Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: DC 12V
- Static Current: ≤20Ma
- Alarm Current: ≤400mA
- Wireless RF: 315MHz±0.5MHz
- Wireless RS: 315MHz±0.5MHz
- Anti-interference: 1V/m (frequency:20-1000 MHz)
- Working Frequency: 900/1800MHz
- Alarm Volume: 110dB
- Working Condition: -10°C ~ +40°C
- Humidity: ≤90%
- Capacity for Wireless Device: 10pcs
- Wire Device: 3pcs
- Color: White
- Size: 33.0 x 26.0 x 6.5cm/6.1 x 4.1 x 1.4in(L x W x H)
- 100% brand new
- Easy to install
- Ionization chamber for early detection from all directions
- The electric smoke alarm can provide vital early warning and extra time to escape if there is a fire in your home
- Perfect wormanship of the sensitive smoke alarm enoures its long service time
- With nice shape design, the electric smoke alarm is beautiful enough to be a home decoration
- The electric smoke alarm is suitable for any room, kitchen, hallways, stairway, etc
With nice shape design, the electric smoke alarm is beautiful enough to be a home decoration
Perfect wormanship of the smoke alarm enoures its long service time
The electric smoke alarm is suitable for any room, kitchen, hallways, stairway, etc
How to Check Smoke Alarms:
Press the test button on the smoke alarm. This will test all aspects of the system including the sensitivity (i.e. how much smoke it takes to set off the alarm). Should you be unable to reach or perform a monthly test, get your installer to use smoke alarms that are self-testing or ones that can be tested by shining a flashlight onto the test area. The detector will make a loud noise.
- Spray a can of alarm tester smoke near the alarm to ensure that it is functioning. This tester is available at hardware stores or online.
- Use your vacuum to clean dust and grime from your smoke alarm annually. Also change the alarm's batteries once a year. Alarms will chirp or beep when the battery is running low.
How to Stop a Smoke Alarm from Beeping:
- Repeated, single chirps from an electric smoke alarm lets you know the battery backup is failing, so change the battery. If you change the battery and still hear chirping, make sure you haven't put the battery in backward.
- If it still beeps after you change the battery, hold down the test button on the smoke alarm to reset the alarm and clear the battery failure from its memory.
- Use a vacuum attachment or a can of compressed air used to clean computer keyboards to blow away any dust or dead insects from the fire alarm sensor. Vacuuming twice a year to clear away spiderwebs or dust that can cause smoke alarm chirping.
- Adjust the temperature of your home if your smoke detector is chirping at regular intervals, but only at certain times. Your smoke alarm may chirp if it thinks your house is too hot or too cold.
- Be sure you're troubleshooting the correct smoke alarm. Even if you change the battery in one smoke alarm, you may still hear chirping. If you have several smoke detectors hard-wired throughout your house, stop near each one and listen to determine exactly which one is beeping.
- 1 x Smoke Alarm
- 1 x Siren
- 2 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x A Pair of Brackets
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 56.35||USD$ 54.75||USD$ 53.16||USD$ 51.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.