aluminum
- Finishes for Magnetic: Zinc
- Finishes for Armature: Zinc
- Lock Size: 170 x 41.4 x 20.5mm / 6.7 x 1.6 x 0.8in (L x W x H)
- Armature Plate: 130 x 33 x 9.3mm / 5.1 x 1.3 x 0.4in (L x W x H)
- Collinear load test 180kg, 350pounds
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC(optional)
- The standard voltage is 12VDC when finished
- MOV provides reverse current protection
- Anti-residual magnetism designed Electric Magnetic Lock
- High strength material, anodized aluminum housing Electric Magnetic Lock
- The Electric Magnetic Lock is designed with no mechanical bolt
- Increase the holding force, dual insulative hosing
- A high quality Magnetic Door Lock guaranteeing the safety of your house
- Increase the holding force, dual insulative hosing
- Anti-residual magnetism designed Electric Door Lock
How Magnetic Locks Work:
- Components - A magnetic lock, often referred to as a mag lock, consists of an electromagnet and an armature plate. The magnet is mounted inside of the door opening, which prevents tampering, while the plate is installed on the face of the door. When the magnet is connected to an electrical source, it produces a strong magnetic attraction that holds the magnet tight to the plate, effectively locking the door. The lock is typically powered using either the building's electrical system or a separate battery pack. Because a mag lock can only be used with DC power, a converter unit must be added when relying on building power. These locks are said to be "fail-safe," meaning that once the power goes out, the door will remain unlocked, allowing occupants to exit safely
- Electromagnetic Theory - Mag locks are based on the science of electromagnetism. Based on the principles of electromagnetism, when a current is run through a loop of wire, or solenoid, a magnetic force will be produced. This magnetic force is of sufficient strength to prevent the door from opening under a specified amount of pressure. To increase the strength of the magnetic force, multiple solenoids may be used, or they may be placed around a core made of iron. The magnetic effect of the solenoids not only produces its only force, but also amplifies the natural magnetism of the iron. Mag locks are rated based on the amount of force they are able to withstand without failing. For example, a 1,200 pound Mag Lock can withstand 1,200 pounds of force while still keeping the building secure
- Operations - One of the biggest advantages to using a mag lock is that it can't be picked or tampered with like a traditional lock cylinder. No keys are used, as the lock is generally tied into an electrical security system. These systems rely on one of four basic methods to operate the lock. They are often connected to a buzzer, which must be manually released by someone inside the building before the door will open. A mag lock may also be used with a keypad system, where occupants enter a numerical code to activate the lock and open the door. In many commercial settings, card readers are used with these locks, making it easy to deactivate a card in the event an employee is terminated or loses his/her key card. Finally, in high-security situations, the mag lock may be activated by scanners that read fingerprints, retinas, or facial features of an occupant before they are permitted to enter
How to Install a Magnetic Door Lock:
- Place the bracket section of the lock on the top of the door frame in the position you want to install it. Insert a marking pen into the mounting holes to mark the location of all the holes
- Use an electric drill to drill only the holes for the electric wiring. Place the drill bit on top of your pen marks and drill in about 1/2 inch
- Attach the electric unit, mounting plate, and emlock to the door frame. Position each piece on the door frame and the insert screws in the mounting holes. Insert the screws with an electric drill
- Attach the lock to the door. Insert the screws into the holes of the door lock. Drill the screws through the lock and into the door
- Insert security plugs on the ends of the screw holes. Position each plug in the end of the hole and push the plug in with your thumb. Tap on each plug lightly with a hammer to secure tightly
- Remove the screws holding the front plate on the lock case and take off the front plate. Take out the PC module. Attach one end of the electrical wire to the inside of the lock case. Attach the other end of the wire to the PC module
- Place the PC module back into the lock case. Tuck it into its position in the lock case. Put the front plate back on the lock case. Put the screws back in the front plate and tighten the screws
Magnetic Lock Vs. Electronic Strike:
