Customers Also Bought
- Material: Fleeces
- Palm Length: 8.0cm/3.1in
- Long Finger Length: 6.5cm/2.6in
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- Keep your hands warm and dry with our classic women ski glove
- The outdoor gloves perfectly avoid cold air blast and moisture remaining on the skin
- Breathable and warm fleeces material between fingers offers improved flexibility for our women ski gloves
- Full finger ergonomic design women ski gloves will fit your hands perfectly
- Wind-proof design winter gloves are sure to keep your hands comfortable and warm
- Flexible, durable and washable design makes this pair of fashion gloves very soft and comfortable to wear on your hands
- Full finger ski warm gloves can protect your hands and add a new noticeable look
- With the women ski gloves, your hands will be warm when you go out
- Free size fits most people
- Wholesale Ski Gloves at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- Fully-featured breathable, our women ski gloves will bring maximum protection for your hands
- This pair of women ski gloves are easy to wear and suitable for you in most activities
- Add more warmth and comfortable to you with this pair of women ski gloves
- Non-slip ski gloves can protect your hands warm in the cold days or when you skiing
How to Buy Ski Gloves:
- Cold and wet fingers can really dampen your spirits on the slopes. Keep your hands warm and dry by buying good ski gloves before you get to the mountain. Read on to learn more
- Shop for ski gloves that are both wind-resistant and water-proof. You can find gloves with state-of-the-art engineered textiles which repel warm and feature tight weaves to keep the wind out
- Think about buying a pair of ski mittens instead of gloves, especially if you will be skiing in very cold climates. They will keep your hands warmer by limiting the amount of surface area exposed. Heat will not escape from your hands as quickly as they would with fingered gloves
- Buy snugly fitting gloves for your ski adventure. Look for well-elasticized wristbands with an overlapping cuff to provide the most coverage for your wrists between your jacket and your glove
- Look for well-lined ski gloves when you're out shopping. You should buy gloves with a good, thermal lining that will wick away moisture as your hands sweat
- Find gloves that have a clip on the cuff which you can secure to the sleeve of your jacket. This is a handy way to keep track of your gloves when you need to take a coffee or cocoa break
- Make sure that your hands can move freely while wearing any glove that you consider purchasing. You will need to be able to maintain a firm grip on your poles as well as apply the correct amount of pressure to steer your course down the mountain and a glove that is too tight will impede your control
- Shop for gloves during the off-season. You may find discounts on gloves and mittens that ski shops and sporting goods stores are trying to move to make way for new seasonal merchandise
- Check out the latest innovations in hand-warming glove inserts. These may come in the form of packets of chemicals emit a low level of heat when mixed
How to Choose Ski Gloves:
- High-quality ski gloves are an important piece of skiing equipment. Good ski gloves and mittens will prevent your hands from becoming cold, damp and chapped, and will help protect your hands during a fall. It is important to choose a pair of ski gloves or mittens that balances comfort and warmth, and that meets your individual needs. It may be a challenge to find the right pair of ski gloves for you, but you should always take your time and test out numerous brands and types before settling
- Select an appropriate fabric for your ski gloves. Consider the inside layer's insulation for comfort and warmth. Fleece is a popular fabric for the interior liner of ski gloves. The outside fabric should be windproof and waterproof, but should not cause your hands to sweat inside of your gloves. Popular choices for breathable exterior fabrics that will still shield you from the elements include nylon and leather
- Determine the length of ski gloves you want. Shorter gloves will end at the base of your wrist, while longer gloves extend under your jacket sleeve. Longer gloves are usually more expensive, but can help keep snow out of your gloves if you fall
- Decide between mittens and fingered gloves. Mittens will keep your hands warmer because all of your fingers will be in a single sleeve. However, gloves make it easier to perform tasks that require flexibility in your fingers, such as lacing boots and adjusting outerwear. These are fingered gloves with a cover that slips over the fingers, forming a mitten-like enclosure
- Ensure that your gloves will fit snugly. This will help to keep your hands warmer and allow you to feel and control your ski poles more easily
- Visit a ski shop or sporting goods store and try on different gloves. Ski shop staff members can help guide you to quality gloves that meet all your criteria
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Pair of Ski Gloves
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.82||USD$ 8.31||USD$ 7.86||USD$ 7.46||USD$ 7.09|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?