Customers Also Bought
- Upper Material: PVC
- Lining Material: Sponge
- Blades Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 3.0mm/0.1in
- Color: Black
- Designed for your kids who just love to get out on the ice and skate
- Designed with a water-proof sole gives these ice skates a comfortable and custom fit
- Each detail is paid attention and ensures that every process without any defect
- This pair of speed skates is the best choice for professional ice skaters
- These ice skates are perfect for your kids who are ready to get out on the ice for the first time
- Its smooth upper has additional padding to keep you comfortable
- The speed skates offers performance, and comfort with an easy pull and tighten design
- The ice skates feature durable blades for added balance and support
- The pair of adjustable ice skating skates offers performance, and comfort with an easy pull and tighten design
- This adjustable speed skates is well-designed and have attractive appearance
- High workmanship and technology of this ice skates is durable for a long time using
How to Measure Foot:
Size Reference Table:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Ice Skate Safely:
Having fun and being safe can go hand in hand during the winter months. Prepare for an ice skating trip by purchasing the correct skates and winter clothing. Find a safe spot to skate and avoid injuries
- Pick locations that are locally approved for skating. Skate at ice rinks, lakes or ponds that have been officially checked for safe ice conditions
- Group children together when skating. Use the buddy system to make sure no one encounters an emergency situation by themselves
- Skate in the same direction as the others. If the rink is full of people, keep with the crowd. Remind kids to skate in the same direction as everyone to avoid collisions
- Wear proper winter attire both indoors and outdoors. Hats maintain body heat that would otherwise escape through your head. Make sure you have warm socks on to keep your feet warm and gloves to warm your hands
- Pick skates that fit comfortably and have good ankle support. The best skate is a tight, comfortable one with sharp blades
How to Fit Ice Skates:
Fitting ice skates is quite different than fitting everyday shoes. Because of their use, ice skates must be durable and stable yet flexible. You can order ice skates online or via catalog if you want skates that fit your feet exactly. Otherwise, any sporting goods store or ice skating equipment retailer will have a fine selection of sizes, widths and brands to choose from
Fit Custom Ice Skates
- Trace the outline of both feet from a sitting position. Keep the pen close to your feet as you trace
- Measure the length of your foot by starting at the tip of your longest toe and end at your heel
- Proceed to the ball of your foot by placing the tape measure around your foot just above the base of your toes
- Take a measurement for your instep by wrapping the tape measure around the underside of your foot where your arch is located
- Fit the tape measure around your heel. You'll need to close the tape measure off at the top part of your foot where the base of your ankle is located
- Gauge the circumference of your true ankle size. This means you'll need to measure your ankle at its widest point, usually just above the base
- Submit additional information that may be necessary to customize your fit. This includes age, height, weight and current brand of skate wear
Fit Store-Bought Ice Skates
- Try several different models and manufacturers. Often, you will find that one brand is a better fit for you
- Bring your socks. It's important to try on the ice skates with the socks you intend to skate in so that the sizing is correct
- Line your feet up properly to check the accuracy of the size. Push your heels to the back of the skate before lacing and then alternate standing and sitting to gauge the fit
- Check the position of your toes. They should be close to the end of the boot, but not touching it
- Be sure your heel has room to move around. Sideways and front to back motions are ideal, but not up and down movement which indicates a bad fit
- Spend at least 15 minutes in the skates before buying them. This helps to reveal wear problems which may not be immediately evident
- 1 x Pair of Ice Skates
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.27||USD$ 36.63||USD$ 35.99||USD$ 35.15||USD$ 35.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?