Customers Also Bought
- The unique design of the shower soap dish allows easily access
- The durable shower soap dish can be used to dispense soap, hand sanitizer
- Durable material of the durable shower soap dish will give you a sense of texture
- The well designed soap dishes are perfect for kitchen or bath
- This practical, well-designed shower soap dishes enable you to create a whole new look for your bath
- With this solid soap dishes, you will enjoy the healthy life
- Material: Space Aluminium
- Size: 15.2 x 9.4 x 2.8cm/5.9 x 3.7 x 1.1in(L x W x H)
- Keep your kitchen and baths clean and sanitary with this high quality soap dispenser
- The durable soap dishes can be used to dispense soap, hand sanitizer
- It is an innovative leader in providing the finest in fashion luxury bathroom accessories
- An ideal way to keep things organized as well as within arms reach with this shelf
- This practical, well-designed bathroom suction shelf enables you to create a whole new look for your bath
Size in Detail:
How to Fix a Soap Dish in a Shower:
Showers are a time-saving convenience for people to get clean and refreshed. There are times when the shower may need some TLC. For instance, the soap dish may become loose and from the wall if it is used as leverage to get in and out of the tub. Luckily this can be a relatively simple DIY fix
- Hammer the tip of a chisel into the grouted edging of the tile that supports the loose dish. Pry the tile loose and take it with you to a hardware or home improvement store to help match the new tile square to the current tile. This may prove to be the most difficult step, as finding an exact match, which may vary by manufacturer or manufacturing process, can be like finding the proverbial "needle in the haystack"
- Place a rubber stopper over the drain in the shower once you're ready to begin work and you've procured a replacement tile. Cover the bottom and sides of the tub (or shower floor if your shower is standing only) with generous amounts of newspaper to prevent accidentally scratching the tub or floor. Secure the paper with painter's tape to keep it in place
- Chisel the interior of the space where the loose tile was sitting, allowing the old cement underneath to crumble and fall onto the newspaper. Chisel away until you reach more solid concrete in the wall, and chisel enough of the cement away until the wall surface in the space is relatively even
- Add half the amount of water suggested on the thinset's packaging and stir vigorously with a paint stirrer. The mix will be thick like cake batter; if it's too thick, keep adding teaspoons of water until you reach that batter-like consistency. Use the putty knife to fill the vacant space until the mix is even with the other tile on the wall. Press the new tile in place and press down firmly. Wipe any thinset that oozes from around the edges
- Allow the thinset to cure for at least 24 hours. Once dry, apply a bead of grout around the tile to waterproof the thinset underneath the tile. Place the soap dish, either the old one or a new one, against the new tile. Make sure it's level before applying a bead of silicone around the base of the dish to secure it in place. Allow several hours for it to dry before removing the newspaper and placing soap in the dish
How to Remove a Shower Soap Dish:
Shower soap dish holders do not last long. Metal-type holders tend to collect water and soap scum and rot out. Tile holders are often used as a handle and pulled off the wall. Removal and replacement of both types of broken dish holders are fairly common repairs as houses age. To remove the metal type holder simply cut away any caulk, find your screw holes and unscrew the fixture from wall. Replacement fixtures are available at most home stores. For porcelain or tile soap dish holders the process is a little more challenging
- Insert a wash cloth into your shower drain. Place a painters cloth over the entire surface of the shower floor or tub floor. You want to make sure that none of your debris goes into the drain as it can solidify in your pipes causing a serious plumbing problem
- Get down beneath the soap dish and look upward. If you see a retrofit mounting plate, an opening in the porcelain and slots, then your soap dish was placed onto the wall after the tile was installed, which usually means it was replaced before
- Cut any caulk around the edges of the soap dish with a utility knife. Wearing gloves and goggles hold the remains of the soap dish in one hand. Using a rubber mallet, tap upward on the bottom of the soap dish. The dish should slide upward and come away from the tile wall
- Cut the grout around the tile-type soap dish using a grout saw. Try to stay in the middle of the grout. Use a small chisel to remove broken pieces of tile. It is sometimes a good idea to cover adjacent tiles with painter's tape to protect them during this process. Remove the tile by lifting it away from the good tiles. Clean up the underlying surface by slowly and carefully chiseling to remove excess adhesive or thin set
- Remove all of your broken tile and sharp pieces. Vacuum the wall where you want to replace the soap dish
Tips & Warnings:
- Install a replacement soap dish of either the retrofit style or in plain tile. Use thin set and hold your new soap dish in place using long strips of duct tape crossing the new dish tile. Regrout after 24 hours
- 1 x Soap Dishes
Spec Material Space Aluminium Features Features The unique design allows easily access
The durable soap dishes can be used to dispense soap, hand sanitizer
Durable material of the durable soap dishes will give you a sense of texture
Hands free use reduces risk of cross-contamination
The well designed soap dishes are perfect for kitchen or bath
Packaging Package Included 1 x Soap Dishes
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.80||USD$ 9.74||USD$ 8.68||USD$ 7.27||USD$ 7.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?