Customers Also Bought
- Keep your beach attractive and interesting with this cute women bikini swimwear
- Exquisite workmanship shows your good figure perfectly, and you can wear the womens swimwear proudly and confidently
- Special halter lace-up design makes you more convenient to put on and take off
- You can enjoy the sunbath and walk the beach more comfortable with this sexy swimwear
- The women bikini swimwear is made of high quality material, very soft and comfortable to wear and touch
- Elaborate design can greatly show your waist curves
- Sexy and cute design is really an eye-catching landscape, and makes you outstanding
- The bikini swimwear is really a perfect gift for someone special or treat for yourself
- Material: 82% Chinlon & 18% Spandex
- It is made by skilled and talented team of craftsmen which is produced with regard for top quality and value
- Back view of the skirt bikini swimwear is sexy and unique
- Elaborate design can greatly show your waist curves
- Enjoy the sunshine with this bikini swimwear in your vacation
- The bikini swimwear with good flexibility can be fit your body perfectly
Size in detail:
70A 70B 75A
75A 75B 80A
80A 80B 85A
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Best Bathing Suit for Your Body Type:
- Determine your body shape. The following are some common body shapes for women
- Pear: You are small-busted with an average-size waist and a large bottom
- Curvy: You have an hourglass shape with a large bust and hips, and smaller waistline
- Busty: You have a large bust, but a smaller waist and hips
- Straight or Athletic: You don't have many curves
- Tall: You have long legs and/or a long torso
- Petite: You have short legs and/or a short torso
- Once you decide which category or categories you fit in, you can start looking for styles that will flatter your figure. Check out steps 3 to 7 and decide which swim styles fit you best
- If you're a pear shape, try a suit that draws attention to your bust. This will make you seem less bottom-heavy. Tankinis are very flattering for pear-shaped women because they provide support for the bust and can often be bought in separates. When buying a two-piece, go with a print or pattern on top to draw the eye there. You may also want to look for a top with a little extra padding and support in the cups, whether it's a bikini or tankini.
- Remember, it's OK to wear a solid bottom with a patterned top. Mixing and matching is fun and makes for more swimsuits combinations. For extra coverage, consider a suit with a skirted bottom or boyshorts-cut. However, if the skirt is too long, it can actually make you look heavier, be careful to avoid bottoms with belts or skirts that may emphasize the parts you don't like as much
- Sarongs are a nice option when you are outside of the water. They provide a extra (yet sheer) coverage if you want it and add a little more pizazz to your swim wear
- If it's a one-piece you're looking for, try something with a plunging neckline or extra flair on the upper section, such as ruffles, funky straps, orother ornamental detailing
- If you're curvy or have a very large bust, you may want to try a one-piece suit in a bold color to show off your curves. Suits with empire waists or a low-cut bust will also flatter the hourglass shape by pulling attention away from the stomach
- Don't let a large bust keep you from wearing a two-piece. Try a halter top or a top with wide straps. Choose a top with a built-in bra for extra support, but make sure you select a suit with adequate coverage to keep your bust in place for water activities and general movement. Remember, you want to feel comfortable and sexy, not exposed
- If you have a straight figure or athletic build, sporty suits flatter slender and athletic bodies. Slender women, and most women with toned and muscular bodies, can actually get away with wearing many cuts on top and bottom, like bandeau and slider tops, along with low-rise hipster bottoms, boyshorts, or scoop bottoms without looking bottom-heavy
- If you're tall, an all-over pattern may draw attention away from your height and to the areas you want to show off. If you have long legs, you may want to accentuate them with a bottom that ties at the hip. Many tall frames can get away with the trendy styles of suits like the monokini
- If you're petite, look for a suit that is high-cut in the thigh. This will make your legs look longer. Avoid boy shorts and skirted bottoms; they can actually make your legs look shorter. Go for a design that runs vertically, or stick with bright-colored solids. V-shaped necklines also draw the eye up and down, making you appear taller
- Swim suits with thinner straps on the bottoms can also elongate the leg. Choose colorful designs that enhance features about yourself that you like, but avoid wearing suits that highlight too many aspects of your tiny figure
- Remember that you might fit into more than one category. Some women are tall and slender; others are petite and pear-shaped. Knowing the category or categories you fit into will help you narrow the swim suits to consider, so you can spend your summer at the beach instead of in the dressing room
How to Choose the Right Swimwear:
- Short Torso: If your body is short in proportion to your legs, you will want a swimwear that gives the impression of litheness. Try a bikini with a halter-top to emphasize the bust and shoulders
- Long Torso: To give the impression of long legs, try a one-piece swimwear or bikini with high-cut legs. High-cut legs shorten the torso and lengthen the legs
- Pear Shape: To flatter a pear shape, try pairing an eye-catching bikini or tankini top with subdued bottoms in a dark color. This type of swimwear will draw attention toward your more appealing characteristics. Also, moderation is best when it comes to bottom coverage. However, boy shorts and over-coverage make your lower half look bigger, so will tiny pieces.
- Large Bust: For a large bust, look for a straight across cut at the top of your swimwear with wide set straps to minimize your bust. Also, be sure to try a bikini top with an underwire and a thick chest band for extra support. A thick chest band will prevent jiggling so that the bra stays where it should be
- Small Bust: To add curves and subtle cleavage to a small bust, look for a bikini top with triangle-shaped cups and a tie-front. These features will add shape and the appearance of size to your small bust
- Plus Size: If you have fair to average skin and want an overall minimizing effect, look for swimwear in darker colors in a plus size, such as black, deep red and blue. And if you are darker-skinned, a bright bikini will in fact be more flattering. To accentuate curves in a one-piece, look for a fitted swimwear with a defined waist and a high percentage of lycra/spandex. A high-cut leg will also slim your legs and hips. Avoid string bikinis, strapless and other skimpy items
- Round or Flabby Stomach: Please choose a comfy tankini, or perhaps a 1- piece with a thick band that emphasizes your waist, with pleating going down from it to the hips. Another great way to make your stomach look smaller is to wear a brightly coloured bottom with a tankini top that starts at the same bright color and fades into a darker shade at the stomach
- 1 x Women Skirt Bikini Set(3Pcs/Set)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.76||USD$ 11.52||USD$ 11.28||USD$ 10.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.