Customers Also Bought
- Update a room and give your sofa a refreshed and welcoming look with this Washable Sofa Slipcover
- This Reclining Sofa Slipcover will keep your outside Sofa clean and dry
- This Reclining Sofa Slipcover is a quick and beautiful way to brighten your home with a fresh, new look-just throw it over a sofa and you're done
- Attractive, durable, and unique, this distinctive Reclining Sofa Slipcover protects your outdoor sofa furniture from the elements and provides long-lasting beauty
- Keep your outside Sofa clean and dry. This Reclining Sofa Slipcover is a quick and beautiful way to brighten your home with a fresh, new look-just throw it over a sofa and you're done
- Add a touch of elegance throughout your home with the Casual Sofa Slipcover
- A traditional pattern on a red toned background offers a dramatic look to your room
- Size: 290 x 190cm / 114.2 x 74.8in(L x W)
- Material: 52% Cotton & 48% Polyester
- Update a room and give your sofa a refreshed and welcoming look with this Casual Sofa Slipcover
- High quality fabric with subtle lilac and all-around elastic provides a clean, sleek look that goes on easily, stays in place, and freshens up your style
- Easy to cover on your sofa, this Casual Sofa Slipcover keeps your outside Sofa clean and dry
- The Sofa Slipcover is a quick and beautiful way to brighten your home with a fresh, new look-just throw it over a sofa and you're done
- Attractive, durable, and unique, this distinctive Sofa Slipcover protects your outdoor sofa furniture from the elements and provides long-lasting beauty
- This Sofa Slipcover is dyed for deep rich tones, colors should be line dried
Size in Detail:
How to Make a Sofa Slipcover:
- Rescue or revitalize your tired, dirty old sofa by using slipcovers. Slipcovers are cheaper alternatives to buying a new sofa or reupholstering your current one. However, buying sofa slipcovers is not necessarily cheap, especially if you want the high-end materials used. If you make your own sofa slipcovers you will save a lot of money.
- Measure the sofa. Find the lowest point and measure from there to the highest point. Then measure the width. To determine how much fabric in yards you will need, multiply the height by two (hx2) and the width by four (wx4) then divide the total by 36. Formula: (hx2)+(wx4)/36 = y . Alternatively check at a local upholstery fabric store for a cheat sheet, most (including Calico Corner) have yardage measurements for every sofa shape and size.
- Purchase muslin cloth and sofa fabric. Buy extra, preferably multiply the yardage by two to have some extra fabric for making decorative pillows, for covering cushions or future use.
- Use a muslin cloth or pattern paper to use to create the pattern for the sofa slipcover. Muslin cloth is better than paper because it can be draped over and would not tear or rip apart when putting around the arms or corners. Drape the muslin cloth starting at the back of the sofa going down to the back bottom part. As you drape the muslin, put some pins to hold it in place. Use a tailor's chalk to mark areas along the corners and the bottom part where you will make a cut. Make sure to add about 2 inches for the bottom hem.
- Drape the muslin cloth to the front of the sofa, starting from the tip of the back cushion going towards the front bottom. Make sure that you give extra allowance for tucking in and for the bottom hem. For tucking give at least 3 inches and for the bottom front hem add 2 inches. Place fabric pins to hold the fabric in place and mark with a tailor's chalk along the corners and bottom part where you will make the cut.
- Drape the muslin cloth around the sofa arms. Put pins to hold them in place. Give 1 inch of seam allowance, then mark it off with a chalk. For rolled arms, make sure to use separate muslin cloth for the rolled arms and another piece for the lower side of the sofa. If the arms are straight and not bulky, you may be able to use one piece of muslin cloth. Pin them in place, mark the areas where you will cut later on which should include a 1 inch seam allowance.
- Cut along the marked and pinned areas. Use a sharp dressmaker shears or scissors and cut the muslin in place for better result. Remove the cut pieces one by one.
- Prepare the sofa fabric. Pre-wash the fabric to avoid shrinkage after sewing.
- Lay the sofa fabric on a flat surface. Invert the fabric whereby the part that has design will be facing down and the raw side is facing up. For starters, use a plain colored fabric, avoid too much pattern or design so as not to have problems matching the designs when connecting or sewing the fabric together.
- Lay the muslin cloth or paper pattern cut-outs on top of the fabric. Cut the patterns on the fabric.
- Put the pieces together, one at a time, then sew using a sewing machine. You can add cords for piping to finish off or strengthen the connections.
- Turn the finished sofa slipcover inside out and then try it on for size.
- Sew the decorative pillow covers as well as cushions if needed.
- 1 x Luxurious Cotton Sofa Slipcover
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 98.99||USD$ 98.99||USD$ 98.99||USD$ 98.99||USD$ 98.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.