Customers Also Bought
- Primary Function: High Capacity Solar Charger and Battery
- Solar Panel Type: Polycrystalline with fiberglass layer
- Battery: 11,200 mAh 3.7V
- Material of Battery: Lithium-ion polymer
- Solar Charging Power (per hour): 1,000 mAh (MAX)
- Charging Time
- AC: Approx 3 hrs
- Solar: Approx 11-12 hrs
- Output (V): 5/9/12/16V
- Output (A): 1A/5V, 2A/9-12V, 4A/16
- Input (V): 18V
- Input (A): 1000mA max
- Charge Voltage: 100 - 240V AC/DC
- Charging current: 2A(max)
- Ultrasonic mosquito killer: 40 - 80000HZ auto frequency conversion
- Distance of mosquito killer: 100 Sq. Feet
- Flashlight: 10mm white LED
- 15 laptop adapters to work with most laptop models, including: ASUS, HP, Samsung, Acer/T1, Dell, IBM, NEC, Toshiba, Sony 13 other adapter that work with most digital products, including: Mobile Phone Brands: Motorola, LG, Nokia, Samsung, Siemens, Sony Ericsson, Apple, Palm One, Blackberry, JVC, Digital Camera and Camcorder Brands: Canon, Samsung, Casio, Pentax, Minolta, Olympus, Kodak, Panasonic, Fujitsu, Casio, Nikon, Sony, PSP and many other electronic devices
- 1 USB adapter for any USB-powered devices
- iPod, iPhone, and many other electronic devices
- Working Temperature: -5 - +60 deg C
- Dimensions: 205mm x 282mm x 18mm (L x W x D)
- This kind of portable solar charger is suitable for using at home, traveling, camping in nature, etc.
- Even though this portable solar charger has lightweight, it has high capacity 11200mAh
- Environmentally and economically ecological portable solar charger can bring a lot of convenience to you
- Solar battery charger for all your multimedia & electronic equipment, such as Laptop, camcorder, MP3/MP4 and so on
- This solar power charger comes with a bag for easy carrying and great for business trips
- With this solar power phone charger, your life can become more convenience
- You can buy this power supply charger as a special gift for your best friends and they will like it
- You will get more convenience if you have this kind of solar battery charger
- With different unique adapter tips, this solar charger and battery will work with almost any portable electronic device and is the ideal travel companion and tech gadget
- With this solar battery charger, you can charge many kinds of your electronic equipment
- You can take these adapters conveniently because of the small size
- Delicate details design makes this solar battery charger more fashion and durable
- With its powerful 11,200 mAh battery, this solar charger and battery will provide many more hours of usage for your electronic devices
- This solar battery charger has beautiful looks that you will like it
How to Connect a Solar Battery Charger:
Solar battery chargers can recharge batteries at home and in remote locations. Typically the solar voltaic cell is already setup to output a predetermined charging voltage. In most cases, the solar battery charger manufacturer will have recommendations as to what type of battery can be plugged into the charging connections. Before any electrical connections are made, the solar battery charger should be installed into its permanent location for correct sun orientation. In all cases, the solar cell must have full exposure to direct sunlight for optimum results
- Install the solar charger according to the manufacturers specifications, using the provided hardware. Plan ahead when performing this installation as attention must be paid to wire routing and battery placement. Most solar battery chargers come with all mounting hardware and an electrical wiring harness
- Mount the battery into its location. This may entail a protective enclosure if the battery is installed in an inclement weather location. Excessive moisture may adversely affect and accelerate corrosion to the battery connections and terminal posts
- Route the charging wires from the solar battery charger to the battery in the most direct route. The shorter the wiring harness, the more efficient the charging system will be in keeping a full voltage to the battery
- Connect the red lead or clamp from the solar charger to the positive (+) terminal on the battery. Attach the black lead to the negative (-) terminal on the battery. Some charging units may use a basic spring clamp as the connector
- Work the clamp back and forth on the terminal battery post once the leads are attached. This action will ensure a good conductive path
How to Wire a Solar Battery Charger:
Solar battery chargers are a cost-effective and ecologically friendly way to charge batteries for your tools, toys and appliances. Wiring your own solar battery charger can bring the cost down even further and allows you to build the charger to your own specifications. It is also a fairly simple circuit and a good first project for people who wish to develop their practical electronics skills
- Wire the battery holders together if they are not already connected. They must be connected in series -- connect the positive end of the first holder to the negative end of the second and so on. The holders may have wires that you can twist together and cover with electrical tape, or you may choose to solder the wires together. Wait until you have wired the charger successfully before soldering, so mistakes can be undone easily
- Wire the solar panels together in series -- positive to negative
- Connect the blocking diode to the positive wire of the battery. If you do not do this, the current will flow in the opposite direction (from battery to solar panel) whenever the battery is not being charged, draining the battery
- Connect the solar panels to the battery holder. The negative wire out of the solar panel connects to the negative wire leading into the battery pack, and the positive wire leading out of the battery pack connects to the blocking diode, which connects to the positive wire of the solar panel
- Test the circuit with the multimeter. First, test the circuit on the outside of the diode (the side in contact with the battery pack). If the batteries already have some charge they should give a normal reading. Then test the circuit from the other side of the diode, between the diode and the solar panel. Note the reading on the multimeter and then cover the solar panel. If the reading becomes lower, you know the circuit is working as intended
- Solder the wiring together and wrap with electrical tape when done
- 1 X Solar Battery Charger
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 42.94||USD$ 41.25||USD$ 39.57||USD$ 37.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.