Customers Also Bought
- Delicate and practical for you, our inline roller skates ensure your safety when you using them
- The aggressive inline skates combine four wheels under the ball of your foot for minimal height and weight and a lower center of gravity
- Our inline roller skates allow for longer and more powerful leg extension during strides
- Lightweight and breathable design of the inline roller skates gives you added support from the hard shell
- PE shoe shell of the inline roller skates provide a more compact fit around the foot
- The comfortable and supportive inline roller skates are perfect for gaining experience
- PU material wheel also provides sufficient grip and elasticity for flat and steady slide
- You can make a brake with the single brake on the right shoe and balance your body with the left foot
- Wheel Material: PU
- Shoes Shell Material: PE
- Shoes Material: Fabric & PU
- Holder Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Bearing Material: Carbon Steel
- Our roller inline skates features great appearance, comfortable wearing and safety
- The supportive and comfortable inline roller skates are perfect for gaining experience
- The shape of the toe cap will be well kept because of the PE material
- Made of high density carbon steel, bearing of these inline skating shoes ensure sliding smoothly and fluently
- Breathable medium-soft fabric makes the inline roller skates comfortable and manageable
- Roller skating provides a complete aerobic workout which is good for your health
How to Measure Foot:
Size Reference Table:
Shoes Length Appro.
Inner Length Appro.
- There may be certain error of these dimensions
- Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Stop on Inline Racing Skates
You can distinguish racing skates from other inline skates by their lack of safety brakes. Not only are these skates built without brakes, they are built to help the skater build and maintain incredible speed. To avoid injury, you should practice stopping with moderate speed before you begin sprinting on your speed skates. The following steps will help you practice stopping safely, even if you must stop suddenly
- Find a wide, empty, flat surface to skate on. Build a moderate amount of controlled speed
- Become comfortable scissoring your skates. Move the right foot forward while in motion, then the left. Put a slight bend in your knees to avoid falling
- Try skating in a zigzag motion. When zigzagging to the left, lead with the left skate. When zigzagging to the right, lead with the right skate. Tilt your body naturally side-to-side. Use a wide zigzag pattern until you are comfortable turning more sharply
- When you are comfortable scissoring your skates and zigzagging with sharp turns, find a small hill. Perform the same zigzag pattern all the way down the hill until you reach the bottom. Skate back to the top of the hill and this time acquire more speed. Halfway down the hill, perform the zigzag motion as sharply as possible until you come to a stop
- Find a long, open area to skate, such as a concrete track or pathway in a park. Skate at a moderate speed
- When approaching the slide, stop striding and bend your knees
- Whip the dominate foot to the front in one quick motion and let the opposite foot follow
- Counterbalance with your upper body by leaning back. Don't be stiff, lean too far forward or too far back. Relax into the slide
- 1 x Pair of Inline Skating Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.05||USD$ 33.25||USD$ 32.44||USD$ 31.37||USD$ 31.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.