Customers Also Bought
- This pretty Crystal Music Box is eye-catching and a good decoration for your room
- Crystal Music Box with unique design is also a great choice as a gift for your firends
- The Crystal Music box is easy to clean and use
- Our personalized music box can make your room be more tasteful
- Best touch of the magical Snow Globe will catch your eyes immediately
- Size: 10 x 12 x 16 (L x W x H)
- The magical Music Snow Globe will not disappoint you when you take it home
- The lovely pattern and good music will make your more relax and happy
- Good design of the Christmas Snow Globe gives your home a fresh looking
How to Repair a Snow Globe Music Box?
How to Repair the Broken Glass Globe:
- Wear work gloves to protect your hands from broken glass. Hold the broken snow globe over a garbage can or bucket and carefully drain the remaining water. Discard the shards of broken glass. Retrieve loose figurines or objects from the snow globe scene and set them aside. Remove pieces of the glass globe that remain attached to the music box
- Clean the inside base of the snow globe with mild soap and water and a soft rag. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid getting the music box wet. Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Let the base dry completely before gluing anything to it
- Glue loose figurines or objects to the inside base of the snow globe with a waterproof glue or epoxy. Allow to dry completely, at least 24 hours
- Clean the inside of the replacement globe. Fill the globe with distilled water and two or three drops of glycerin. Leave an air space, which will appear above the figurines when the globe is turned upright
- Add fake snow, mica or glitter to the water
- Wrap plumber's tape or place an even coat of waterproof silicone sealant on the threads of the new snow globe and the music box base. Screw the snow globe into the base
- Roll a bath towel into a doughnut shape. Place the snow globe, upside down, into the middle of the towel. Allow to dry completely, undisturbed, for at least 24 hours
How to Repair the Music Box:
- Place the snow globe upside down in a bath towel that has been rolled like a doughnut to provide a steady, safe workplace
- Remove the key from the music box by turning it counterclockwise until it is free from the unit
- Unscrew the wooden bottom from the snow globe base with a screwdriver. Set aside. Pry the music box from the inside of the base with the tip of the screwdriver
- Apply small dabs of craft glue to the bottom of the new music box and place it inside the base where the old music box had been. Make sure that the opening for the music box key is lined up with the opening in the wooden base
- Screw the wooden base in place. Place the key through the hole so that it is sitting on top of the music box. Screw the music box key in place by turning it clockwise until it is tight. Remove the snow globe music box from the bath towel holder and place it upright
How to Fix a Broken Music Box?
- Open the music box. How you open it depends on the type of music box you have. Either open the glass lid, unscrew the fixed glass lid or slide the wood panels. Do not apply too much pressure to the panel as you open it, as this can break the music box
- Move the external start button to the left. Loosen the nut on the inside of the music box and adjust the metal panel. There should be a small space between the starter button and the large metal piece near the teeth of the music box
- If the music box will not stop playing, press the inside metal latch downward. Move it away from the springs inside the music box. Gently press the latch down, or bend it down with a plier
- Perform these steps regularly to ensure that your music box is well maintained. Once your music box malfunctions, it is likely to happen again
- 1 x Snow Globe
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.83||USD$ 26.03||USD$ 23.23||USD$ 19.50||USD$ 19.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?