- Operating Voltage: 9V
- Operating Current: 0.22A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 10.62V
- Short Circuit Current: 0.24A
- Power: 2W
- Radiation: 1000W/m²
- Spectral: 1.5 times
- Component Test Temperature: 25 ℃
- Size: 180 x 155 x 15mm/7.1 x 6.1 x 0.6in(L x W x T)
- The silicon solar panel converts the power of the sun into electricity so you can power your electronic components at home, on a business trip, camping, hiking or any areas that don't have electricity
- This silicon solar panel is quite suitable for laptop, mobile station, satellite communication etc
- Portable solar panel, featuring its high portability & foldability, is quite suitable for individual and outdoor activities using
- Monocrystalline Silicon is anti-acid, anti-alkali, high & low temperature resistant, waterproof, moisture-proof, lightweight
- Solar module panel is very easy to fold and unfold
- This silicon solar panel is quite suitable for individual and outdoor activities using
- Another side of this silicon solar panel
- 9V 2W Monocrystalline Silicon
- This silicon solar panel is anti-acid, anti-alkali, high & low temperature resistant, waterproof, moisture-proof, lightweight
Size in Detail:
How to Do it Yourself Install Solar Panels DIY:
Solar panels are one of the best ways that you can save money on your energy cost and reduce global warming. It seems like each year the cost of energy keeps going up and going with an alternative can be your best choice. The initial cost of getting solar panels can be expensive and the installation can cost even more so finding a way to do it yourself is the a great solution for you
- One of the biggest reasons that more people do not have more solar energy in there homes is because the cost of installing has become too expensive
- DIY is the way to go so that you can get solar energy to cut down your monthly energy cost. When you take your time doing it yourself is not as hard as you might think
- Another great advantage to having a system that uses solar panels is that if you make more energy than you consume then you can actually get paid by the utility companies for your extra energy. Also it goes to help out the community so that there are not blackout issues with the energy grid
- Remember that there are many guides to help you get your solar panels installed properly. Take advantage of producing your own energy and not having to pay a monthly energy bill
- You also will be doing a great service to the planet because using the sun to generate energy you consume is a great way to save the planet. It is easy to get the panels and now you can learn to install them yourself so you will not have to pay thousands for installation
How to Connect Batteries to a Solar Panel:
A solar panel converts sunlight into energy, but using that energy can be slightly tricky. Using solar panels to generate electricity for your home makes it invaluable during a blackout. A solar power system can run all of your household appliances and is fairly portable if, for instance, you want to go camping and run an electric fan
- Connect the power meter to the battery using insulated wire. Connect the positive battery terminal to the positive terminal on the meter using red wire. Connect the negative terminals using black wire. Keep the color / terminal match the same throughout the wiring process
- Connect the DC input to the battery using insulated wire
- Connect the solar panel to the battery using insulated wire
- Connect additional batteries to the first battery if more power is desired
- Put the solar panel in the sun so that it begins charging the battery. Once charged, the plug on the DC input can be plugged into various appliances to run them off the battery charge
How to Install an RV Solar Panel:
Solar panels can be a great addition to your RV, allowing you greater flexibility about where to park and reducing your need to rely on a generator. It can be a bit complicated to install a solar RV panel, but it can be done without a huge amount of fuss
- Determine how much power you will need, and the number of solar panels you must install in order to generate it. Like the roofs in stationary homes, there is only so much space on top of your RV to use. Make sure that your needs can be met within a reasonable amount of space
- Disconnect the coach battery and all other sources of power, such as the generator and the shore power cord. You should also cover the face of the solar panel with paper or cardboard while you are installing it, to keep it from generating a charge
- Find a good spot on the RV roof where the solar panel will fit. It should be somewhere convenient for running wiring, such as near a vent or some other means of access. The roof at that location should be strong enough to support the array, and the panels should be at least 8 inches away from the edge of the roof
- Mark the positions for the solar panel mounts. Make sure that they line up precisely using a laser sight or similar tool
- Drill holes for the mounts. Use a drill bit specific to the size of the holes you need and take care that you are not drilling into any interior wiring
- Place the mounts in position and secure them with screws. Use the sealant to fill the space around the holes
- Insert the solar panel into the mounts and tighten it into position. The exact means will vary depending upon the kind of solar panel you have purchased
- Find a suitable location in the RV interior to place the regulator/terminal
- Cut a hole in the interior panel large enough for the regulator (or just its control panel) to fit
