Customers Also Bought
- The best cotton socks will give you a distinctive fabulous look with stripes design
- These men thicken socks designed with excellent breathability and sweat absorption
- This pair of warming socks is very convenient to wash and collect the designer thicken socks
- Soft, comfortable and elastic thicken socks adding a fashionable and beautiful look
- These soft men socks will now go out of fashion
- Soft comfort cuff mens socks don't bind yet offers stay-up power
- One size fits most
- Material: 72.2% Cotton & 24% Polyester & 3.8% Spandex
- These thicken designer men socks are a perfect way to show your love for yourself
- Made of high quality materials, durable and comfortable enough for daily wear
- The men socks will not itch and can be repeatedly washed and dried without shrinking
- Perfect workmanship ensures the comfortable of this pair of men socks
- The socks will be a great gift for your friends, your families and yourself as well
How to Maintain:
- Proper care will increase the life of your socks and will reward you with longer wear and dependability
- Before wear them, please dip them in vinegar or sugar water, in this way, the fiber will become much more resilient
- Put your new socks in the refrigerator for one or two days, then take them out and leave them for a day, the toughness can be strengthened in this way
- Hand wash with mild shampoo, and flat dry them
- Color is random in delivery
How to Fold Men's Socks:
- Take a matching pair of socks, both turned right side out. Hold them next to each other so that their ends line up, and fold the opening of one sock down about 2 inches over itself and its partner. This creates a cuff at the top of the socks that holds them securely together
- Lay a pair of matching socks on the table, one on top of the other. Fold the top of the socks over a third of the way. Bring the bottom of the socks up one third. The result will resemble a tri-fold billfold, and your socks will now stand neatly in a divided sock space in your dresser
- Simplify the process by folding the socks in half and either laying them in color-coordinated piles or securing them together with rubber bands
How to Restore Men's Socks:
You can save money on new socks by repairing old socks that are damaged. If a sock is worn down completely, it's probably time for a new pair. However, most sock damage is due to holes. These can be repaired through a process called darning, which means to mend torn clothes. Restore your torn men's socks by darning them in a few simple steps
- Cut around the hole of the men's sock to remove any jagged edges or loose threads. A clean edge will make it easier to stitch by removing any obstacles that may get in the way or knot up in the stitching
- Place the light bulb into the sock so that the entire hole rests on the light bulb. The light bulb will act as support as you darn the sock. Be careful not to put too much pressure on the light bulb, as it could burst
- Sew a line of stitches around the outside of the hole. The perimeter of stitches will fortify the hole. Do not use knots, as knots can cause discomfort when a man wears the sock
- Stitch parallel horizontal lines from one side of the hole to the other, starting at the top and working your way down. Keep the stitches close together, but leave enough room for vertical stitches to be woven over and under the horizontal stitches
- Stitch vertical lines from one side of the hole to the other, weaving the vertical lines through each alternating horizontal line. Weaving will create a web of fibers that will provide better protection from a recurring hole
- Remove the light bulb from the sock by carefully pulling it back out. Put the sock on, and inspect for places where it may need further stitching. Remove the sock, and repeat the process of stitching alternating vertical and horizontal lines until the hole is closed completely
- Repeat the process on all the holes in the men's sock until the sock is completely restored
- 1 x Pair of Socks
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.11||USD$ 4.85||USD$ 4.62||USD$ 4.41||USD$ 4.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.