Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Sleep Ear plug Color Orange Material Foam Materials Features Features Soft and comfortable ear plug to keep noise out while sleeping
Ergonomic design for left and right ears provides optimal fit
Flexible durable elastic strap to safeguard against loss while sleeping
The ear plug provides you with a silent world
Packaging Package Included 1 x Sleep Ear plug
- Soft and comfortable wired sleep ear plug to keep noise out while sleeping
- Ergonomic design for left and right ears provides optimal fit
- Flexible durable elastic strap to safeguard against loss while sleeping
- The wired sleep ear plug provides you with a silent world
- Compact and convenient carrying case offer you easily store and transport
- Color: Orange
- Material: Foam Materials
- The noiseproof sleep ear plug can easily keep noise out and provides you with a silent world
- The wired sleep ear plug is made by a new kind of materital. It is durable and light
- The Sleep accessories ear plug gives an extremely high noise rating and is convenient to carry
The Adverse Effects of Earplug Use at Night:
Earplugs are small devices that can be inserted into the ear canal to protect the wearer from noise, dust, water or even strong winds. People sometimes wear them at night, in hospitals and during long flights to improve their sleep, but this has its drawbacks, particularly if the earplugs are used frequently.
- Increased Air Pressure: Pushing an earplug too far into the ear canal results in an increase in the pressure of the air inside, as explained by Sound of Tinnitus. This can cause discomfort and pain during sleep and can happen unnoticed at first as the wearer turns over in bed and presses down on their ear. Foam earplugs, which expand slowly to block out noise, can steadily increase the air pressure inside the ear canal. If pressure develops and causes pain, the earplug should be slowly removed rather than pulled straight out to prevent damage to the ear drum.
- Bacteria Buildup: Frequent use of earplugs can push wax onto the ear drum, resulting in clogged ears, infections, hearing loss and pain. Ear wax is important in clearing the ears of harmful particles and bacteria, so preventing it from leaving the ear or compressing it further inside will create a buildup of those harmful particles. Bacteria thrive in warm, moist, sheltered environments such as a blocked ear canal, so earplugs must be regularly removed and cleaned and the ear itself should be ventilated and gently cleansed.
- Temporomandibular Pain: The temporomandibular joint is a small nodule near the opening of the ear canal. Some earplugs are designed specifically for the wearer, but others are standard shapes and sizes which may not fit everyone. By wearing a poorly fitting earplug, a person's temporomandibular joint can become irritated and inflamed, causing pain and occasionally otitis externa (ear inflammation or "swimmer's ear"). Barrier earplugs, which are made from a waxy substance and do not insert into the ear canal, are used by swimmers to avoid ear infections and to keep water out of the ears.
- Tinnitus: It is estimated that one in every five people will have tinnitus to some degree, according to the website Bixby.org. It is essentially a continual, monotonous ringing sensation in the ears, as if a small bell is being continually pressed. Tinnitus is in fact not a disease or condition, but a symptom of another illness that can be more difficult to detect, such as an infection, exposure to regular loud noises, foreign particles, nose allergies or wax buildup. From this list, it is easy to see how tinnitus is connected to the issues of earplug use. Although it is a subtle problem, tinnitus can cause the sufferer loss of sleep, frustration and even depression if it is severe.
How to Insert Ear Plugs:
Earplugs should be used if you are going to do a loud activity like mow the lawn, play the drums or go to a rock concert, to preserve your hearing. Ear plugs can also be used to sleep in loud conditions, like on airplanes or if you are a light sleeper. You should take earplugs out after about nine hours of use and you should purchase new earplugs about once a week.
- Clean earplugs gently with a paper towel if they have been used before. Do not use earplugs that have been worn by someone else.
- Roll the rounded side of one earplug between your fingers. The foam will contract and the width of the earplugs will become thinner.
- Place the earplug into your right ear. Hold the earplug in place until the foam begins to expand again. When the earplug feels snug, the insertion is complete.
- Repeat with the other earplug.
- 1 x Sleep Ear plug
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.29||USD$ 4.24||USD$ 4.19||USD$ 4.13||USD$ 4.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.