Customers Also Bought
- With stylish appearance, the women winter slippers will add much elegance to you
- These winter slippers are soft to touch and comfortable to wear
- These winter slippers can be easily match with other clothing
- These winter slippers are made of high quality material, durable for long time wear
- This pair of women slippers is known for durability, style and the ultimate protection
- Women slippers can keep your feet warm and comfortable
- Material: Coral Fleece
- Sole Thickness: 2.0cm/0.7in
- The women house slippers have the fashionable stripes design
- With attractive stripes design, the women house slippers are warm and comfortable to wear
- Classic style designed, traditional and grace, these slippers are best choice for you
- With unique anti-slip sole design, the warm slippers are soft and comfortable to wear
- Keep your feet warm in the cold days with these well made stripe design slippers
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The color is random in delivery
- It is unisex
- Slippers are a favorite gift for friends and loved ones of all ages. Since they are so affordable, you can throw in a couple of extra pairs for yourself. After a long tiring day on your feet, sliding into a pair of warm, comfortable slippers is one of the highlights of coming home from work. There are so many options, it's hard to settle on just one type, so try several varieties
- When a young traveling shoe salesperson, named Daniel Green, took a trip in 1881 to Dolgeville Felt Mill in New York, he noted how some of the factory workers were wearing shoes made from scrap pieces of felt to keep warm. He took a pair back home with him to show his brother, William Green, and together they produced 600 more pairs of slippers, founding the first slipper company. The company quickly expanded, offering a wide selection of slippers, worn both inside and outside the home. Although slippers continue to be updated, many of the traditional styles have been preserved
- Besides relaxing at home, you can wear slippers going to casual places such as the beach. Therapeutic slippers help people heal from food problems. They are especially appreciated by diabetics, who have special slippers designed for them, as 20 percent of them are hospitalized for foot problems. Wearing slippers helps protect people who have neuropathy. Because nerves are damaged and the sense of feeling is lost with neuropathy, there is a risk of not knowing when your feet are in danger. Wearing slippers also help prevent ulcers. If symptoms are ignored, people could lose their feet through amputation
- There are various types of slippers from which to choose, made from different fabrics and styles. Ballet slippers are stretchy and comfortable, and can easily be thrown in a tote bag. While the stretchy fabric provides comfort, the latex foam insole protects against shock. Sock-style slippers are made of socks with a rubber sole. For slippers easy to slide into, choose slip-ons. You can also select either closed or open toed slippers. Homemade slippers can be crocheted and knitted, including Plain Jane slippers, which are easy to make and have a strap across the foot. For children, slippers are usually over-sized, fuzzy or cuffed. Indoor slippers, such as thongs and sandals, can also be worn outdoors when going to places such as the beach or medical appointments
- Before buying slippers as a gift, be sure they are suited for the climate. Those light, linen slippers you bought in south Florida may be ideal for you, but not for your elderly aunt who lives in Minnesota. You may have to order online as it can be harder to find slippers warm enough if you live in a tropical climate. Because slippers are often sold in packages, you can't always try them on. Therefore, know the correction foot size of yourself or recipients before making a purchase
- Although slippers serve a purpose, wear other shoes, too. Wearing slippers constantly could hurt your legs and feet. A recent study at Auburn University (See Resources) showed that because people take shorter strides to avoid slippers coming off, this can lead to problems with the lower legs and feet. One way to prevent this problem is to change the way you walk, using the toe to grip the flip-flop. Then swing your leg through the stride. In other words, don't kick your foot as much. It is also advisable to periodically replace old slippers as they wear out quickly
- To prevent accidents, buy slippers with rubber soles, especially if you are worried about an elderly loved one slipping. Also, be sure that your slippers fit tight enough not to cause falls
How to Clean the Inside of Fleece Slippers:
- Fleece is a construction of sheepskin or wool fabric, and fleece slippers are warm and soft to keep your feet cozy in the winter months. After a while, the inside of the slippers can become dingy and dirty from the oils of your feet and general household dirt. It is important to preserve and clean the inside of the fleece slippers at least once a month. Buildup can permanently damage the material
- Insert the dauber brush into the fleece slipper. Start at the toe area and rub gently in circles. Brush in circular rows from left to right until you reach the open area. The brush removes loose dirt and filth from the inside of the fleece slipper
- Moisten the first cloth with cold water and wring it out so that the cloth is only slightly damp. Add a drop of the sheepskin cleaner to the corner of the cloth. Rub the cloth together to mix
- Push the cloth into the inside toe area. Use two fingers to wipe the fleece in a circular motion. Repeat the step in rows until you've covered the entire slipper
- Rinse the cloth thoroughly to remove the cleaner. Wring it out and insert into the toe area again. Use a circular motion in repeated rows to finish cleaning the fleece slipper
- Dry the slipper by blotting the inside of it with the second cloth. Start in the toe area and push down strongly. Place in a cool, dry area away from sun or heating elements to let it finish drying
- 1 x Pair of Slippers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.67||USD$ 6.28||USD$ 5.88||USD$ 5.36||USD$ 5.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.