Customers Also Bought
- Keep your beach attractive and interesting with this cute women bikini swimwear
- Exquisite workmanship shows your good figure perfectly, and you can wear the womens swimwear proudly and confidently
- Special halter lace-up design makes you more convenient to put on and take off
- You can enjoy the sunbath and walk the beach more comfortable with this sexy swimwear
- The women bikini swimwear is made of high quality material, very soft and comfortable to wear and touch
- Elaborate design can greatly show your waist curves
- Sexy and cute design is really an eye-catching landscape, and makes you outstanding
- The bikini swimwear is really a perfect gift for someone special or treat for yourself
- Material: 82% Chinlon & 18% Spandex
- It is made by skilled and talented team of craftsmen which is produced with regard for top quality and value
- Back view of the skirt bikini swimwear is sexy and unique
- Elaborate design can greatly show your waist curves
- Enjoy the sunshine with this bikini swimwear in your vacation
- The bikini swimwear with good flexibility can be fit your body perfectly
Size in detail:
70A 70B 75A
75A 75B 80A
80A 80B 85A
- Because the display and optical reasons, the fabric colors shown in the picture may be biased with the actual color of goods
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Best Bathing Suit for Your Body Type:
- Determine your body shape. The following are some common body shapes for women
- Pear: You are small-busted with an average-size waist and a large bottom
- Curvy: You have an hourglass shape with a large bust and hips, and smaller waistline
- Busty: You have a large bust, but a smaller waist and hips
- Straight or Athletic: You don't have many curves
- Tall: You have long legs and/or a long torso
- Petite: You have short legs and/or a short torso
- Once you decide which category or categories you fit in, you can start looking for styles that will flatter your figure. Check out steps 3 to 7 and decide which swim styles fit you best
- If you're a pear shape, try a suit that draws attention to your bust. This will make you seem less bottom-heavy. Tankinis are very flattering for pear-shaped women because they provide support for the bust and can often be bought in separates. When buying a two-piece, go with a print or pattern on top to draw the eye there. You may also want to look for a top with a little extra padding and support in the cups, whether it's a bikini or tankini.
- Remember, it's OK to wear a solid bottom with a patterned top. Mixing and matching is fun and makes for more swimsuits combinations. For extra coverage, consider a suit with a skirted bottom or boyshorts-cut. However, if the skirt is too long, it can actually make you look heavier, be careful to avoid bottoms with belts or skirts that may emphasize the parts you don't like as much
- Sarongs are a nice option when you are outside of the water. They provide a extra (yet sheer) coverage if you want it and add a little more pizazz to your swim wear
- If it's a one-piece you're looking for, try something with a plunging neckline or extra flair on the upper section, such as ruffles, funky straps, orother ornamental detailing
- If you're curvy or have a very large bust, you may want to try a one-piece suit in a bold color to show off your curves. Suits with empire waists or a low-cut bust will also flatter the hourglass shape by pulling attention away from the stomach
- Don't let a large bust keep you from wearing a two-piece. Try a halter top or a top with wide straps. Choose a top with a built-in bra for extra support, but make sure you select a suit with adequate coverage to keep your bust in place for water activities and general movement. Remember, you want to feel comfortable and sexy, not exposed
- If you have a straight figure or athletic build, sporty suits flatter slender and athletic bodies. Slender women, and most women with toned and muscular bodies, can actually get away with wearing many cuts on top and bottom, like bandeau and slider tops, along with low-rise hipster bottoms, boyshorts, or scoop bottoms without looking bottom-heavy
- If you're tall, an all-over pattern may draw attention away from your height and to the areas you want to show off. If you have long legs, you may want to accentuate them with a bottom that ties at the hip. Many tall frames can get away with the trendy styles of suits like the monokini
- If you're petite, look for a suit that is high-cut in the thigh. This will make your legs look longer. Avoid boy shorts and skirted bottoms; they can actually make your legs look shorter. Go for a design that runs vertically, or stick with bright-colored solids. V-shaped necklines also draw the eye up and down, making you appear taller
- Swim suits with thinner straps on the bottoms can also elongate the leg. Choose colorful designs that enhance features about yourself that you like, but avoid wearing suits that highlight too many aspects of your tiny figure
- Remember that you might fit into more than one category. Some women are tall and slender; others are petite and pear-shaped. Knowing the category or categories you fit into will help you narrow the swim suits to consider, so you can spend your summer at the beach instead of in the dressing room
How to Choose the Right Swimwear:
- Short Torso: If your body is short in proportion to your legs, you will want a swimwear that gives the impression of litheness. Try a bikini with a halter-top to emphasize the bust and shoulders
- Long Torso: To give the impression of long legs, try a one-piece swimwear or bikini with high-cut legs. High-cut legs shorten the torso and lengthen the legs
- Pear Shape: To flatter a pear shape, try pairing an eye-catching bikini or tankini top with subdued bottoms in a dark color. This type of swimwear will draw attention toward your more appealing characteristics. Also, moderation is best when it comes to bottom coverage. However, boy shorts and over-coverage make your lower half look bigger, so will tiny pieces.
- Large Bust: For a large bust, look for a straight across cut at the top of your swimwear with wide set straps to minimize your bust. Also, be sure to try a bikini top with an underwire and a thick chest band for extra support. A thick chest band will prevent jiggling so that the bra stays where it should be
- Small Bust: To add curves and subtle cleavage to a small bust, look for a bikini top with triangle-shaped cups and a tie-front. These features will add shape and the appearance of size to your small bust
- Plus Size: If you have fair to average skin and want an overall minimizing effect, look for swimwear in darker colors in a plus size, such as black, deep red and blue. And if you are darker-skinned, a bright bikini will in fact be more flattering. To accentuate curves in a one-piece, look for a fitted swimwear with a defined waist and a high percentage of lycra/spandex. A high-cut leg will also slim your legs and hips. Avoid string bikinis, strapless and other skimpy items
- Round or Flabby Stomach: Please choose a comfy tankini, or perhaps a 1- piece with a thick band that emphasizes your waist, with pleating going down from it to the hips. Another great way to make your stomach look smaller is to wear a brightly coloured bottom with a tankini top that starts at the same bright color and fades into a darker shade at the stomach
- 1 x Women Skirt Bikini Set(3Pcs/Set)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||₱ 534.06||₱ 524.10||₱ 514.13||₱ 500.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.