Customers Also Bought
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V2.0 compliant
- Supporting Profiles: Networking, dial-up, fax, LAN access and headset
- Operation System: Windows 98SE/XP/ME/2000/Vista
- Interface: USB compliance
- Symbol Rate: 3Mbps
- Size: 2.2 x 1.4 x 0.5 cm/0.87 x 0.55 x 0.20 in(L x W x T)
- Convert non bluetooth PC into bluetooth enabled
- Wireless connect to bluetooth devices such as mobile phones, PDA or PC, for data transfer
- Download free ringtones, games, screensavers and wallpaper from the internet and upload them to your mobile phone
- Now there's a Bluetooth adapter so small it can stay in your USB port for instant connectivity anytime, anywhere
- Use it to transfer files, synchronize contact and calendar information with your PDA or smart phone, print or fax, connect a keyboard or mouse and much more - wirelessly
- Use it to transfer files .This Bluetooth Adapters adds bluetooth capability to your PC/laptop through the widely available USB port. The Bluetooth Adapters enables wireless data connectivity between PC computers and many bluetooth enabled devices
- Download free ringtones, games, screensavers and wallpaper .Add bluetooth compatibility to your USB devices with this PC Bluetooth Adapter. Link your bluetooth-enabled cellphone or PDA with your computer or wirelessly connect your MP3 player to your bluetooth-enabled computer
- It can stay in your USB port for instant connectivity anytime, anywhere .This Laptop Bluetooth Adapter delivers data rates up to 3 times faster than bluetooth V1.2 or 1.1. Put an end to the clutter of cables with Bluetooth Adapters
- You can synchronize contact and calendar information .Low-profile design stays connected to your laptop for quick and easy Bluetooth connections. Works with most devices enabled with Bluetooth technology
- Bluetooth is the latest technology aims to replace messy and tangled cables that have based many offices, homes etc
Size in Detail:
Bluetooth Adaptor Guide:
- Although Bluetooth is commonly thought of in reference to the connection between your cell phone and headset, there are many other uses for this wireless technology, including creating a wireless network between hardware devices such as your computer and printer. This guide will explain what Bluetooth is, how it works and how to set up an adapter to connect all of your devices.
How to Sync Your Bluetooth:
- Bluetooth technoolgy has made hands-free communication common in today's society, and it is very easy to find everyday people chatting away into wireless Bluetooth devices. One of the biggest advantages to Bluetooth technology is its ease of use. If your phone is Bluetooth compatible (check your owner's manual) then syncing your Bluetooth device is fairly easy, and after a few short steps, you too will be hands-free.
- Find the Bluetooth set-up option on your phone. This is usually located in the "Settings" or "Options" area of your phone. Then find the setting that allows Bluetooth devices to find your phone. Enable this setting
- Put your Bluetooth headpiece in "Discovery" mode. You can do this by pressing the blue "Connect" button twice, until the light starts blinking. This is a standard method. some bluetooth-enabled headsets, like Jawbones and Jabras have a different method of connecting. Refer to your owner's manual
- Watch your phone's display. A message will pop-up saying that a Bluetooth-enabled device has been found, and it will ask if you want to allow communication with the device. Accept it to continue.
- Test your connection. Have a friend call you and make sure that you can hear their voice, and he can hear yours. Bluetooth headsets vary in quality, so some interference or echo can be expected. However, if you experience extreme disruption or cannot hear or speak, then you may want to re-sync your headset
Tips & Warnings:
- If you are trying to sync an old Bluetooth headset with a new phone and are having problems, it could be because the headset uses an out-of-date protocol. You will need to purchase a new headset in this case
How to Install a Bluetooth V2 Adapter:
- Find a Bluetooth V2 adapter. Since V2 is the most current form of Bluetooth, all modern adapters that are sold in electronics shops should conform to this standard. However, if you are concerned that some of your Bluetooth 1.X peripherals will not work with the adapter, you should know that V2 is fully backwards-compatible, so using older peripherals should not be a problem
- Plug the adapter into your computer's USB 2.0 port. On most modern computers, the USB 2.0 port(s) is located on the front of the computer, although you may want to check your owner's manual to be sure. Note: Bluetooth adapters will only work with USB 2.0 drives, so if you have a computer that was manufactured before 2004, you will not be able to install a Bluetooth adapter
- Install all drivers and device-management programs. Your new Bluetooth adapter should come with a CD that, once inserted into your CD-ROM drive, will install the necessary software automatically. If you are trying to re-install a Bluetooth adapter and have lost the CD, try checking 'the support section of the adapter's official page for links to alternative driver/software downloads
- Test the connection. Once your Bluetooth adapter is plugged in and all of the necessary software is installed, attempt to use one of your Bluetooth peripherals. If it is not working, try troubleshooting with your Bluetooth software
How Does a USB Bluetooth Adapter Work?
- Introduction: Bluetooth, a high-frequency wireless technology, allows devices to communicate with each other over short distances. USB Bluetooth adapters, sometimes called Bluetooth dongles, are small, inexpensive gadgets that enable this technology on home computers, providing many potential benefits. All you have to do is plug in the adapter to a USB port and it does the rest
- Features and Benefits: There are many reasons you might want a USB Bluetooth adapter on your home computer or laptop. Wireless printing, communication with cell phones and PDAs, file transfers, network sharing, and using a wireless keyboard and mouse are among the many things you can do with Bluetooth. Bluetooth is cheap to implement, supports a high rate of data transfer and is very secure. Because Bluetooth uses "spread-spectrum frequency hopping" there is little worry of interference even when many devices are communicating at once. The only downside to Bluetooth is its limited range, although more expensive adapters can communicate effectively over 300 feet
- How It Works: Bluetooth adapters work using the plug-and-play feature of the Windows and Mac operating systems, so they can be removed and reinserted at any time. When you plug a device in, the software driver stored in the device is transferred to and interpreted by the operating system. There is usually no installation required, although some adapters do require you to install drivers from a CD the first time you use them
- Once it's installed, the adapter usually lights up and begins sending signals to search for Bluetooth devices in the area. If it finds any, you are given the option to communicate with them
- 1 x Bluetooth Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||BYR 59,240.00||BYR 56,309.75||BYR 53,655.72||BYR 51,240.61||BYR 49,033.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.