- Features - A magnetic lock, or mag lock, consists of a large magnet that is installed along the top of a door frame. A metal plate, or armature plate, is fastened to the door so it lines up with the magnet. When electrical power is supplied to the magnet, it creates a magnetic charge that keeps the magnet tightly pressed to the metal plate. This keeps the door securely locked until power is removed or interrupted. An electric strike must be used along with some other form of locking device, such as a lockset or exit device (panic bar). Electrical power is supplied to the strike, which holds the lock bolt in place, keeping the door locked until the strike is activated by a buzzer, keycard or other device
- Function - With a magnetic lock, the door is always locked from both sides of the opening. This makes mag locks a very secure option for areas that require high levels of security. Users must activate the lock with a keycard or other device when leaving and when entering. A handle or latchset is used to operate the door, but typically has no locking function. Electric strikes provide security only for the exterior side of the door. Occupants can freely exit at anytime from inside the building simply by turning the knob or handle, or by depressing the pad on the exit device. From the outside, the door can only be unlocked with a keycard or other activating device, which signals the strike to release the lock bolt
- Considerations - All electrical hardware can be described as either "fail-safe" or "fail-secure." Fail-safe hardware stays locked when power to the hardware is cut, keeping the building secure. Fail-secure hardware unlocks once power is cut, allowing for safe egress of occupants. A magnetic lock is always fail-safe, and unlocks automatically if power is cut. Electric strikes can typically be set to either of these two options using an integral switch. All fire-rated doors must be equipped with fail-safe hardware for safe egress at all times
- Benefits - Because a magnetic lock is installed on the face of the door and frame, it can be installed relatively easily by most contractors. It is one of the most effective types of hardware for securing both sides of a door, and provides a great door of force to keep the door secure. Electric strikes are usually more affordable than magnetic locks, making them a good choice for building managers on a budget. It is also easier in general to meet fire and life safety codes with an electric strike than with a mag lock. An electric strike is much less likely to delay egress because it can be easily operated from the inside of the building
- Drawbacks - Magnetic locks are among the more expensive types of door hardware. They are also fairly easy for burglars to beat, because they will no longer keep the door locked if the power is cut. Finally, these locks pose a potential safety hazard in terms of slowing egress during an emergency
- 1 x Set of Single Door Electric Magnetic Lock with 180kg Holding Force
General Model YM-180 Spec Condition New Type Door Electric Magnetic Lock Parameters
Holding Force: 180kg / 350Lbs
Input Voltage: 12/24VDC+10%
Working Current: 12V/300mA 24V/150mA
Compatibility Wooden Door, Glass Door, Metal Door, Fireproof Door Material Anodized Aluminum(Finishes for Shell); Zinc(Finishes for Magnetic); Zinc(Finishes for Armature) Dimension 170 x 41.4 x 20.5mm / 6.7 x 1.6 x 0.8in (L x W x H)(Lock); 130 x 33 x 9.3mm / 5.1 x 1.3 x 0.4in (L x W x H)(Armature Plate) Features Features Collinear load test 180kg, 350pounds
Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC(optional)
The standard voltage is 12VDC when finished
MOV provides r
Packaging Package Included 1 x Set of Single Door Electric Magnetic Lock with 180kg Holding Force
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 43.42||USD$ 39.64||USD$ 36.47||USD$ 33.77||USD$ 31.44|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on10-27-2010
- Other Thoughts: I helped a friend of mine install this lock on his house, and after seeing how well it worked I decided I had to have one.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-01-2010
- Other Thoughts: This door lock is really well made, the price was good, i feel safe with it. recommend it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-01-2010
- Other Thoughts: The lock is very attractive, much nicer than the photo. Well crafted. no complain here!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-13-2010
- Other Thoughts: We have used this lock for more than a year, no problem found yet, it is still like a new one. Like it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-17-2010
- Other Thoughts: I've owned this lock for only a couple of weeks, but every time I leave the house or come back home, I think "I love my new lock".
Was this review helpful?