Customers Also Bought
- The Aggressive Inline Skates combine four wheels under the ball of your foot for minimal height and weight and a lower center of gravity
- This Aggressive Inline Skates allow for longer and more powerful leg extension during strides
- This pair of Aggressive Inline Skates with lightweight and breathable design gives you added support from the hard shell
- A widened lacing and Velcro system helps to provide a more compact fit around the foot
- The supportive and comfortable Roller Skating Shoes is perfect for gaining experience
- With quality components and an adjustable brake, this pair of Skate Roller Shoes delivers in structure, support, and performance
- Right foot single brake
- Holder Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Shell Material: PE
- Upper Material: PVC & Mesh
- Wheel Material: PU
- Bearing: ABEC-7 Chrome Steel
- This pair of Aggressive Inline Skates comes with a perfectly pre-grooved backslide plate requires no break-in time and is ready to go out of the box. It is smooth, fast to ride
- This Aggressive Inline Skates boast a unique boot construction with customizable ankle support and an ideal combination of flex and support
- With these roller skate shoes, you can join the skaters and have fun with your friends
- This pair of Roller Skating Shoes with air sole design wears comfortably, and makes the skating more comfortable
- The lace-up system and velcro closure make these skate roller shoes easy to wear and prevent loosing
How to Measure Your Foot:
Size in Detail:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions; specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Use Roller Skate Shoes?
- Choose between a pair of roller skate shoes with two wheels or four.
- Remove the heel plugs on a pair of two-wheeled skate shoes and pop in the wheels.
- Flex your feet to extend the wheels. Lean back slightly until your weight is on the back wheels and start rolling.
- Put one foot in front of the other, alternating your feet every now and then. Most of the skating done on a pair of roller skate shoes is on one foot, especially if you are wearing a pair of two-wheeled skate shoes, because the wheels are in the back. You have to lean back on the wheel in order to roll. In order to keep from falling over, one leg must be extended forward, but it is not the same as roller skating. You will only alternate feet occasionally as the one leg in use gets tired.
- Pop out the wheels and replace the heel plugs when you arrive at your destination.
How to Heel With Roller Shoes?
Find a Balance Point
- Hold on to a counter, rail or friend to keep your balance.
- Keep one foot in front of the other instead of side by side.
- Hold on to the counter while lifting your toes upward. Balance your weight on your heels while pulling yourself along.
- Put your toes down if you lose your balance.
- Move to the next section after you master balancing.
Step, Plant and Kick
- Step forward with your back foot.
- Take another step forward with the other foot. Plant your wheel with your toe upward.
- Push off or kick with your back foot.
- Balance your weight on the wheel as you raise your back toe.
- Roll along. Put the back foot behind the front foot. Raise your toes on both feet.
- Do a soft brake. Lift the toes on your back foot up slightly higher. Drag the heel of the shoe on the ground to slowly decrease your speed.
- Perform a hard brake. Transfer weight to your forefoot while skating on both feet. "Run" or "jog" out of your roll.
- Expect your body to pitch forward slightly as you stop abruptly.
How to Learn Roller Shoes?
- Put on protective gear such as a helmet, elbow and knee pads. You won't be wearing this equipment all the time when you use roller shoes, but you should definitely wear them while you learn and become more comfortable using them.
- Stand in place with your roller shoes on. Put one foot out on the ground in front of you as though if you were going to take off walking normally. Use whichever foot you want to take the lead, but most people feel comfortable with their dominant foot behind the other one.
- Raise your toe slightly on the front foot to balance on the wheel of the shoe. Use your back foot to push off and then also balance this foot on the wheel. Keep your feet close together and direct your body with the front foot.
- Stop by slowly lifting your toe on the back foot up higher until the back of the shoe touches the ground. Practice stopping on level ground with something soft such as grass nearby to break your fall while moving slowly before taking on any hills or wide expanses of concrete.
How to Ride In-line Skates:
- The first step for learning how to ride in-line skates is finding shoes that fit just right. The shoes shouldn't be too loose or too tight. They have to be comfortable for riding around everywhere
- The next step is finding the perfect place for practicing. You have to start off by finding a place that doesn't have any bumps, rocks, sticks or anything on the floor. When you start riding, the simplest thing can make you fall down, so make sure you find a smooth surface like an empty parking lot or a park
- Now you should start off by riding on one regular shoe and one roller blade. Doing this will help you gain balance on one foot. After you have practiced many times and you can balance one foot on the roller blade and one foot on your regular shoe you are ready for the next step
- The next step is to wear both roller blades and stay next to a wall so that you can hold yourself up. The wall will help keep you balanced and in case you were about to fall you could hold on
- You can start off going really slowly and holding the brake every time you feel like you might fall. Even if you fall, it's okay, just make sure you have protections. A few falls are normal and they will encourage you to keep going so you can reach your goal
- After that you have to practice going further, but slower. It's very important that you go slowly because you might not be able to control the break yet. So DO NOT go fast until you have practiced with the brake many times. If you go fast and you can't control the brake, you will crash. It will not be a fall; it will be a crash, which will hurt you very badly. So practice stopping on a slower pace and then gradually increase your pace
- Once you mastered these steps, you are ready to go. However, stay away from busy streets and cars. I say this because if you ever lose control and can't break on time, you will jump right into the street and the result will be horrible. So until you have mastered everything, stay away from busy places
- 1 x Pair of Boot Aggressive Inline Skates
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 43.53||USD$ 42.37||USD$ 41.21||USD$ 39.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on04-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: I needed something to keep up with my four year old on her scooter while we went for walks instead of having to jog beside her all the time and i miss roller blading.. so i'm not a professional by any means.. but i love these! it scared me at first cause they are quite a bit smoother/faster than my pair i had as a child but i've learned to control it.. they're very comfy and secure.. i do recommend getting your size and not a size up.. they fit perfectly!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: I got these and they are awesome and fast. Great price here with amazon and free shipping no other store could beat their price. Comfy well padded skate. Where else can you get an abec 9 bearing on a skate under $? I do recommend ordering one size up from reg shoe size. I wear an 8 and ordered the 9 and its a perfect fit. size 8 was way too tight.
Was this review helpful?
Ty and Cody's Mommy
Bought this item on04-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought these for my boys and they love them. They have a lot of fun learning how to skate and we laugh a lot during the process. I like the way that these skates adjust to the skating level of the skater and also adjust sizes. They seem pretty durable and I don't have any complaints.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: If you buys these skates make sure that you invest in a good helmet and some knee and elbow pads. My little one loves these. They are well made even though they have a very plastic sound to them when they are being used. I was very surprised actually how adjustable they are.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought these for my niece for her birthday, and she loves them! My sister says she wants to wear them all of the time. They are a great fit and very cute!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: When I brought these home my daughter jumped for joy. This skates are great, they're durable and the adjustable length to accomodated growing kids is great. I also like the way you can flip a switch on the skates to prevent them from rolling backwards, a definte saftey feature that comes in handy. These skates are a great buy at a great price
Was this review helpful?
F. M. Pepoon
Bought this item on03-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought these Aggressive Inline skates for my nephew and shipped them directly to his house. They arrived exactly as expected, on time and in new condition. My nephew put them on immediately and began skating right away. They have been a fun and durable gift, my nephew loves them and uses them frequently, making them a great value. Now I am the favorite aunt!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: Works just like the product says. My daughter begged for roller skates for her birthday and this is what we bought. She has a pretty tough time with them, even on the beginner setting (as I expected that she would) but I am sure as she gets a little older she will get more use out of them.
Was this review helpful?