Customers Also Bought
General Brand Goko Spec Condition New Type Pool Cue Material Padauk & Ash wood & Maple Length 145cm / 57.08in; 15cm / 5.9in(Extended); 43~45cm / 16.9~17.71in(Main Part) Features Features It is a 3 piece cue with metal joints to provide a precision fit to guarantee straightness over the length of the stick
The design on this stick is very trendy yet durable
The tip of this cue is attached with a threaded screw insert for easy replacement and also for solid performance
This cue allows the player to become a bold and daring legend on the table
Packaging Package Included 1 x Goko UK Style Padauk Snookr Pool Cue
- It is a 3 piece cue with metal joints to provide a precision fit to guarantee straightness over the length of the stick
- The design on this stick is very trendy yet durable
- The tip of this Snooker Pool Cue is attached with a threaded screw insert for easy replacement and also for solid performance
- This Snooker Pool Cue allows the player to become a bold and daring legend on the table
- Material: Padauk & Ash wood & Maple
- Length: 145cm / 57.08in
- Extended Length: 15cm / 5.9in
- Main Part Length: 43~45cm / 16.9~17.71in
- This Snooker Cue Stick is highly warp resistant and are smooth as silk, throw away that hand chalk
- The UK Cue Pack is a 3 piece cue with metal joints to provide a precision fit to guarantee straightness over the length of the stick
- This UK Cue Pack offers superior performance, playability and style, delivers smooth strokes and precise shots that are appreciated by pros and beginners alike
- The 2-piece construction features brass joints for a precision fit and guaranteed straightness
- The no-slip grip ensures you'll have an accurate and balanced shot every time
- It's the only UK Cue Pack you'll ever need or want, and just so there's no mistaking it
How to Take Care of a Pool Cue:
- Keep your pool cue in the right environment. Your pool cue should never be left in a place that is too hot or too cold for a long period of time. Otherwise, the pool cue could get warped. Never keep your pool cue in the car overnight. Instead, your pool cool should be placed in a protective case when you're not using it
- Clean the shaft of your pool cue after every use. When you play pool, sweat, oil and other substances can get on your shaft. If these things accumulate on your pool cue, they may actually damage it. To clean your pool cue, pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol onto a dry dish towel. Wipe off the shaft with the towel. Then, grab a dry towel and go over the shaft once more
- Wipe off the ferrule and tip of your pool cue after you clean the shaft of your pool cue. This will keep chalk and dirt from accumulating on the tip and ferrule of your cue. To clean these two items, get a dish towel wet and gently wipe both the ferrule and tip off with the towel. As soon as you're done, grab a dry towel and go over the ferrule and tip once more to make sure they're both completely dry. Do not allow moisture to rest on either the ferrule or tip
- Keep your cue tip from become flat. Your cue tip should be curved like a nickel or quarter. Otherwise, you will not strike the cue ball correctly. Fortunately, there are a few different items you can purchase that make shaping a pool cue tip very easy. See the Resources section below for one such item
- Apply your chosen cleaning solution to a cloth. Dampen the cloth but avoid getting too much liquid on the cue as that may cause warping. Clean the cue from the bottom to the ferrule. Then lightly sand the cue with 1500 or 2000 grit sandpaper. This will remove any excess chalk that may be left on the surface. Wipe down the cue again with the damp cloth and dry immediately
- You should clean your cue after every few sessions, depending on how long you play. There are a few ways to cut down on the amount of chalk that gets on the pool cue. You can use a pool billiard glove. This keeps chalk off of your hands which is the main way that it is transmitted to the cue. You can also limit the amount of chalk that gets on the shaft by how you hold the cue while applying the chalk. Hold the cue at a slight angle, so that any chalk dust that falls does not get on the shaft. If you hold the pool vertically when applying chalk it rains down on the cue
- 1 x Goko UK Style Padauk Snookr Pool Cue
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 73.39||USD$ 72.01||USD$ 70.62||USD$ 68.78||USD$ 68.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.