Customers Also Bought
- Size: 790mm / 31in(H)
- Power Source: Solar Power
- Battery: 4V, 3500mAh Ni-MH
- Light Source: 3 x LED(Whitelight); 3 x LED(Colorful Light)
- Solar Panel : 2W
- Material: Aluminium & ABS
- Decorative solar stake light is perfect accent for flowerbeds, walkways and other outdoor areas
- Powered by integrated solar panel
- High Quality Solar Panel
- During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery. At night, the lights turn on automatically with the electricity stored during the day
- The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal lighting available
- And it's just as pretty during the night, when it's illuminated by a whitelight LED that changes color--powered by an integrated solar panel
- The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather conditions and seasonal lighting available .And Solar Powered Lamp is just as pretty during the night, when it's illuminated by a whitelight LED that changes color--powered by an integrated solar panel
- Combine light with shape in your garden using the Solar Powered Lamp. This exciting unit acts as a light in the evening, and Solar Powered Yard Lights offer a bit of color and design to your garden in the daytime. Solar Power Lights Automatically illuminate at night and turns off to charge during the day
- Decorative Solar Powered Lamp is perfect accent for flowerbeds, walkways and other outdoor areas Powered by integrated solar panel.The Solar Powered Lamp have high quality Solar Panel. During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery. At night, the lights turn on automatically with the electricity stored during the day
Size in Detail:
How to Repair Solar-Powered Yard Lights:
- Solar lights are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to illuminate the outside of your house. Whether you choose to line your front walkway or aim a spotlight at a garden waterfall, properly arranged solar lights can enhance and beautify your home's landscape. Like most mechanical objects, solar lights occasionally malfunction. Rather than discarding your malfunctioning set and purchasing a new one, it's good to know how to troubleshoot and repair your existing solar lights
- Change the location or angle of the solar panel. Watch the daily sunlight pattern at the location where the solar lights are placed. Repairing your solar lights might be as simple as changing the angle of the solar panel or moving it slightly to the right or left. Optimal sun exposure may be enough to fix the lighting problem.
- Wash the solar panel. Dirt, dust and debris on the solar panel can prevent the light from receiving the full effect of the sun. You can either hose it off with a garden hose or wipe it clean using a window cleaner and paper towels.
- Clean the battery housing. Time, weather conditions and nature all contribute to creating a buildup of minerals, dirt and bugs on the battery housing. Open the case and wipe off all of the connectors to ensure nothing is preventing the battery from touching the positive and negative connectors needed to pass the solar charge to the lights.
- Remove and replace the battery. Although solar charged batteries last for an extended period of time, they don't last forever.
- Replace the light-dependent resistor (LDR). The LDR is the mechanism that senses the difference between night and day. Open the solar light housing to access and replace the LDR. Since each solar light is constructed differently, refer to the owner's manual on how to access and replace the LDR for your solar light model
Tips & Warnings:
- Trim surrounding shrubbery. If your solar lights have been in the same location for an extended period of time, there is a chance that some of the surrounding plants have grown just enough to shade a portion of the solar panel
How to Troubleshoot a Solar-Powered Garden Light:
A solar garden light has a small solar panel fitted onto the lid which charges one or two AA batteries during the day when the sun is out. At night, a low-power light emitting diode or LED operates from the stored charge. The lamp is ready to use right out of the box with minimal assembly and needs no wiring. You do have to ensure the battery is connected, however, and you may have to turn the light on. One day of full sun should get the LED shining at night
- Look for any light sources near the garden light before you disassemble it. Illumination from a porch light or street light can be enough to trigger the light dependent resistor, or LDR, and prevent current flow from the batteries to the light. The purpose of the LDR is to keep the LED off during the day while the batteries are charging. It deactivates when the sun goes down, allowing the LED to operate, but will remain active if light is hitting the panel from another source
- Unscrew the cover of the fixture and turn it over. There may a small toggle switch next to the battery compartment. It must be in the "on" position for the light to operate
- Look for a small piece of clear plastic protruding from the battery compartment and pull it out if you see one. The manufacturer installed it to keep the batteries fresh, and you have to remove it before the light will operate
- Remove the batteries and charge them in a battery charger, then reinstall them. Cover the solar panel with your hand to deactivate the LDR and check if the light illuminates. If it does, the panel may not be receiving enough sunlight during the day to charge them. Relocate the fixture to a sunnier location or clean the panel with soap and water. It's also possible that the batteries have gone bad
- Unscrew the battery cover with a #1 Phillips screwdriver and inspect the wiring if the light stays off after you charge the batteries. If you find a loose wire, re-solder it to the terminal with silver solder and a soldering iron. You can tell from which terminal a wire has separated in two ways. The terminal usually has a coating of solder and the wire will reach that terminal and no other. However, don't do this if you are not familiar with how to use solder -- you risk getting the melted solder on your skin
Tips & Warnings:
- If none of these procedures solves the problem, the LED or panel may be defective. It is rare for an LED to malfunction, but if it happens, de-solder it and solder on a new one. Panels may malfunction when they are old, and when they do, it's usually time for a new light
- Put the screws in a safe place when you remove the battery cover. They are small and easy to lose
Guide to Choose Solar Garden Lights:
- Determine what type of outdoor solar garden lights you want. Solar landscape lights can be divided into two different categories based on which type of light bulbs they use. You have LED solar garden lights and regular incandescent lights. LED lights are the new energy saving alternative. They last much longer than incandescent bulbs and there fore need to be replaced less frequently. However incandescent lights let off a "warmer" colored light than led's that many people prefer. Led's emit a more neon, almost blue light
- Evaluate how much light your garden area gets. Solar power garden lights require direct sunlight for the majority of the day to fully charge. Partial shade will result in an incomplete charge and a shorter light time
- Figure out how many solar landscape lights you will need. Solar powered lights tend to be significantly dimmer than your average garden light. As an rule, solar powered garden lights should be placed every 5 feet at least for optimal lighting
- Search the internet for solar garden lights. There are many web sites that off a large variety of solar lights for your garden. Make sure to shop around to get the best deal as prices can change dramatically from retailer to retailer
- Head to your local Home Depot or hardware store and browse their outdoor landscape lighting section. Solar lights are separately and in sets. If you need a lot of lights, ask an employee to special order them for you
- 1 x LED Solar Power Light Lamp
Spec Condition New Parameters
Power Source: Solar Power
Battery: 4V, 3500mAh Ni-MH
Light Source: 3 x LED(Whitelight); 3 x LED(Colorful Light)
Size 790mm / 31in(H) Material Aluminium & ABS Features Features Decorative solar stake light is perfect accent for flowerbeds, walkways and other outdoor areas
Powered by integrated solar panel
High Quality Solar Panel
Packaging Package Included 1 x LED Solar Power Light Lamp
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 48.98||USD$ 48.98||USD$ 48.98||USD$ 48.98||USD$ 48.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?