Customers Also Bought
- It is the perfect helmet for anyone looking for comfort, durability, and cool technology
- The Ski Helmet is made with ABS to ensure protection
- Ski Helmet is fast and easy to fit and features a soft and cozy interior to keep you comfortable
- ABS construction to withstand high-impacts and offer unparalleled durability
- It regulates your temperature, minimizes static, and eliminates odor
- Keep your helmet smelling fresh and clean with the high performance fabric lining
- Inner with adjustor, suitable for a variety of different head circumferences people use
- With breathable and windproof adjustment switch at the top of helmet, adjusting the temperature of the head
- Snow mirror with a fixed deduction will not slip
- Perfect gift for ski enthusiasts
- One size fits all most
- Material: ABS(Inner) & PC(Shell)
- The helmet can protects your head in a safe environment
How to Determine Your Ski Helmet Size:
- Measure around your head above your eyebrows and ears but below your hairline. This measurement will be your helmet size, but in order to determine this for sure you'll need to head to your local sporting goods shop and try it out
- Ask for a helmet based on the size you measured and try on a few brands in that size. Pay attention to how they fit. The back should stop just above the nape of your neck, with the front edge stopping about half an inch from your eyebrows. If you can't find any that fit in this manner, go up or down a size and try a few until you find the size that fits properly
- Select three helmets that you like based on color and fit. Fasten each one onto your head and pay attention to how snug or tight each one feels. You want a helmet that feels a little tight, but does not hurt or make your face red
- Pull each helmet forward and attempt to roll it off. If it slides off easily it is too large. If it gives a little resistance and pulls at your facial skin it is a good fit. If it is impossible to pull forward and off, it is too tight
- Put ski goggles on with each of your selected helmets to ensure they'll fit nicely with your helmet. The top of your goggles should touch the top front edge of your helmet. Select a helmet that fits snugly and goes well with your goggles
- 1 x Professional Outdoor ABS Adjustable Snow Ski Helmet
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.79||USD$ 42.79||USD$ 39.79||USD$ 35.78||USD$ 35.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.