Customers Also Bought
- Upper material of these winter slippers is cotton, soft, durable and cozy enough for wearing
- Sole material of these warm slippers is fine fur leather, also soft and comfortable, meanwhile it is skidproof
- Featured with stripes, these winter slippers are fashionable and generous to show your special personal taste
- Upper part and sole part are combined together so perfect that these cozy slippers will fit your feet well
- Winter slippers of different colors are designed so that they can be suitable for all
- With these cotton stripes skidproof winter home slippers, you will surely surprise your beloved ones
- Upper Material: Cotton
- Sole Material: Fur Leather
- With stylish stripe and good quality, these warm slippers are popular with those who are after fashion as well as quality of life
- Well manufactured with cotton, the upper part of these warm slippers are soft and comfortable for wearing
- Soles are made of good quality fur leather, these slippers are skid-proof and soft to wear
- Cozy slippers of different colors are designed to meet different needs
- Designed with stripes, these cozy slippers are stylish and beautiful
How to Measure:
Size Reference Table:
- There may be certain error of these dimensions. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Slippers are a favorite gift for friends and loved ones of all ages. Since they are so affordable, you can throw in a couple of extra pairs for yourself. After a long tiring day on your feet, sliding into a pair of warm, comfortable slippers is one of the highlights of coming home from work. There are so many options, it's hard to settle on just one type, so try several varieties
- When a young traveling shoe salesperson, named Daniel Green, took a trip in 1881 to Dolgeville Felt Mill in New York, he noted how some of the factory workers were wearing shoes made from scrap pieces of felt to keep warm. He took a pair back home with him to show his brother, William Green, and together they produced 600 more pairs of slippers, founding the first slipper company. The company quickly expanded, offering a wide selection of slippers, worn both inside and outside the home. Although slippers continue to be updated, many of the traditional styles have been preserved
- Besides relaxing at home, you can wear slippers going to casual places such as the beach. Therapeutic slippers help people heal from food problems. They are especially appreciated by diabetics, who have special slippers designed for them, as 20 percent of them are hospitalized for foot problems (See Resources). Wearing slippers helps protect people who have neuropathy. Because nerves are damaged and the sense of feeling is lost with neuropathy, there is a risk of not knowing when your feet are in danger. Wearing slippers also help prevent ulcers. If symptoms are ignored, people could lose their feet through amputation
- There are various types of slippers from which to choose, made from different fabrics and styles. Ballet slippers are stretchy and comfortable, and can easily be thrown in a tote bag. While the stretchy fabric provides comfort, the latex foam insole protects against shock. Sock-style slippers are made of socks with a rubber sole. For slippers easy to slide into, choose slip-ons. You can also select either closed or open toed slippers. Homemade slippers can be crocheted and knitted, including Plain Jane slippers, which are easy to make and have a strap across the foot. For children, slippers are usually over-sized, fuzzy or cuffed. Indoor slippers, such as thongs and sandals, can also be worn outdoors when going to places such as the beach or medical appointments
- Before buying slippers as a gift, be sure they are suited for the climate. Those light, linen slippers you bought in south Florida may be ideal for you, but not for your elderly aunt who lives in Minnesota. You may have to order online as it can be harder to find slippers warm enough if you live in a tropical climate. Because slippers are often sold in packages, you can't always try them on. Therefore, know the correction foot size of yourself or recipients before making a purchase
- To prevent accidents, buy slippers with rubber soles, especially if you are worried about an elderly loved one slipping. Also, be sure that your slippers fit tight enough not to cause falls
- Although slippers serve a purpose, wear other shoes, too. Wearing slippers constantly could hurt your legs and feet. A recent study at Auburn University (See Resources) showed that because people take shorter strides to avoid slippers coming off, this can lead to problems with the lower legs and feet. One way to prevent this problem is to change the way you walk, using the toe to grip the flip-flop. Then swing your leg through the stride. In other words, don't kick your foot as much. It is also advisable to periodically replace old slippers as they wear out quickly
How to Get Rid of Foot Smell in Slippers:
A favorite pair of slippers not only protects your feet but keeps them warm and comfortable. With all that warmth, it's not uncommon for your feet to sweat, which can cause your favorite pair of slippers to develop an unpleasant odor over time. In the interest of continuing to wear your slippers and not worrying about an embarrassing smell, you can do several things to keep them smelling fresh
- Read the manufacturer's instructions to see if your slippers are safe to wash either by hand or in the washing machine. If they are machine washable, set your washer to the lowest setting, and wash them with a mild bleach-free detergent. Add a cup of white vinegar to the rinse cycle to help kill odors. If you wash them by hand, use a mild liquid soap and a clean cloth. Do not machine dry them unless the instructions say it is safe to do so. Otherwise, set them the slippers in a cool, dry place until all the moisture is gone
- Sprinkle baking soda inside the slippers, and leave it to sit overnight. The baking soda will absorb any lingering odors or trapped moisture. Dump the baking soda into the trash in the morning. This method should eliminate the odors in slippers that cannot be washed
- Set the slippers outside on a sunny day, and let the sunshine and fresh air dry out the slippers and eliminate lingering odors. Leave the slippers outside for at least four to five hours before bringing them back inside
- Dampen a clean cloth with white vinegar, and rub the inside of your slippers with it to help get rid of the odors. Set the slippers in a cool, dry place or outside to dry
- Place scented fabric softener sheets in your slippers to help get rid of mild odors, and leave them there overnight. Discard the sheets in the morning
- 1 x Pair of Slippers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.48||USD$ 6.09||USD$ 5.70||USD$ 5.18||USD$ 5.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.