Customers Also Bought
- Fashion enough with three front buttons closure and halter design
- This Women Denim Vest is made of denim which is enough comfortable to wear and can be match with a variety of clothing
- The fashionable design of the Women Denim Vest can make you cool, stunning and sexy no matter where you are
- This Halter Women Denim Vest is suitable to wear in different kinds of occasions
- This Denim Vest will become your favourable clothing in your wardrobe
- Stand the front of fashion show with this high quality Women Button Vest
- This Women Button Vest is easy to match with different clothes and pants
- To be a stylish and fashion lady with this Women Button Vest
- A perfect gift for ladies
- Color: Blue
- Material: Denim
- Women button vest design and casual style, stay at the forefront of style with this denim button vest
- Wearing the fashion women button vest, you can show off your own unique style
Size in Detail:
Size Conversion Reference Table:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- Bust: To measure the bust circumference, place the tape around the fullest part of the bust, under the arms. Keep the tape parallel to the floor. For bust width, measure across the widest part of the bust, beginning and ending at the point where the arm touches the body on each side (from sleeve seam to sleeve seam).
- Shoulder Width: Measure from the base of the neck (from the side, where the neck meets the shoulder) to the upper-arm bone (the outer-edge of the shoulder, where the shoulder seam would be on a tight-fitting shirt).
- Waist: You can find the true waist by taking a string or elastic band and tying it (parallel to the floor; snugly but not too tight) around the trunk of the person being measured. It will naturally fall to the narrowest part of the trunk. If you're measuring for pants or skirts, or if you or think the true waist area is too high, measure the circumference where you (or the person you're measuring) normally likes to wear pants or a skirt.
- Clothes Length: To measure the length of the clothes, start at the base of the neck and make a straight line down to the waistline (see Step 3 for how to find the waistline). To measure the width of the back, place the tape across the widest part, parallel to the floor, beginning and ending at the point where the inside-top of the arm touches the body on each side (again, from sleeve seam to sleeve seam).
- Hem: Hold the hem edge in your hands and make a measurement using your dominant hand
How to Wear Vest:
The vest used to be limited to three-piece suits and warm outdoor apparel. Women today, however, have truly made the vest their own, wearing it with everything from T-shirts to frilly dresses. Women's vests are versatile and universally flattering, so it makes sense to incorporate one into your wardrobe. These tips will help you pair vests with the women clothing you already have and look stylish and sophisticated.
- Try the "vest" way to dress up jeans. Pair your favorite jeans with a simple T-shirt and a cropped, fitted women's vest. A white T-shirt lends a classic look, but any color looks great with a black vest. If you have a brown vest or one with pinstripes or a different pattern, pick a complementary shirt. Pink and brown look good mixed together as well.
- Toughen up the girly look. Wear a cropped black or brown vest with a loose, frilly blouse. It's an easy way to add definition to your waist and create contrast with a menswear piece and a feminine staple. Add jeans or a fitted skirt and either heels or flats, depending on how casual you want to look.
- Go for a punk rock vibe. You don't have to play a mean electric guitar to dress like a rocker. Find your favorite band shirt or vintage tee and wear a vest over it. Cropped vests look especially cool, but a leather vest that zips up could also add texture to the punk vibe. Add skinny jeans and either ankle boots or 80s-inspired sneakers and you're good to go.
- Cozy up with a warmer vest. If you're looking for a warm, stylish way to ward off cooler weather, layer a thick sweater vest or faux-fur trimmed vest over a long-sleeved henley or T-shirt. Be sure to wear fitted jeans or pants, especially if the vest is puffy or oversized, so that you don't look bigger than you are.
- Play with matches. For a classic, tailored look, wear a vest that matches either your pants or skirt. To avoid looking like you stepped out of a 1920s picnic, add a modern blouse and cute shoes and accessorize with unique, feminine jewelry.
- Dress up a sweater. A cropped vest can add polish to a turtleneck or thin cashmere or cotton sweater. Wear pretty pearl or chandelier earrings to look feminine
- 1 x Women Jean Button Sleeveless Vest
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.96||USD$ 19.14||USD$ 17.32||USD$ 14.89||USD$ 14.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?