Customers Also Bought
- Light weight and protable design of this Soft Box is easy for you to carry
- Reduce the heavy shadow effectively
- You can adjust the soft box to a perfect direction
- You must have this Studio Lighting Kit
- Made of high quality material, you can use the Lighting Soft Box for quite a long time
- Rectangular Size: 80 x 60cm/31.5 x 23.6in(L x W)
- Color: Silver & Black
- This Soft box can use with any point and shoot or digital camera
- This Lighting soft box is foldable which are quite easy to carry set up and tear down in seconds
- There is a light which you can see in the center of this soft box
- You can rotate the soft box through the revolver to any orientations
- Use the Soft Box to make your photos much more beautiful
How to Fold a Softbox:
Softboxes are large fabric diffusers that are used in studio photography. Softboxes connect to studio strobe lights and are designed to create a large bank of diffused soft light to illuminate your subject evenly. Softboxes come in a variety of sizes and can be folded and transported to location shoots. While they are constructed of lightweight material, softboxes can last for a number of years if they're properly cared for. Folding them correctly before transport will keep them safe.
- Turn off the studio strobe lights and let them cool for a few minutes before working with them
- Disconnect the softbox from the studio light. Most softboxes have a ring that is tightened to hold the softbox in place. Release the locking tab and loosen the ring until you can easily remove the softbox from the studio light
- Open the softbox by opening the Velcro closure and remove the wire frame from inside the softbox. Disconnect the back plate of the softbox from the wire frame
- Lay the fabric softbox facedown on the floor and begin by folding the longest sides into the middle. Fold the shorter sides into the middle. If the softbox is a square shape, fold each side into the middle
- Fold the soft box in half, then fold it in half again or until the softbox is small enough to fit inside its sleeve case
- Place the folded softbox in a zippered sleeve, zip it closed and place it with the rest of your studio equipment for transport
How to Set Up a Soft Box:
A soft box is used in studio photography to diffuse hard light sources, such as flashes, lamps or direct sunlight. The soft box reduces the high-contrast light and softens the appearance of hash shadows and contrast on a subject, allowing for a more natural look. Soft boxes come in a wide range of sizes and the closer they are to the subject, the better the result. Having the right soft box setup will enable you take high quality photographs.
- Purchase a soft box. You can either purchase one or build your own depending on your budget. The size of the soft box depends on whether you are photographing people or close up objects. A large soft box is used in portrait photography as it creates a large and softer light source. A small soft box is better suited for photographing small objects
- Mount the soft box to the stand. Place a small object on a table or a stand that has been covered with an solid color sheet. When working with people, use a stool and a background of you choice
- Adjust the soft box. If you are working with a small object, move the soft box and place it overhead 6 to 18 inches from the subject. The soft box will distribute the light evenly and create softer shadows. When photographing people, place a larger soft box about 2 feet away from the person to create a diffused light source. Experiment with the soft box and change the height when needed
- Add a reflector panel when working with reflective subjects to eliminate sharp edges and allow for a more natural image. Play with different setups to improve your lightning techniques
- 1 x Soft Box
Spec Price $20.39-$59.99
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.38||USD$ 14.81||USD$ 14.28||USD$ 13.79||USD$ 13.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.