Customers Also Bought
- The Womens Skirts are embellished with stylish flower embroidery
- Different materials applied in different parts of the ruffle skirt indicate that the womens skirts made best use of the materials
- The main color of the Womens Skirts is black and the emboidery color of it is grey
- The short skirts are suitable to be worn in spring, summer and autumn
- The Womens Skirts wil personalize your wearing style
- Color: Black & Grey
- Cloth Material: 50% Cotton & 50% Chemical Fiber
- Embroidery Material: 95% Cotton & 5% Spandex
- The overall design of the woman's skirt is exquisite and detailed
- The embroidery flowers over the black skirt add some special elements to the skirt
- You can leave others the sight of your beautiful sight with this chic skirt
- You perfect figure will be embodied when you wear the black embroidery skirt
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
About Short Skirts
- Skirts are garments that hang from the waist in a cone or tube shape. Some skirts, such as the kilt in Scotland, are designed for men, but most skirts are worn by women. For most of history, women's skirts covered the legs completely in all but the most primitive cultures. But from 1915 to 1965, skirts varied between short and long until the miniskirt became popular. Skirts now are popular in all lengths, for different types of women and different occasions.
- Skirts can be made from one piece of material or many. Some are fitted at the waist and made fuller below the waist with darts or pleats. Most skirts are made of light- or medium-weight material like cotton, jersey or denim. Short skirts are those with hemlines above the knee
- Time Frame
- From 1915 to 1930, skirts became shorter, no longer covering the ankle. In the 1930s, hemlines became longer again, but during the war in the 1940s, restrictions on fabric caused skirts to become shorter to use less material. In the 1950s, longer skirts were popular again, and then the 1960s brought skirts so short that they barely covered one's undergarments. Since pants became popular in the 1970s, lengths of skirts have varied from very short to floor length
- Designer Mary Quant was credited with introducing the first short dress in 1966 and creating the micromanage, but John Bates was responsible for shorter hemlines. A French designer, Andre Carriages, inspired Mary Quant when he created short skirts that were popular in 1965 by making them looser and pairing them with white boots. Today, Vuitton and Chanel, along with other designers, have developed new versions of very short skirts
- Short skirts come in many different types. Skirts are considered short if the hem is above the knee. They can be straight, bell-shaped, A-line, full, pleated or circle-shaped. Miniskirts are thigh-length skirts, while micromanage is shorter. Rah-rah skirts are short, tiered skirts worn in the early 1980s, while jean skirts made of denim have been popular off and on from the 1970s to the present
- It seems that short skirts would be more common in warmer climates and summertime, but they are worn just as much in cold weather as warm. Some are worn over leotards or with tights or leggings, and short skirts can look good when paired with sweaters, ruffled and lacy blouses, or T-shirts. Any color and pattern is acceptable, according to one's own taste and style
- 1 x Skirt
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 55.67||USD$ 54.09||USD$ 52.50||USD$ 50.39||USD$ 50.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.