Customers Also Bought
- Antioxidant alumimum soap dish can be used as long as possible
- The alumimum soap dish will always let you soap clean and dry
- The shower soap dish is well made of alumimum material which is quite durable
- It will take you a few minutes to install the wall soap dish in your bathroom
- Easy to clean it when the wall soap dish gets dirty
- This wall soap dish can extended use period of the soap
- Material: Alumimum
- Size: 132 x 122mm/5.2 x 4.8in(L x Dia.)
- With this alumimum soap dish, you can get your soap easily
- This soap dish comes at a perfet size; it is never too big nor too small
- The alumimum soap dish can be easily removed for cleaning
- The alumimum soap dish can be fixed by a screw
- It can be also a good decoration for your bathroom
How to Install a Soap Dish in Tile:
A soap dish installed into a tile wall can make a nice addition to many bathroom designs. Tile soap dishes are often available in multiple sizes, colors and finishes that can complement the surrounding tile and the user's needs. Installing a tile soap dish takes place after the rest of the wall tile has been laid. Take care during the layout to ensure that an area is left for it to be installed into.
- Lay out the tiles and the soap dish on the floor nearby in a dry-fit with no mortar. Make adjustments in the tile pattern to accommodate the soap dish and mark any tiles to be cut with the straight edge and pencil. Cut the tiles with a tile saw and return them to double-check that the soap dish fits well
- Install the wall tiles in the pattern already determined, leaving a space empty for the soap dish. Allow the tile mortar to cure for 24 hours
- Apply a thin layer of thinset mortar to the back of the soap dish in a process called back-buttering. This will ensure even coverage of adhesive over the back of the soap dish. Press the soap dish into place in the wall. If the soap dish is heavy and inclined to pull out, use painter's tape to anchor the soap dish to the surrounding tile until the mortar can cure
- Apply a bead of caulk around the edge of the soap dish where it meets the wall tile. This will help the soap dish flex in case of house settlement, rather than cracking the grout around it. Grout the rest of the wall tile at the same time
How to Replace a Shower's Soap Dish:
You may need to replace a shower's soap dish because the old one has been damaged, or perhaps because you are renovating your bathroom. Regardless of the reason, this is usually a task easily handled by the intermediate DIY homeowner. The project itself will take at least a full day, but is best started on a weekend in case your installation requires more time. You should first know if your shower surround is made of tile, fiberglass or acrylic, as this will determine how you will proceed.
- Put on protective goggles and work gloves. Chisel away the grout behind the old soap dish, if the original dish is still present. This can take a while, so be patient
- Drill holes into the old soap dish (think of dotted lines) at even intervals to make it easy to chip away the soap dish in segments. When the dish has been broken free from its original location, examine the base (substrate) to which it was attached. If it is sound, apply mortar and place new matching tiles in the area where the dish was removed. Allow the tiles to set, and caulk/grout the seams around them
- Determine a location for your new soap dish. The best place for a shower's soap dish is to place it beneath and slightly to one side of the showerhead (18 inches down and three tiles over). This keeps the soap from dissolving quickly by being continually being hit with water. For acrylic or fiberglass showers, a soap dish can be fastened to the wall with strong adhesive. Spread adhesive onto the back of the dish and the wall with a putty knife and press the new dish into the designated spot. Use heavy masking tape to hold it in place while it dries according to the manufacturer's advice
- Install a new soap dish in a tiled shower by clearing away some of the existing tile. Make dented impressions into the tile with a nail and hammer in the shape of an "x" in the center of a tile. Penetrate the tile through these marks, avoiding the wall underneath, using a hand drill fitted with a 1/4-inch bit
- Chip away the scored tile using a hammer and chisel. Remove any old grout, mortar or adhesive so that you have a clean, smooth surface to work on
- Use a putty knife to spread tile adhesive onto the cleared space and on the back of the soap dish. Press the new dish into place and check that it is even with a level. Use long strips of masking tape horizontally and vertically across the new dish to hold it into position
- Wait overnight while the adhesive dries. Grout along the seams and allow one full day to pass before the shower dish is ready for use
- 1 x Soap Dish
Spec Material Alumimum Features Features The alumimum soap dish will always let you soap clean and dry
The shower soap dish is well made of alumimum material which is quite durable
It will take you a few minutes to install the wall soap dish in your bathroom or kitchen
Easy to clean it when the wall soap dish gets dirty
Packaging Package Included 1 x Soap Dish
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||BYR 253,021.08||BYR 229,568.14||BYR 206,115.20||BYR 174,844.61||BYR 174,844.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?