Customers Also Bought
- The water tobacco pipe features clear bottle
- Gourd style tobacco water smoking pipe for use with legal herbs, and tobacco
- This smoking tobacco pipe eater pipe can filtrate cigarette tar so as to reduce hazard of tar and nicotine to human body
- Screwing off the smoke pan anticlockwise, screw it down after the pan is full of water
- Turn the water tobacco pipe down to pour the surplus water out
- This water tobacco pipe will be your best choice
- Chinese water pipe known as Shui Yan Tong. This type of pipe was smoked by adding water to the main body of the pipe to cool the smoke. There are several cleaning tools that accompany the set. The person smoking this would use a tightly bound paper stick that burned slowly called Zhi Mei. Because the stick would burn very slowly the smoker had lots of time to slowly smoke several bowls of tobacco before the paper stick would burn out. From the time period of late Qing to Min Guo
- Features all the functions and benefits of other tube pipes but fits in the palm of your hand! Fill the basin with water and you are ready to go! Water filtration makes smoke smooth and clean tasting. No more ash pulling threw your pipe and in to your mouth
- Would make a great paperweight or novelty decoration for nonsmoker
Tobacco Pipe Styles
Smoking tobacco from a pipe has been considered a calming experience by individuals throughout history. Even Albert Einstein once said, "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs." Although men such as Einstein have been seen and even photographed smoking their beloved traditional-style pipes, there are several other options available to the avid pipe-tobacco smoker
- Clay Pipes: Clay pipes give you the option to design and paint your own pipe. A clay pipe will have two open ends---one for holding the tobacco and one for a mouth piece, with a hollow tube connecting them for the smoke to travel through. Many people will add a mesh filter to keep the tobacco debris from traveling into the pipe and into the mouth. If you don't have a kiln available you might want to dry oven-fired craft clay to fashion your pipe. Check any glaze you're using to make sure it will be OK for your intended usage (i.e. non-combustible)
- Hookah: Hookah pipes first found popularity in Indian and Middle Eastern cultures. This type of pipe is sometimes even used in films, most notably by the caterpillar in "Alice in Wonderland." The pipe looks like an octopus at first glance. It has a main area where the tobacco (usually a flavored tobacco) is fired, which produces a type of steam. It has a number of different hoses attached, each with a mouth piece on the end for smoking. Hookahs come in all sorts of styles, from single or double-hose varieties to up eight different hoses. The hookah is a great social pipe, and hookah bars exist where those who partake are able to enjoy the hookah in a social setting
- Water Bongs: While there are many different styles of water bongs, they all have the same basic function. The tobacco is placed in a slide and inserted into a glass tube, which travels directly into the glass, water-filled chamber of the bong. As the smoker lights the tobacco in the slide, he places his mouth around the top of the bong and draws in the air and smoke. The smoke travels through the glass tube, into the water chamber where the smoke is slightly cooled and then the smoke is inhaled through the mouth. Water bongs are usually made of pyrex, which is a type of glass that does not easily conduct heat (used in science lab equipment to prevent burns and breaks)
- 1 x Water Pipe
- 1 x Cigarette Holder
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.54||USD$ 5.54||USD$ 5.53||USD$ 5.53||USD$ 5.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.