- AV Cable can support 1080I/720P/480P HD signal transmission
- All gold-plated terminal input and output interfaces, anti-oxidation
- Quality of native copper wire, 1.8m long, 8mm thick wire, AV Cable comes with signal transmission speed and stability
- AV Cable comes with woven nylon mesh double isolation protection, anti-signal interference
- Component connection (Y, Pr, Pb) of AV Cable sony to provide high-definition games and DVD picture quality output
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: SONY PSX/PS2/PS3
- Output: Color(red, green, blue 3 head) & Audio(red and white 2 heads)(Component Output)
- Video Cables can support 1080I/720P/480P HD signal transmission bring convenient to you
- Quality of native copper wire, 1.8m long, 8mm thick wire, signal transmission speed and stability
- Simple plugs can give you different enjoy; give you novel feelings
- 1 x AV Cable for SONY/PSX/PS2/PS3
How to Connect an AV Cable for a PSP
The PlayStation Portable, or PSP, is a popular handheld video game system that lets you carry and play your favorite games anywhere. There are many different accessories available for the system, including an AV cable, which was designed to let you show your games and anything else on your PSP on your television. If you want to transfer your PSP info to a television, you'll need to connect an AV cable to the PSP.
- Locate the port on the back of your PSP. The port is located on the back of the system, next to the power cord for charging the PSP or the port used for connecting the AC adaptor. Stick the cable into the back of your PSP. Also locate the video and audio ports on your television, which should have red, white or yellow circles on each one. You'll need to connect the AV cable to your television using those ports.
- Connect the AV cable to your television by lining up the colors on the cable with the colors on your television. The white goes with the white port, red with red port and yellow with yellow port. Ensure that the cable is firmly attached to the port before you continue.
- Press and hold down the power button on your PSP and then turn on your television. If you inserted the AV cable into the correct ports, your television should automatically change to a different input setting to match those. You may need to adjust the input settings with your remote.
- Enter the Settings menu on your PSP from the main menu. Look for the icon labeled "Connected Display Settings" and select it. Select the "Switch Video Output" and wait for the PSP to ask if you want to connect your AV cable and push your O button to select it.
- Wait a few seconds for your PSP information to switch to your television. You can then put a game into your PSP and watch it on your television while using the button on the PSP. You can also watch any videos or pictures you downloaded onto your PSP on your television.
Tips & Warnings
- Don't use the AV cable if you notice any damage to the cable such as exposed wires or fraying. This can cause electric shock if you touch the cable while the TV or PSP is turned on.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.68||USD$ 2.64||USD$ 2.59||USD$ 2.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on10-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this AV Cable thinking Video Cables would work to connect my Sony to my TV and it works well. Good thing it was cheap. I guess you get what you pay for.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: AV Cable is easy to switch and the quality is good. At least AV Cable sony doesn't break up so far I bought them about three months.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-23-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought an AV Cable for my friend, I'm glad that he likes it.
Was this review helpful?