Customers Also Bought
- A thermally efficient mummy sleeping bag with durable material cover and cozy liner
- This mummy sleeping bag is great for camping and backpacking trips in the wild
- High quality material insulation keeps you warm even when the weather is wet
- This mummy sleeping bag is great for any kind of camping and other use
- You can simply roll up the camping sleeping bag into the attached carrier, and good to go
- Latest technology makes sure your outdoor sleeping bags are packed with features to keep you warm and comfortable
- Coating Material: 280T 40D Polyester
- Lining Material: 310T Polyester Pongee
- Stuffing Material: Hollow Cotton & Duck Down
- Thermometric Scale: -19℃/-5℃/17℃
- Suitable Season: Fall & Winter
- Size: 215 x 80cm/84.6 x 31.4in(L x W)
- This mummy style sleeping bag keeps you warm effectively
- Hat design protect your head from cold
Size in Details:
How to Use Sleeping Bag When Hiking?
A sleeping bag can provide protection and comfort on your next hiking expedition. Your bag can keep you dry in inclement weather and toasty even in the most frigid temperatures. Here are a few tips for using your sleeping bag.
- Choose a quality bag. The "mummy" style does a good job of keeping hikers warm. You can choose a special women's fit, synthetic or down fill and various accessory options. When purchasing a bag, think about the coldest temperature you can see yourself hiking in and drop it down another 10-20 degrees.
- Line it. A liner is necessary for maximum heat retention if you're going to be hiking during colder months. Otherwise, heat can escape through various routes while you're sleeping, including through the zipper or the bag stitching.
- Use your hood. Since most heat loss happens through your head, a hood is absolutely essential. It works by trapping air around your head and insulating you for added warmth. If your bag doesn't come with a hood, purchase one separately from an outdoor specialty shop.
- Stuff your pillow pocket. After a long day of hiking, there's nothing you want more than to lay your head on a nice soft pillow. Some bags come with them in either stuffed or inflatable versions, while other pocket fillings can be purchased separately.
- Plan ahead. Most bags are so versatile that you can use them in any type of weather. You can choose to unzip your vents during warmer months or keep them zipped all the way with a hoodie and liner. Just don't forget to pack the accessories you need. If sleeping on the ground proves hard on you, consider purchasing a pad to make yourself more comfortable. These are extremely lightweight and easy to pack.
How to Choose a Sleeping Bag?
Whether you're an avid camper or the occasional traveler, it's likely that at some point you've used a sleeping bag. You may believe that one sleeping bag is the same as any other, but that is far from the truth. When you choose a sleeping bag, there are several factors that you must take into consideration in order to find the right fit.
- Match the shape of the sleeping bag to your sleeping habits and intended use. There are two basic shapes of sleeping bags: mummy and rectangular. While the mummy-shaped sleeping bag is warmer than the rectangular, the rectangular-shaped sleeping bag offers more room to move around.
- Consider the sleeping bag's filling. Sleeping bags are available in either the down-filled variety or synthetic-filled. You need to think about the climate when making this choice; a down-filled sleeping bag is warmer, but a synthetic-filled sleeping bag resists moisture better. Of course, if allergies are a problem for you, you should probably choose a synthetic-filled sleeping bag.
- Weight matters. Down-filled sleeping bags are much lighter than their synthetic-filled counterparts. So when you're choosing your sleeping bag, buy the one that better fits your uses. If you'll be carrying it while hiking, choose the down-filled bag, but if you're buying one to take on less-rugged outings, you might want to go with the synthetic-filled bag instead.
- Review your budget. As with all purchases, price plays an important factor in what you actually buy. Unsurprisingly, the down-filled sleeping bags are more expensive than the synthetic-filled sleeping bags.
- Check the comfort ratings on the sleeping bags. Before you buy, match the comfort ratings on your choices and find one that coincides with the lowest temperature in which you'll use it. Keep in mind that the manufacturers come up with the ratings assuming that you'll be using a sleeping pad underneath your bag.
How to Store Down-Filled Sleeping Bags?
A sleeping bag can be a pricey investment, so it is essential to take care of it so it lasts for as long as possible. Although it may be tempting to fold up your bag and stuff it back into its sack, this can affect the springy nature of the down in the long term. Create space under your bed or in your closet to give the sleeping bag the freedom it needs to maintain its shape.
- Keep your sleeping bag dry as much as possible when you are on your trip. Down loses its insulating properties when it gets wet. Use a waterproof sack to store it in while you are traveling, and place a groundsheet below when you are using it.
- Shake the sleeping bag to fluff up its down as soon as you arrive home. Dry the bag thoroughly, by air drying, for at least 24 hours before storing.
- Put lavender oil on a cotton ball and place it inside the sleeping bag before putting it away. This will help with the scent factor when the bag is in storage.
- Put the bag in a breathable storage bag, which is often provided by the manufacturer. Alternatively, you can put it on a hanger, unroll it underneath your bed, or place it in a quilt cover on a spare bed. Even putting it into a king size pillowcase is better than leaving the bag crammed into a compression sack.
- Place the bag in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- 1 x Sleeping Bag
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 125.21||USD$ 122.37||USD$ 119.52||USD$ 115.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.