Customers Also Bought
- It is a 3 piece cue with metal joints to provide a precision fit to guarantee straightness over the length of the stick
- The design on this stick is very trendy yet durable
- The tip of this Snooker Pool Cue is attached with a threaded screw insert for easy replacement and also for solid performance
- This Snooker Pool Cue allows the player to become a bold and daring legend on the table
- Material: Padauk & Ash wood & Maple
- Length: 145cm / 57.08in
- Extended Length: 15cm / 5.9in
- Main Part Length: 43~45cm / 16.9~17.71in
- This Snooker Cue Stick is highly warp resistant and are smooth as silk, throw away that hand chalk
- The UK Cue Pack is a 3 piece cue with metal joints to provide a precision fit to guarantee straightness over the length of the stick
- This UK Cue Pack offers superior performance, playability and style, delivers smooth strokes and precise shots that are appreciated by pros and beginners alike
- The 2-piece construction features brass joints for a precision fit and guaranteed straightness
- The no-slip grip ensures you'll have an accurate and balanced shot every time
- It's the only UK Cue Pack you'll ever need or want, and just so there's no mistaking it
How to Take Care of a Pool Cue:
- Keep your pool cue in the right environment. Your pool cue should never be left in a place that is too hot or too cold for a long period of time. Otherwise, the pool cue could get warped. Never keep your pool cue in the car overnight. Instead, your pool cool should be placed in a protective case when you're not using it
- Clean the shaft of your pool cue after every use. When you play pool, sweat, oil and other substances can get on your shaft. If these things accumulate on your pool cue, they may actually damage it. To clean your pool cue, pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol onto a dry dish towel. Wipe off the shaft with the towel. Then, grab a dry towel and go over the shaft once more
- Wipe off the ferrule and tip of your pool cue after you clean the shaft of your pool cue. This will keep chalk and dirt from accumulating on the tip and ferrule of your cue. To clean these two items, get a dish towel wet and gently wipe both the ferrule and tip off with the towel. As soon as you're done, grab a dry towel and go over the ferrule and tip once more to make sure they're both completely dry. Do not allow moisture to rest on either the ferrule or tip
- Keep your cue tip from become flat. Your cue tip should be curved like a nickel or quarter. Otherwise, you will not strike the cue ball correctly. Fortunately, there are a few different items you can purchase that make shaping a pool cue tip very easy. See the Resources section below for one such item
- Apply your chosen cleaning solution to a cloth. Dampen the cloth but avoid getting too much liquid on the cue as that may cause warping. Clean the cue from the bottom to the ferrule. Then lightly sand the cue with 1500 or 2000 grit sandpaper. This will remove any excess chalk that may be left on the surface. Wipe down the cue again with the damp cloth and dry immediately
- You should clean your cue after every few sessions, depending on how long you play. There are a few ways to cut down on the amount of chalk that gets on the pool cue. You can use a pool billiard glove. This keeps chalk off of your hands which is the main way that it is transmitted to the cue. You can also limit the amount of chalk that gets on the shaft by how you hold the cue while applying the chalk. Hold the cue at a slight angle, so that any chalk dust that falls does not get on the shaft. If you hold the pool vertically when applying chalk it rains down on the cue
- 1 x Goko UK Style Padauk Snookr Pool Cue
General Brand Goko Spec Condition New Type Pool Cue Material Padauk & Ash wood & Maple Length 145cm / 57.08in; 15cm / 5.9in(Extended); 43~45cm / 16.9~17.71in(Main Part) Features Features It is a 3 piece cue with metal joints to provide a precision fit to guarantee straightness over the length of the stick
The design on this stick is very trendy yet durable
The tip of this cue is attached with a threaded screw insert for easy replacement and also for solid performance
This cue allows the player to become a bold and daring legend on the table
Packaging Package Included 1 x Goko UK Style Padauk Snookr Pool Cue
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 73.29||USD$ 71.88||USD$ 70.47||USD$ 68.60||USD$ 68.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.