Customers Also Bought
- Antioxidant alumimum soap dish can be used as long as possible
- The alumimum soap dish will always let you soap clean and dry
- The shower soap dish is well made of alumimum material which is quite durable
- It will take you a few minutes to install the wall soap dish in your bathroom
- Easy to clean it when the wall soap dish gets dirty
- This wall soap dish can extended use period of the soap
- Material: Alumimum
- Size: 132 x 122mm/5.2 x 4.8in(L x Dia.)
- With this alumimum soap dish, you can get your soap easily
- This soap dish comes at a perfet size; it is never too big nor too small
- The alumimum soap dish can be easily removed for cleaning
- The alumimum soap dish can be fixed by a screw
- It can be also a good decoration for your bathroom
How to Install a Soap Dish in Tile:
A soap dish installed into a tile wall can make a nice addition to many bathroom designs. Tile soap dishes are often available in multiple sizes, colors and finishes that can complement the surrounding tile and the user's needs. Installing a tile soap dish takes place after the rest of the wall tile has been laid. Take care during the layout to ensure that an area is left for it to be installed into.
- Lay out the tiles and the soap dish on the floor nearby in a dry-fit with no mortar. Make adjustments in the tile pattern to accommodate the soap dish and mark any tiles to be cut with the straight edge and pencil. Cut the tiles with a tile saw and return them to double-check that the soap dish fits well
- Install the wall tiles in the pattern already determined, leaving a space empty for the soap dish. Allow the tile mortar to cure for 24 hours
- Apply a thin layer of thinset mortar to the back of the soap dish in a process called back-buttering. This will ensure even coverage of adhesive over the back of the soap dish. Press the soap dish into place in the wall. If the soap dish is heavy and inclined to pull out, use painter's tape to anchor the soap dish to the surrounding tile until the mortar can cure
- Apply a bead of caulk around the edge of the soap dish where it meets the wall tile. This will help the soap dish flex in case of house settlement, rather than cracking the grout around it. Grout the rest of the wall tile at the same time
How to Replace a Shower's Soap Dish:
You may need to replace a shower's soap dish because the old one has been damaged, or perhaps because you are renovating your bathroom. Regardless of the reason, this is usually a task easily handled by the intermediate DIY homeowner. The project itself will take at least a full day, but is best started on a weekend in case your installation requires more time. You should first know if your shower surround is made of tile, fiberglass or acrylic, as this will determine how you will proceed.
- Put on protective goggles and work gloves. Chisel away the grout behind the old soap dish, if the original dish is still present. This can take a while, so be patient
- Drill holes into the old soap dish (think of dotted lines) at even intervals to make it easy to chip away the soap dish in segments. When the dish has been broken free from its original location, examine the base (substrate) to which it was attached. If it is sound, apply mortar and place new matching tiles in the area where the dish was removed. Allow the tiles to set, and caulk/grout the seams around them
- Determine a location for your new soap dish. The best place for a shower's soap dish is to place it beneath and slightly to one side of the showerhead (18 inches down and three tiles over). This keeps the soap from dissolving quickly by being continually being hit with water. For acrylic or fiberglass showers, a soap dish can be fastened to the wall with strong adhesive. Spread adhesive onto the back of the dish and the wall with a putty knife and press the new dish into the designated spot. Use heavy masking tape to hold it in place while it dries according to the manufacturer's advice
- Install a new soap dish in a tiled shower by clearing away some of the existing tile. Make dented impressions into the tile with a nail and hammer in the shape of an "x" in the center of a tile. Penetrate the tile through these marks, avoiding the wall underneath, using a hand drill fitted with a 1/4-inch bit
- Chip away the scored tile using a hammer and chisel. Remove any old grout, mortar or adhesive so that you have a clean, smooth surface to work on
- Use a putty knife to spread tile adhesive onto the cleared space and on the back of the soap dish. Press the new dish into place and check that it is even with a level. Use long strips of masking tape horizontally and vertically across the new dish to hold it into position
- Wait overnight while the adhesive dries. Grout along the seams and allow one full day to pass before the shower dish is ready for use
- 1 x Soap Dish
Spec Material Alumimum Features Features The alumimum soap dish will always let you soap clean and dry
The shower soap dish is well made of alumimum material which is quite durable
It will take you a few minutes to install the wall soap dish in your bathroom or kitchen
Easy to clean it when the wall soap dish gets dirty
Packaging Package Included 1 x Soap Dish
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.