- Connect the wiring to the solar panel and run it down to the location you have selected for the regulator
- Connect the wires to the regulator, making sure that the polarity is correct
- Connect the battery connection wires from the regulator to the coach battery. Make sure that the polarity is correct: that the positive wire is connected to the positive battery terminal and the negative wire is connected to the negative battery terminal
- Reconnect the terminals to the battery. The solar panel should now be generating energy for it
How to Maintain a Solar Panel:
Whether a solar panel system is designed to generate heat for our homes or produce electricity, a properly functioning solar panel is an obvious requirement. Luckily, a well-designed and installed solar panel system is durable and simple in concept. In fact, the only part of a solar heating system that has any moving parts requiring maintenance is the pump. Plus, while earlier versions of solar panels were relatively fragile, solar panels are now constructed from strong unbreakable materials, so a solar panel itself requires minimal maintenance to continue doing its job. Essentially the only breakable part of a solar panel is the glass covering. Maintaining a solar panel is very straightforward; here's all that's necessary
- Inspect the solar panels on a periodic basis (frequency depends on location or the manufacturer's specifications) to remove any debris and dirt and ensure all connections are tight
- Panels installed in dusty areas may require more frequent inspection
- Clean the surface of a solar panel with warm water and dishwashing soap to remove any accumulation of dirt and grime
- Remove any bird droppings as well since they can severely reduce the panel's energy-producing capacity
- Cleaning a solar panel is not cosmetic. A panel needs to be clean for it to operate at its rated capacity
Tips & Warnings:
- The space above the RV refrigerator is a very good place to install the solar regulator. It is usually unused, and its proximity to the refrigerator vent means the wiring can be run up to the solar panel very easily
- A deep-cycle battery can store power when the sun is out for use when it's dark and cloudy. You can link an AC inverter to it, and plug any appliances you need directly into the battery without having to go through the rest of the RV's electrical system
- Visit RV Solar Electric for a worksheet to help you calculate your energy needs
- You may want to mount the power meter and the DC input to the top of the battery box, then drill holes in the box top to run the connections through. This makes it easier to use the DC input while keeping the wiring from getting tangled. You can add additional panels and batteries to this system as your power needs increase
- Since solar panels have no moving parts, we might tend to ignore their maintenance. Not only do the panels themselves need regular cleaning, any framing around the panel should be cleaned as well. While a solar panel can theoretically function for 30 years or more, a frame that is allowed to deteriorate will dramatically shorten the panel's useful life
- Solar panels are generally installed on roofs or other high places. Exercise caution when working above ground or near the top of a ladder
- 1 x 9V 2W Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel
Operating Voltage: 9V
Operating Current: 0.22A
Open Circuit Voltage: 10.62V
Short Circuit Current: 0.24A
Component Test Temperature: 25 ℃
Dimension 180 x 155 x 15mm/7.1 x 6.1 x 0.6in(L x W x T) Features Features Solar's solar module, featuring its high portability & foldability, is quite suitable for individual and outdoor activities using
Monocrystalline Silicon is anti-acid, anti-alkali, high & low temperature resistant, waterproof, moisture-proof, lightweight
Very easy to fold and unfold
1.5 times the spectral
This product is quite suitable for laptop, mobile station, satellite communication etc.
Packaging Package Included 1 x 9V 2W Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.48||USD$ 30.58||USD$ 28.15||USD$ 26.07||USD$ 24.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on01-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have been using one for two years now! I installed one panel with a controller and deep flashlight battery at my cabin, where I have no other electricity. The only time I have any problem is when it is cloudy for more than three days and the battery doesn't get charged.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-16-2010
- Other Thoughts: I installed this unit on the roof of my motorhome to supply power to the flashlight batteries. I am now able to use these items while I am traveling without draining the power from the batteries. With a large enough solar panel you don't have to run the generator and this alone saves you a lot of money.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: I currently have 3 of these panels. All of them are putting out more power than their rated values. I'm very pleased with how well they are constructed. I plan on buying more in the future.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-18-2010
- Other Thoughts: Its a great feeling knowing I'm geting pollution free power even on cloudy days. I plan to install more of the same units.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-23-2010
- Other Thoughts: I PLACED THE PANNEL ON TOP OF MY SILO TWO WEEKS AGO AND IT IS WORKING VERY WELL ON A SUNNY DAY! IT WAS ALSO VERY EASY TO INSTALL WITH EASY TO READ AND UNDERSTAND INSTRUCTIONS I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO A FRIEND.
Was this review helpful?