Customers Also Bought
- This water tobacco pipe is made of High quality material
- Durable and can be used repeatedly for a long time
- Does not contain any harmful objects
- This smoking water pipe fits in the palm of your hand
- This Smoking Tobacco Pipe Filter can filtrate cigarette tar greatly so as to reduce hazard of tar and nicotine to human body
- Install and uninstall is very convenient
- This is an nostalgia transparent style water tobacco pipe
- Can detaches into two pieces for easy cleaning
- This water tobacco pipe will be the perfect gift for yourself
- Material: Copper
- This is a nice tobacco smoking pipe
- Can detaches into two pieces for easy cleaning
- This Smoking pipe fits in the palm of your hand
Tobacco Pipe Styles
Smoking tobacco from a pipe has been considered a calming experience by individuals throughout history. Even Albert Einstein once said, "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs." Although men such as Einstein have been seen and even photographed smoking their beloved traditional-style pipes, there are several other options available to the avid pipe-tobacco smoker
- Clay Pipes: Clay pipes give you the option to design and paint your own pipe. A clay pipe will have two open ends---one for holding the tobacco and one for a mouth piece, with a hollow tube connecting them for the smoke to travel through. Many people will add a mesh filter to keep the tobacco debris from traveling into the pipe and into the mouth. If you don't have a kiln available you might want to dry oven-fired craft clay to fashion your pipe. Check any glaze you're using to make sure it will be OK for your intended usage (i.e. non-combustible)
- Hookah: Hookah pipes first found popularity in Indian and Middle Eastern cultures. This type of pipe is sometimes even used in films, most notably by the caterpillar in "Alice in Wonderland." The pipe looks like an octopus at first glance. It has a main area where the tobacco (usually a flavored tobacco) is fired, which produces a type of steam. It has a number of different hoses attached, each with a mouth piece on the end for smoking. Hookahs come in all sorts of styles, from single or double-hose varieties to up eight different hoses. The hookah is a great social pipe, and hookah bars exist where those who partake are able to enjoy the hookah in a social setting
- Water Bongs: While there are many different styles of water bongs, they all have the same basic function. The tobacco is placed in a slide and inserted into a glass tube, which travels directly into the glass, water-filled chamber of the bong. As the smoker lights the tobacco in the slide, he places his mouth around the top of the bong and draws in the air and smoke. The smoke travels through the glass tube, into the water chamber where the smoke is slightly cooled and then the smoke is inhaled through the mouth. Water bongs are usually made of pyrex, which is a type of glass that does not easily conduct heat (used in science lab equipment to prevent burns and breaks)
- 1 x Smoking Pipe
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.21||USD$ 7.77||USD$ 7.39||USD$ 7.03||USD$ 6.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?