Customers Also Bought
- The waist skirt is made of high quality chiffon material, which is comfortable to wear
- Unique design and a feminine fit come together to create a simply lovely look
- The fashion high waist skirt is great gift for a girl who loves skirts
- The elastic waist skirt will surely make you look taller and slender by visual effect
- The waist skirt can be matched with your tops and makeup in daily life
- Smooth touch of the skirt can bring you comfortable feel when you wear it
- Material: Chiffon
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Hip Waist Length cm inch cm inch cm inch / 26 41 15.99 27 10.53 87 33.93
- These dimensions are for reference only
- Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- The sophisticated and exquisite workmanship of the fashion waist skirt
can show your good taste
- With unique and delicate design and workmanship, you will feel the comfort that you never have before
- The unique design of the waist skirt has very eye-catching looking
- The solid design is very fashionable and you will be quite cool when wearing this skirt
- With great breathability and hygroscopic properties, the skirt is your first choice for you
How to Hand-Wash Clothes:
Some articles of clothing require hand washing. Even if the label doesn't call for hand washing, your garments will last longer if they're not constantly subjected to the rigors of the washing machine. Here are a few ways to get your clothes clean with hand washing.
- Plug a sink, and add about 1/4 cup detergent
- Read the labels on your clothing and then fill the sink with the correct water temperature listed on the label. Keep in mind that some articles of clothing require cold water while some can be washed in hot water. Remember to leave room for the clothing
- If you're washing whites and want to bleach them, now's the time to add about 1/4 cup bleach to the water
- Put your clothing in the water and get it thoroughly wet and soapy. If it's stained, you may want to let it soak for a while
- Knead the clothing with your hands in the water for a few minutes, much as you would knead bread.
- Unplug the sink, drain and start the water running. Rinse your clothing until the water runs clear, not soapy
- Wring out and hang to dry, or place clothing in the dryer
How to Dress Better for Women:
Learn Some Basics
- While there are no hard-and-fast rules of fashion (after all, Gisele Bündchen is the supposed ideal), most style authorities agree on a few basic principles. These hold true, no matter how cheap and tacky your clothes are. In other words, these are the five commandments of the fashion Bible:
- Always look neat and clean
- Make sure your clothes fit
- Don't overdo trends
- Keep ultra-bright colors away from the face
- Ignore lame cliches
Always Look Neat and Clean
- This just makes sense. Unless you're going for the just-rolled-out-of-bed rocker look, it's best to keep your jeans unfrayed, your shirt unstained and your shoes unscuffed. Grunge is over, so live with it. Take good care of your clothes, making sure you follow directions such as "dry clean only" and "wash with like colors." Polish your boots. De-fuzz your sweaters. Even if you can't transform yourself into the world's snappiest dresser, you can always improve your appearance by looking well-kept. Go on, make your mama proud
Make Sure Your Clothes Fit
- It's known as the "quadruple breast" syndrome, and we hear it's highly contagious. Never heard of it? It occurs when a woman chooses to wear a bra that is at least one size too small, resulting in cups that, well, runneth over. Ill-fitting clothes are a fashion no-no, whether it's pants that are too long, skirts that are too tight or jackets that are too short. Resist the temptation to forgo buying one size larger simply because it's not the size you "usually" wear. Sizes vary from designer to designer, so stick to what lays nicely on your body. Repeat it like a mantra: Smooth lines, smooth lines, smooth lines
Don't Overdo Trends
- Let's say leopard print is "in." In an effort to look oh-so-chic, you go out and buy a hat, blouse, skirt, bag and shoes--all in leopard print. Bad move. Experimenting with fads is fun, but head-to-toe isn't the way to go. Similarly, don't saturate your wardrobe with any single style or silhouette. Cargo pants are cool, but not if they're the only kind of pants you own. Moderation is key
Keep Ultra-Bright Colors Away From the Face
- No matter what your skin tone, you won't look good (trust us) in a neon green sweater. This doesn't mean that you have to skip the loud hues all together. Simply incorporate bright items into your look as low on the body as possible. Remember: Florescent yellow shoes, not a florescent yellow top. A hot pink clutch, not a hot pink scarf. Let your face star in its own show
Ignore Lame Cliches
- Chances are, you've heard them all: "Don't wear white after Labor Day." "Make sure your shoes match your bag." "Never pair stripes with plaid." Well, we're here to say that it's all a bunch of hogwash. In today's "anything goes" fashion arena, it's important to be creative and open to new ideas. If this means ignoring old adages and overstepping traditional bounds, so be it
- Now we're going to directly contradict ourselves: Even though we just told you to avoid cliches, some fashion mistakes are always wrong. Take our word for it
How to Wash:
Chiffon is sheer fabric traditionally made from silk; budget chiffon is usually nylon, rayon or polyester; both types of chiffon appear in finer garments and household fabrics like curtains. Due to its sheer nature, designers often use chiffon on top of an opaque fabric in special garments, including wedding dresses. Because of the fabric's delicate nature, it's important to clean chiffon only when necessary, and to use a silk-friendly detergent.
•l Add the fabric to the washing machine and fill with cool water. The ideal temperature is 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not add any other clothes to the wash, since silk chiffon can bleed
•l Pour a mild laundry detergent into the washing machine and set the machine to the gentlest cycle possible. Run the machine on the shortest cycle. The longer the chiffon is in the water, the more likely the colors will bleed and fade
•l Dry the chiffon in the dryer on a short, cool cycle. Silk does not take long to dry, so watch it carefully and remove it as soon as it is finished so wrinkles don't set
- 1 x Skirt
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.89||USD$ 14.26||USD$ 10.62||USD$ 5.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?