Customers Also Bought
- Stripe pattern design sleeveless dress can make you out of ordinary
- Show your sexy arm line perfectly with this sleeveless dress
- Sleeveless design to this stripe dress can make you more elegant
- Create an eye-catching with the sleeveless dress
- This one piece dress is easy to match with different clothes
- You will be more stylish with this sleeveless dress
- Material: Cotton
- Stripe design to this sleeveless one piece dress can add a layer of style to your daily life
- Stripe slim fit designed sleeveless dress is perfectly conform your body curve
- Round neck style and sleeveless dresses are suitable for different occasion wear
- Precision craftsmanship aplenty in the reinforce stitching ensures durable and lasting long time
- The sleeveless design stripe dress must be your top choice to show your infinite charming
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure:
- Bust: Relax your arms by your sides and measure around the whole of your bosom keeping the tape measure slightly loose.
- Waist: To find the natural crease of your waist, bend to one side and measure around your waist line, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Hips: Stand with your feet together. Measure the area just below your hip bone.
- Inseam: Select a pair of your best fitting trousers with a similar cut. Measure from the crotch seam to the bottom of the trouser. The number of inches/cm, to the nearest half-inch/cm, is the inseam length. If you are intending to wear them with heels, you might want to add an inch/few centimeters.
- Dress Length: We specify the wearing length of dresses on our product pages. This is a measurement taken from where the shoulder meets the neck down to the hemline. For a guide please see the below standard dress lengths and where they would come to on the body ( please bear in mind that this is dependent on your height)"
- Dress length: 86" a looser fitting dress would cover to the mid thigh
- Dress length: 90" the hemline would fall to just a above the knee
- Dress length: 95" the hemline would fall to below the knee
- Belts: Measure the area where the waistband of your trousers will sit. Our belts are measured end to end. Please keep in mind that belt length can very with each style. Some are made in a stretch fabric, some are to be worn around your natural waistline and others wrap around your hips.
Finding Your Bra Size: In order to find the best fitting bra of you please remember to measure yourself regularly as your cup size can vary regularly depending on diet, exercise and pregnancy. Follow the instructions below to find the correct fitting bra:
1. To Find Your Bra Size:
- Measuring in centimeters place the tape and measure around the rib cage immediately under the bust. The tape measure should be held firmly but not so that it feels uncomfortable. The tape measure should be held firmly but not so that if feels uncomfortable. Take the measurement and refer to the table below to find your bra size.
2. To Find Your Cup Size:
- Again holding the tape measure firmly measure around the fullest part of your bust, make sure that the tape measure is level at the back and front, take the measurement in centimeters and refer to the table blow for your cup size.
- Your bra should feel comfortable to wear make sure that:
- The underband of the bra sits in the middle of your back and doesn't rise up or down
- The underwire doesn't dig into your breast tissue and fits comfortably under the arm
- The underwire of the bra lies flat against your breastbone.
- Your bust does not spill over the top of the cup (if it does you need to change your cup size)
General Tips on Washing and Maintaining Your Clothing:
- Deal with the stain as soon as possible. The longer you wait the re time the stain has to soak in and/or dry, making it more difficult to remove.
- Lift or gently scrap off any excess material from the fabric. Use a cloth or a towel to gently blot and soak up any liquid. Don't rub! Rubbing can spread the stain and cause it to penetrate deeper into the fabric.
- Identify what caused the stain. In order to know what to do for the stain, you need to know what caused it.
- Follow the instructions on any presoak, prewash or stain removers. It's best to test a small out of the way area of the fabric first.
- If stains aren't entirely removed after washing, try rewashing the item. Allowing the item to dry, or putting it in the dryer, can set the stain for good.
- Sort articles by color, keeping whites, darks, and medium colors together. Lighter garments can pick up dyes from darker colors.
- Separate man-made fabrics, like polyester from natural fibers such as cotton. Man-made fibers can attract the oils that are released from natural fibers during washing. These oils can build up and make spots more noticeable.
- Wash heavily soiled, dirty, items separately from slightly soiled items. This will help prevent fading and keep colors brighter.
- Try to have large and small items in each washer load. This will let the items move more freely during the washing cycles.
- Sort delicate fabrics and loose knits from "tougher" fabrics.
- Garments which generate lint, such as fleece sweat shirts and towels, should be washed separately.
- It used to be you could help make dyes colorfast by adding 1/2 cup of WHITE vinegar to the washer, before adding the clothes. However, this does not work on today's dyes. If dyes bleed, continue to wash the garment separately until no color bleeds in the wash water.
- Be sure to check the label for proper care instructions, including the water temperature and wash cycle to use.
- Don't overload the washer. If the washer is too full, the clothes won't get enough agitation, and may not get clean. Also, all the detergent may not be dissolved, leaving globs of detergent paste on fabric.
- Make sure the items are equally distributed around the tub of the washer to keep the load balanced during spinning cycles.
- To minimize wrinkling when washing fabrics containing man-made fibers, wash in hot/warm water using a permanent-press cycle. If your machine does not have a permanent-press cycle, use warm/cool water.
- Very important tip - Always be sure to check the pockets of all garments before washing and drying. The stains and damage which can result from one hidden lipstick, lip balm, stick of gum or crayon goes beyond words!
- Lightly shake out items taken from the washer, before placing them in the dryer. Tightly balled up fabric dries slower and will likely come out wrinkled.
- Don't overload the dryer. A stuffed dryer will not allow the items to tumble. Drying will be slower and clothes will wrinkle.
- Keep like garments together. Permanent press items should not be dried with towels, and delicate items, such as lingerie should be dried separately.
- All clothes should be left in the dryer just long enough to remove wrinkles and moisture. Any longer and the heat can actually "set" wrinkles, increase static cling, and cause shrinkage. This can be true for both natural and man-made fibers.
- Use the proper heat setting and time cycle. Don't use a high or regular setting for all clothes. Read the label! Fabrics made from fibers which have low moisture absorbency are fast drying and should be dried using a low temperature setting. This includes:
- After removing garments from the dryer, immediately hang them up or fold them. Don't let them lie in a heap. This can cause them to wrinkle.
- Permanent press items should be taken out slightly damp and hung on a non-rust hanger. Close clasps and button buttons. Straighten fabric lines and creases, and gently brush out any wrinkles.
- Keep the lint filter clean. A clogged filter increases drying time and costs more money in electricity/gas usage.
If you have a tip to share, let us know.
- Use the washing and drying tips to reduce the amount of wrinkles from laundering.
- Be sure you read the care label for the proper ironing procedure and temperature setting to use.
- Do not iron items which are dirty or stained. Heat from the iron will set stains.
- Keep the iron and the ironing board cover clean to avoid soiling the clean garments/fabric being ironed.
- Garments which are drip-dry should be pressed while damp on the wrong side, using a cool iron. If finishing the right side, use a pressing cloth.
- Circular knits and sweaters should be laid flat to dry.
- The following information is provided by the U. S. Federal Trade Commission as part of Project Clean. The symbols appearing on garment labels provide care instructions from the manufacturer.
- As a minimum, laundering instructions include (in order) four symbols: washing, bleaching, drying, and ironing. Drycleaning instructions include one symbol. Additional symbols or words or both may be used to clarify the instructions. The water temperatures listed below are provided as a guideline. Actual water temperatures obtained in the home depend on washing machine settings (hot, warm, cold), regional supply temperatures, and water heater settings.
- 1 x Dress
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.94||USD$ 13.75||USD$ 13.55||USD$ 13.30||USD$ 13.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?