Customers Also Bought
- Surveillance Area: 20 Square Meters
- Power Consumption: Surveillance State < 20uA, Alarm State < 20mA
- Power: 9V
- Current: Static current <10mA
- Smoke Sensitivity: 1 Level
- Automatic Detection: Every 1.67 Seconds Self-check Again
- Temperature: -10℃ ~ +45℃
- Humidity: ≤95%
- Size: 3.5 x 11.0cm/1.38 x 4.33in(H x Dia.)
- Color: White
- The home smoke detector is provided with high sensitiy for smoke with its optical sensing chamber
- With excelelnt workmanship, the smoke detector alarm is durable and provided high sensitivity
- Battery power enables homeowners to install interconnected alarms without rewiring
- Designed lightweight, the best smoke detector is easy and convenient to install
- Wireless technology uses radio frequency to transmit and receive messages
How Does a Smoke Detector Work?
What is a Smoke Detector?
- smoke detector is an electronic device that was originally invented in 1890 by Francis Robert Upton and Fernando J. Dibble. Essentially this electronic device is designed to detect the presence of smoke and alert anybody nearby of the potential danger of fire. A smoke detector should not be mistaken for a fire detector. A fire detector, though physically similar as they are both round disk-like objects that come in plastic shells often placed on the ceilings of private dwellings and offices, only alerts anybody nearby to the danger of a fire which has already grown to such a degree as to raise the temperature of the environment beyond the fire detector's programmed safe level. A smoke detector is much more effective in that it, by emitting a loud siren-like noise, can alert people to the danger of a fire in time to evacuate the building or stop the fire before it has a chance to grow. It is a device designed to prevent serious harm to people's property and persons. To date there are two types of smoke detector; the photoelectric smoke detector and the ionization smoke detector.
How Does a Photoelectric Smoke Detector Work?
- A photoelectric smoke detector is comprised of a few simple parts; a T-shaped chamber with a small light bulb or LED aimed toward the top of the T, a lens to focus the light into a concentrated beam, and a photodiode which detects the presence of the beam. When functioning normally the LED emits light in a steady beam at the photodiode. The sides of the T-shaped chamber are vented and open. As smoke rises, it would rise up to the smoke detector and seeps into the vents of the chamber. By doing so the smoke obscures the light, preventing it from striking the photodiode. When this happens the alarm is triggered.
How Does an Ionization Smoke Detector Work?
- An ionization smoke detector is cheaper and more effective than a photoelectric smoke detector, but some people are bothered by keeping them in their homes as the detectors make use of a radioactive substance. This substance is called americium and is not considered to be dangerous given the infinitesimally small amount used, though some people are still skeptical. The device is comprised of an air filled chamber with vents. Each vent contains a tiny amount of americium. This chamber contains two electrodes which are slightly separated, though a small amount of current is still able to continually jump that gap and close the device's circuit. When smoke enters the chamber, even microscope particles of smoke, it carries with it some of the americium. This americium makes the air in the chamber less prone to carrying an electric current and prevents the electricity from jumping the gap between electrodes. This breaks the circuit and triggers the alarm.
How to Install a Smoke Detector?
- The carbon monoxide produced from smoke can cause people to go into a deeper sleep. A smoke detector can wake a person up and save lives. Follow these steps to protect yourself and your family.
- Walk through your home and locate the areas where you want to mount smoke detectors. Detectors should be mounted only inside bedrooms, outside of bedrooms and in hallways leading to bedrooms.
- Grab your ladder and mount smoke detectors high - on a wall or on the ceiling - though the ceiling mount is preferable, as they will go off sooner.
- Be sure when attaching to the wall, place it 4-12 inches from the ceiling and in turn, mount ceiling detectors 4 inches from the wall. Smoke rises, so if you have a odd-shaped ceiling, opt for the highest point on the ceiling to place the detector.
- Avoid mounting smoke detectors near windows or doors, where smoke can escape before reaching the detector.
- Avoid mounting smoke detectors in kitchens, dining rooms or living rooms. Smoke and steam from cooking, fireplaces, and candles and so on can cause false alarms. Basements and garages should be avoided also. Water heaters, fumes from solvents, paint or gasoline, and dust from forced air heaters can set off alarms.
- Follow the directions on the package for mounting the smoke detector once you've chosen the area for the device. You'll most likely need a drill and a screwdriver.
- Make sure a qualified electrician mounts the device if you choose to go with a detector that will be hardwired to your home's electrical system.
- 1 x Smoke Detector Alarm
- Adopting unique optical sensing chamber, the smoke detector alarm can precisely detect the smoke density and announces the fire warning
- It can be used independently or can be used with the home smoke detector
- Self-alarm when the smoke density exceed the standard density
- Test button for easy recommended monthly testing
- Photoelectric chamber for early detection from all directions
- High sensitive chips inside and strong anti-interfere
- Surveillance status led every forty seconds flash once, alarm status led every 1 SEC flash again
- The detector is suitable for detect the smoke in house, shop, hotel, restaurant, office building, school, bank, library, computer house and storehouse etc.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.52||USD$ 5.96||USD$ 5.41||USD$ 4.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.