Customers Also Bought
- Skull Halloween has light-up eyes and spooky voice
- This skull Halloween is of voice control, when it is switched on, its eyes will get bright and become blue
- This skull stone makes your Halloween party extra scary with this stone skull Halloween decoration
- This Halloween skull is the best way to spook up your party
- This skull stone A must for Halloween decoration
- The skull decoration is perfect for Halloween parties and day of the dead events
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 56 x 40cm / 22.0 x 15.7in (L x W)
- This skull Halloween decoration is special designed for Halloween
- The eyes of this skull Halloween decoration can get blue
Halloween Skulls: Iron Crafts
Halloween is a fun and exciting time. Each year children and adults dress up in Halloween costumes, and go trick-or-treating or visit friends and family. Make it extra fun by doing your own easy-to-make Halloween costume simply by using a household iron
- Iron-on Transfers: Skulls are a popular decoration around Halloween. Iron-on skull transfers can be purchased from your local craft store. These transfers can be used to create your own Halloween shirt. Simply purchase an orange or black shirt. Place your transfer on your shirt. Then use your iron to iron over the transfer. Using an iron heats up the glue of the transfer and affixes the item to your shirt. To finalize your creation, add beads, paint, or ribbon around your skull decoration for a final touch. Consider using your iron-on skull transfer to create your own Halloween dish towels, napkins, or even affixing them to a pillow cover that your child will use for trick or treating
- Customized Transfers: Office supply stores sell iron-on transfer paper. If you have your own unique skull artwork creation, consider purchasing transfer paper. Place your transfer paper in your printer. Print your design on the paper. Using the paper, place the sheet on your nakin, t-shirt, or pillowcase. Iron the transfer paper until your image is transferred to the item. Using transfer paper, you can be as creative as you like and customize the look of your skull design by adding text, pumpkins, or any other artwork you would like to add to your design. Using transfer paper your item will have a polished look
- Jewels: To create a jeweled skull creation, consider using jewels. Craft stores sell iron-on jeweled designs that can be placed on any item, and then ironed on. These jewel patches come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Once you have ironed on the transfer of the jewels, you can add additional decorations to complete your skull design
- Supervision: Make sure that children are supervised when using an iron to create the skull design. Household irons are very hot, and can burn adults and children when they are not used properly. Have your child assist you in placing your transfers. Complete the design by having an adult iron your item
How to Decorate Skulls for Halloween:
How to Decorate Skulls for Halloween Skulls and cross bones have taken the place of flowers and headbands as the "it" accessory. They've even made their way to tabletop décor and crafting and are perfect for Halloween decorating and entertaining. Take a cue from the trend and decorate some skulls as a Halloween activity. Use them in groupings as a centerpiece for Halloween parties or as a hostess gift for a friend's Halloween party.
- Difficulty: Easy
- Things You'll Need:
- Supplies: paint, glitter, glue, stickers, eyelashes, blood, lipstick, hats, etc.
- Table, table cover
- Order plastic or ceramic skulls for everyone to decorate. Use keyword "toy plastic skulls" to find them online (see below)
- Protect the surface where you'll be working on the project
- For inspiration, display the decorating supplies; paints, paint brushes, cups for water, paper towels, plastic dishes or plates to mix colors in, glitter, glue, stickers, earrings, eyelashes, lipstick, hats, wigs, sweatbands, blood, soot, black out for teeth, trick knives, blood etc.
- Invite guests to decorate and name their skulls. Let the skulls dry for the rest of the party then place them on a dining or coffee table as a centerpiece, or in a window, on your doorstep, or on the fireplace hearth with candles
- 1 x Skull Halloween Decoration
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.99||USD$ 32.99||USD$ 32.99||USD$ 32.99||USD$ 32.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.