Customers Also Bought
- Lens of this ski glasses goggles is anti-ultraviolet, shatterproof, dustproof, anti-fog, anti-pressure and scratch-proof
- This pair of ski snowboard goggles is equipped with comfortable soft foam padding on the inside of the frames
- Adjustable elastic head strap design of this ski goggles make users more comfortable in ski or skate sports
- This ski snowboard goggles will make you look so fashionable. There is no doubt that such ski glasses will make you outstanding in your skiing sports
- Practical and stylish for all outdoor sports and activities
- REVO orange red mirror lens
- Material: PC(lens)
- Lens of the ski glasses goggles is anti-ultraviolet, shatterproof, dustproof, anti-fog, anti-pressure and scratch-proof
- The windproof ski glasses goggles are equipped with comfortable soft foam padding on the inside of the frames
- The anti-ultraviolet glasses goggles are with adjustable elastic head strap, make users more comfortable in ski or skate sports
How to Clean Ski Goggles:
Wearing ski goggles while going down the slopes can keep snow and dirt from getting into your eyes. These goggles can also prevent the shine of the sun from blinding you while skiing. In order to keep your ski goggles in top condition, you will need to clean your ski goggles from time to time. It is vital that you know the safe and proper way to clean your ski goggles as the last thing you want to do is ruin this important piece of equipment.
- Begin by purchasing a ski goggles cleaning kit. Included in this kit is ski goggle cleaner and a microfiber towel. It is important to use cleaner made just for goggle lenses as you don't want to ruin the lenses. The microfiber towel will keep you from scratching the lenses while cleaning them.
- Fold the microfiber towel in half.
- Spray one side of the towel (or place drops in the towel if using drops) so that the towel is moist but not soaking wet.
- Wipe one lens of the ski goggles with the wet part of the towel until all dust and dirt has been removed. Then, flip the towel over and wipe the lens in order to dry it.
- Get the towel wet again and wipe off the opposite side of the lens. Dry it with the opposite side of the microfiber towel.
- Repeat this process with the opposite lens.
Tips & Warnings:
- Use baby wipes to wipe off the other parts of the ski goggles. Be cautious to not wipe the lenses of the goggles with these baby wipes, though, as you could damage the lenses.
- 1 x Pair of Ski Glasses Goggles
- 1 x Glasses Cloth
- 1 x Glasses Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 22.28||USD$ 21.79||USD$ 21.29||USD$ 20.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.