Customers Also Bought
- These men socks with stripe design are very soft and comfortable to wear
- The designer men socks can be washed repeatedly without shrinking and you can wear them a whole day
- These cotton socks can keep you warm in cold days and the design of them is unique and fashionable
- The men socks are breathable and comfortable when you wear them on your feet
- The warming socks will be a great gift for your friends, your families and yourself as well
- Soft comfort cuff mens socks don't bind yet offers stay-up power
- One size fits most
- Material: 75.2% Cotton & 21% Polyester Fibre & 3.8% Spandex
- These designer socks can keep you warm in cold days and the design of them is unique and fashionable
- The designer socks can be washed repeatedly without shrinking and you can wear them a whole day
- These socks feature fine workmanship and fashionable design and they are also soft, comfortable and elastic
- The perfect for workmanship insuring the high quality of mens socks showing your different taste
- Mens socks are durable and they are not go out of the shape
- Color is random in delivery
How to Maintain:
- Proper care will increase the life of your socks and will reward you with longer wear and dependability
- Before wear them, please dip them in vinegar or sugar water, in this way, the fiber will become much more resilient
- Put your new socks in the refrigerator for one or two days, then take them out and leave them for a day, the toughness can be strengthened in this way
- Hand wash with mild shampoo, and flat dry them
How to Fold Men's Socks:
- Take a matching pair of socks, both turned right side out. Hold them next to each other so that their ends line up, and fold the opening of one sock down about 2 inches over itself and its partner. This creates a cuff at the top of the socks that holds them securely together
- Lay a pair of matching socks on the table, one on top of the other. Fold the top of the socks over a third of the way. Bring the bottom of the socks up one third. The result will resemble a tri-fold billfold, and your socks will now stand neatly in a divided sock space in your dresser
- Simplify the process by folding the socks in half and either laying them in color-coordinated piles or securing them together with rubber bands
How to Restore Men's Socks:
You can save money on new socks by repairing old socks that are damaged. If a sock is worn down completely, it's probably time for a new pair. However, most sock damage is due to holes. These can be repaired through a process called darning, which means to mend torn clothes. Restore your torn men's socks by darning them in a few simple steps
- Cut around the hole of the men's sock to remove any jagged edges or loose threads. A clean edge will make it easier to stitch by removing any obstacles that may get in the way or knot up in the stitching
- Place the light bulb into the sock so that the entire hole rests on the light bulb. The light bulb will act as support as you darn the sock. Be careful not to put too much pressure on the light bulb, as it could burst
- Sew a line of stitches around the outside of the hole. The perimeter of stitches will fortify the hole. Do not use knots, as knots can cause discomfort when a man wears the sock
- Stitch parallel horizontal lines from one side of the hole to the other, starting at the top and working your way down. Keep the stitches close together, but leave enough room for vertical stitches to be woven over and under the horizontal stitches
- Stitch vertical lines from one side of the hole to the other, weaving the vertical lines through each alternating horizontal line. Weaving will create a web of fibers that will provide better protection from a recurring hole
- Remove the light bulb from the sock by carefully pulling it back out. Put the sock on, and inspect for places where it may need further stitching. Remove the sock, and repeat the process of stitching alternating vertical and horizontal lines until the hole is closed completely
- Repeat the process on all the holes in the men's sock until the sock is completely restored
- 1 x Pair of Socks
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.27||USD$ 3.23||USD$ 3.19||USD$ 3.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.